剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
《雷普利》
第一季第五集
早上好 我来看♥房♥♥
Good morning. I've come to see the apartment.
早安
Good morning.
您好
How do you do?
我叫理查德
My name is Richard.
英国人
You're English?
美国人
American.
希望这不成问题
I hope that's not a problem.
不成问题 我喜欢美国人
No, no. I like Americans.
英国人嘛...
English...
现在看♥房♥♥方便吗
Is this a convenient time to see the apartment?
得走楼梯
We have to take the stairs.
电梯坏了
The elevator is broken.
意大利特色
Italy.
这是客厅
This is the living room.
这是卧室
This is the bedroom.
您是做什么工作的 理查德
What do you do, Richard?
我家在纽约开了一间造船厂
My family owns a ship-building business in New York.
船
Ships.
小船啊 游艇啊
Boats. Yachts.
这是厨房♥
This is the kitchen.
漂亮又宽敞
It's nice and big.
但是我在罗马学绘画
But I'm in Rome studying painting.
您是艺术家
Oh, an artist?
屋里有一部电♥话♥
There's a telephone.
要装部电♥话♥可不容易哦
It's not easy to get a telephone.
等了好几个月才装上的
It takes months to have one installed.
那...
So...
您觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得非常好
I think it's perfect.
理查德·格林里夫
Richard Greenleaf.
您跟家人一起住进来 - 不 只有我
It's you and your family? - No. Just me.
您是未婚
You're not married?
租约最短是六个月
The lease is six months minimum.
没问题
Oh, that's fine.
公♥寓♥这么美 我可能一辈子都不会离开
I may never leave such a beautiful apartment.
我把头两个月的房♥租先付了 可以吗
Is it all right if I pay the first two months in advance?
当然
Of course.
谢谢您 太太
Thank you, ma'am.
叫我小姐
Miss.
理查德 不好意思 电梯还是不能用
I'm sorry, Riccardo. The elevator is still not working.
没关系
That's all right.
抱歉
Sorry.
(米娜)
要这个
This one.
眼光真好
An excellent choice.
(R·格林里夫)
亲爱的玛琪...
Dear Marge...
是的 我很喜欢那条围巾
Yes, I loved the scarf.
因为是你织的 我就更喜欢了
All the more so because you made it.
我此刻就戴着
I'm wearing it now.
至于我的安排 我还没想好
As for my plans, I don't exactly know.
我正在跟一位画家学画画 他叫迪·玛西莫
I'm studying with a painter named Di Massimo...
他不仅教得好 还很有耐心
...who is a good and patient teacher.
我不打算在罗马租个公♥寓♥住下来
I'm giving up the idea of an apartment in Rome,
至少暂时如此
for the time being at least.
迪·玛西莫要去西西里几个月
Di Massimo is going to Sicily for a couple of months,
我或许会跟他一起去 好继续学画
and I may tag along in order to continue my lessons.
之后怎么安排 我还不知道 不过也好
After that, I'm not sure, which is fine.
不做计划正适合我目前的心境
Having no real plan suits my present mood.
希望你的书写得顺利
I hope the book is going well.
肯定会很顺利
I'm sure it is.
很快 你的书就会 摆上史传德书店的书架
Soon it will be on the shelves of The Strand.
我有了进一步的打算就给你写信
I'll write again when I know more.
到时再聊 我很想念阿特拉尼...
Until then, missing Atrani...
还有你
and you.
迪奇
Dickie.
这里有一个我的手提箱
There's a suitcase here for me.
好的 格林里夫先生
Of course, Mr. Greenleaf. - Grazie.
您拿好了 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
电梯能用了
It's working.
迪奇
Dickie!
迪奇 是我 弗雷迪
Oh, Dickie! It's Freddie.
快开门 房♥东太太刚刚跟我说你在家
Come on, open up. The landlady just told me you're here.
迪奇现在不在 他出去了
Dickie's not here right now. He went out.
去哪儿了
Where?
我不知道 要不你过一会儿再来
I'm not sure. Maybe you could come back in a while?
我可以在这里等他
Maybe I could wait for him here.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然
Of course.
你叫汤姆 对吧 - 对
It's Tom, right? - Right.
汤姆·雷普利
Tom Ripley.
我们在那不勒斯见过
We met in Naples.
我记得
I remember.
你跟他一起住
So, you're staying with him?
不 我只是来看他
No, I just came over to visit.
你来了...
So, you come over...
他却离开了...
He leaves...
他说得去办点杂事
He had an errand to run, he said.
看来他在坚持作画呢
I see he's been painting.
画得不错
It's not bad.
有进步
It's getting better.
我能喝杯酒吗
Can I have a drink?
我不知道这里有什么酒
I'm not sure what's here.
我来看看
I can see what's here.
你穿的鞋子跟我和迪奇的是同款
You have the same shoes that Dickie and I have.
是吗
Do I?
我应该没见过迪奇的这款鞋子
I don't think I've seen Dickie's.
他经常穿那双鞋
Oh, he wears his all the time.
我的是在纽约买♥♥的
I bought these in New York.
纽约
New York?
我不会问你在纽约哪里买♥♥的
I'm not going to ask where in New York.
在纽约哪里买♥♥的
Where in New York?
不记得了
I don't remember.
是这样 我们的是在佛罗伦萨买♥♥的
See, we bought ours... in Florence.
嗯...
Well...
我想起来了
I just remembered.
他说要去奥赛罗餐厅跟人见面
He said he was meeting somebody at Otello's.
你知道那是在哪儿吗 就在罗通达广场外
You know where that is? Just off Piazza della Rotonda.
你去那儿八成能找到他
You could probably catch him there.
你刚才说他去办杂事了
You said it was an errand.
现在又说跟人见面
And now it's a meeting.
应该有杂事也有人要见吧
Well, it's both, I guess.
到底什么情况 汤姆
So, what's going on, Tom?
我不太明白你的意思
I'm not sure I know what you mean.
迪奇的情况
With Dickie.
不告诉任何人他在干什么 住在哪里
Not telling anyone what he's doing or where he's staying.
他告诉我了
He told me.
对 他告诉你了
Yeah, he told you.
却不告诉我 玛琪 或我们认识的其他任何人 只告诉你
But not me or Marge or anyone we know, just... just you.
从他跟我说的话来看 他似乎只是想独自一个人待着
I think, from what he said to me, he just wants some time on his own.
而非跟玛琪有什么不愉快
Not that he's on bad terms with Marge.
哼 如果他再放我的鸽子 我就要跟他翻脸了
Yeah. He'll be on bad terms with me if he stands me up again.
他没有放你的鸽子
Well, he didn't stand you up.
他只是出去了
He's just out.
科尔蒂纳
Cortina.
我邀请他的时候你也在
You were there when I invited him.
他说了会来的 却根本没有出现
He said he'd come, but never showed up.
也没写信解释 没有一句话
Never wrote to say why. No word.
毫无音讯 就...
Nothing, just "poof."
他没有给你写信 他跟我说他写了
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表