剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
既然您不愿说 那我来说吧
I will say it then, since you won't.
我无法排除一个可能性
I cannot dismiss the possibility
那就是格林里夫先生 也许曾经跟迈尔斯...
that Signor Greenleaf and Miles were perhaps...
有染
...involved.
总而言之 他在谋杀案发生当晚 没有不在场证明
So, he has no alibi for the night of the murder.
他拒绝到罗马警局接受询问
He has refused to present himself for questioning.
他去了某个地方 不是去画画
He has gone someplace, and not to paint,
而且没有告诉 包括您在内的任何人他的下落
and tells no one, not even you, where he is.
我知道您不愿意相信 关于您的朋友的最坏的猜测
I know you don't want to believe the worst about your friend,
但上述均为事实
but those are the facts.
对
Yes.
感谢您接受我的询问 汤姆斯
Thank you for talking with me, Thomas.
您提供的信息很有价值
Your insights are valuable.
我会让莫雷蒂警督
I will tell Tenente Moretti
明天早上派人把您的护照送过来
to have your passport returned to you here in the morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用麻烦了 我自己出去就好
No, no, thank you. I can find my way out.
(《疑似失踪的美国人雷普利 在威尼斯安然无恙》)
(《理查德·格林里夫 花♥花♥公♥子♥逃匿在外》)
(作家兼摄影师玛卓琪·谢伍德 提供的独家照片)
汤姆 打扰了 这个刚刚送到
Pardon, Tommaso. This just arrived.
(汤姆斯·雷普利收)
维托里奥·阿♥拉♥尔迪伯爵诚邀您参加
Count Vittorio Araldi desires to host you at a party
3月10日下午三点
on 10th March at Palazzo Araldi
在圣马可区阿♥拉♥尔迪宫举♥行♥的聚会
in San Marco, Venice, at 3:00 in the afternoon.
您认为迪奇在哪里 您知道 对吗
Where do you think Dickie is? You know, don't you?
我不知道 他也许在南法
I don't. Maybe the South of France.
在画画
Painting.
他是画家 我之前不知道
He paints? I haven't read that.
他是个很棒的画家
He's a very good painter.
他师从迪·玛西莫
He studied with Di Massimo.
他给我画过一幅画像
He painted a portrait of me once.
我有兴趣当他的代理人
I'd be interested in representing him.
尤其如果是他杀了迈尔斯的话
Especially if he killed Miles.
他的画能卖♥♥更高的价钱
His paintings would bring a higher price.
我希望是他杀的
Oh, I hope he did.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
这一切太刺♥激♥了
It's all so exciting.
这一切极其无趣 不是吗
It's all very boring, isn't it?
花了这么多钱 却一点意思都没有
So much money and so little else.
我只是为了玛歌♥酒庄的酒来的
I just come for the Chateau Margaux.
别告诉别人哦
Don't tell anyone.
我叫里夫斯·迈诺特 请坐
Reeves Minot. Please.
我叫汤姆
Tom.
我知道
Oh, yes. I know.
你跟主办聚会的伯爵见过面吗
Have you met our host, the count?
打了声招呼
Ah, just to say hello.
他玩赛车
He races cars.
而伯爵夫人是电影制片人
The contessa produces films.
换而言之
In other words...
他们不务正业
...they do nothing.
他们需要你 给他们死气沉沉的生活注入新鲜血液
You're the new blood their anemia needs.
你来自纽约
You're from New York?
对
Yeah.
但你现在住在意大利
But now you live in Italy.
我在威尼斯有个房♥子 你呢
I keep a place in Venice. You?
我不在别的地方时就在威尼斯
When I'm not somewhere else, yes.
目前住在威尼斯
At the moment, yes.
你是做什么工作的
What do you do?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
我是做什么工作的
What do I do?
我是做什么工作的
What do I do?
我知道了 我是艺术品经销商
I know. I'm an art dealer.
对 这就是我的工作
Yes, that's it.
你呢 报章里从没提过你的职业
You? The articles never say your profession,
只说是“逃犯的忠诚的朋友”
only "loyal friend to the fugitive."
我也是艺术品经销商
I'm an art dealer too.
我就觉得你是 我通常能看出来
I thought you would be. I can usually tell.
我也能
So can I.
如果你哪天想...
Well, if you would ever like to...
(巴黎:蒙马特76-60 圣彼得堡 电♥话♥39-05)
...讨论一下...
discuss, say...
(丹吉尔 电♥话♥86-21)
...艺术...
art...
随时给我电♥话♥
give me a call.
现在我得去社交一下
Now, I must mingle.
喝这红酒的代价
The price of the wine.
很高兴认识你 汤姆
Pleasure to meet you, Tom.
(威尼斯 电♥话♥5528)
(罗马)
(理查德·格林里夫)
玛卓琪·谢伍德小姐给您来电
Miss Marjorie Sherwood on the phone for you.
汤姆 我是玛琪
Tom? It's Marge.
玛琪 你好
Marge. Hi.
刚才那个是谁 接电♥话♥的那个
Who was that? Who answered the phone?
是于戈 他是管家
That was Ugo, the butler.
他是什么
The what?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在火车站
I'm at the train station.
这里的圣卢西亚火车站
Here? Santa Lucia?
对
Yeah.
太好了 我去接你
Oh, great. I'll come pick you up.
不用了 我没什么行李
No, you don't have to. I've got almost no luggage.
别说傻话 你自个儿肯定找不到我家
Nonsense. You'll never find the place by yourself.
我觉得我能找到
Well, I think I can.
就在安康圣母教堂旁边 对吗
It's by Madonna della Salute, isn't it?
对 没错
It is, yeah.
好吧 你如此坚持我就不去了
Okay. Well, if you insist.
在船上要小心脚下
Watch your step on the vaporetto.
稍偏右
A little to the right.
不行 太过了
No, that's too much.
高一点
A little higher.
我们让人给它装了框
We had it framed.
您喜欢吗 - 喜欢 很漂亮 谢谢
You like it? - Yes, beautiful. Thanks.
听着 我有个朋友要过来 我们应该会出去吃晚饭
Listen. A friend's coming over and we'll probably get dinner out,
你跟于戈今天可以休息
so you and Ugo can have the rest of the day off.
是位年轻女士吗
A young lady?
没错
As a matter of fact.
太棒了 汤姆斯
Well done, Thomas.
不是那么回事
It's not like that.
她只是一位老朋友
She's just an old friend.
好的
Okay.
继续啊
Go on.
他刚刚说了我们今天可以休息
He just said we could take the day off.
玛琪 很高兴见到你
Marge, so good to see you.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
这个吗 就是想换个形象
Oh, this. Well, you know, why not?
进来吧 你只有这么些行李
Come in. This is all you got?
这边
It's this way.
这全都是你租的
This is all yours?
这些地方淡季的租金很低
Well, you can rent these places for a song in the off-season.
还带一个管家
And a butler?
还有个女佣呢 都包在租金里
And a maid. They both come with it.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
我是说这房♥子很美
I mean, it's beautiful.
喝酒吗 - 好啊
Wine? - Sure.
真美
Just beautiful.
我在那本杂♥志♥上看到了你的一些照片
Oh, I saw some of your photos in the magazine.
是吗 - 是的
Oh, really? - Yeah.
拍得很好 - 谢谢
They're very good. - Oh, thank you.
其实有两本杂♥志♥登了我的照片
They were actually in two magazines.
《今日》和《时光》
Oggi and Le Ore.
真的吗 我只看到了一本
Oh, really? I only saw one.
我跟格林里夫老先生谈过
I spoke with Mr. Greenleaf.
相信你能想象 他现在很难过
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表