剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
He's terribly upset, as you can imagine.
他难过也是正常的
Well, how could he not be?
他很可能会来这里跟你谈一谈
He'll probably want to come up here and talk to you.
来这里
Come up here?
他现在在意大利
He's in Italy.
在罗马 正在跟警方沟通
In Rome. Talking to the police.
我希望他能来
Oh, I hope he does come up.
我非常乐意帮忙
Anything I can do to help.
虽然我觉得他对我没什么好感
Although, I don't think he likes me very much.
坦白说吧 他不喜欢你
Well, quite frankly, he doesn't.
他认为你占了他跟迪奇的便宜
He thinks you took advantage of him and Dickie.
他那么认为让我很难过
I'm sorry he feels that way.
我从来没有占过迪奇的便宜
I never took anything from Dickie.
警方跟你谈过了吗
Have the police talked to you?
谈了 跟那个什么巡官来着...
Yeah, I talked to, uh, Inspector, uh...
拉瓦尼 - 拉瓦尼 应该是的
Ravini. - Ravini. I think that was it.
他跟你提过 他那个所谓的“目击者”吗
Did he tell you about his so-called witness?
在迪奇公♥寓♥附近的那个
The one by Dickie's apartment?
他也许真的看见了 弗雷迪跟迪奇在一起
Maybe it's true that who he saw was Freddie, and Dickie with him.
但那能证明什么
But what does that prove?
迪奇正在把人扶上车 那又怎样
That Dickie was helping someone to their car. So what?
没错 那不说明是他杀了弗雷迪
Exactly. It doesn't say he murdered him.
他跟你说了旅行支票的事吗
Did he tell you about the traveler's checks?
没有 - 迪奇在离开巴勒莫前
No. - Dickie cashed thousands of dollars
用旅行支票兑现了几千美元
in traveler's checks just before he left Palermo.
这有什么特别吗
Does that mean something?
打算自杀的人可不会那么干
It doesn't seem like something you'd do if you were going to kill yourself.
这话是谁说的
Wow, who's saying that?
拉瓦尼 他很让人讨厌
Ravini. What a dreadful man.
我觉得他人还行 不过...
He seemed okay to me. But...
我敢肯定他的猜测是错的
No, I'm sure he's wrong about that.
我也觉得 迪奇不可能会自杀
So am I. Dickie wouldn't do that.
但我很担心他 - 我敢肯定他很好
But I am worried about him. - I'm sure he's fine.
说不定他正坐在 丹吉尔的某个酒吧里喝着薄荷茶
He's probably sitting in some bar in Tangier drinking mint tea...
完全不知道这里发生了什么事
...and has no idea what's going on here.
他在巴勒莫没有给你写信吗
He didn't write to you from Palermo though, did he?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
我只是在琢磨他在那里时的心理状态
I'm just trying to figure out what his state of mind was there.
你给他写信了吗
Did you write him?
我不是想打探
I'm not trying to pry.
只不过 他当时的心理应该相当脆弱
It's just he was probably pretty vulnerable then,
毕竟弗雷迪遇害 而且警方对他非常不客气
after Freddie and the way the police were treating him.
我确实给他写了信
I did write to him.
那封信虽没有过激的言辞
It wasn't a terrible letter,
但也不是很温和 很遗憾
but it wasn't very nice either, I'm sorry to say.
你觉得那封信会不会...
You don't think something like that might have...
让他彻底崩溃了
Pushed him over the edge?
说实话 我不知道 我在他心目中的地位
Honestly, I have no idea what I meant to him.
说真的 是谁死了
Seriously, who died?
什么
What?
这地方 简直像个宫殿
This place. It's a palace.
还有两个佣人
And two servants.
我姨妈
Um, my aunt.
什么
What?
我的多蒂姨妈
My Aunt Dottie, who raised me
我五岁时父母车祸身亡 是她把我养大的 她去世了
after my parents died in a car accident when I was five. She died.
汤姆 我刚才是在开玩笑
Tom, I was kidding.
我没想到真的发生了不幸的事
I didn't think something had actually happened.
人以为自己所爱的人能长命百岁 但并不会
You think the people you love are going to live forever, but they don't.
非常抱歉 我很懊恼
I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed.
没关系 她一生顺遂 还很长寿
It's okay. She had a good long life.
遗产不多 我想着善待一下自己也无妨
It's not a lot of money. I figured it would be okay to treat myself
因为我这个冬天一直居无定所 像个吉普赛人一样
after the way I've been living this winter, like a gypsy.
我想她会希望我住个好一点的地方
She would have wanted me to, I think.
我上次见过你之后 你去了哪里
Where have you been since I saw you last?
报纸上说你失踪了
You disappeared, according to the papers.
是 但不是跟汤姆... 不是跟迪奇在一起
Yes, but not with Tom. Not with Dickie.
你多半在想我当时跟迪奇在一起
You probably thought that I was with him,
但我跟你一样 整个冬天都没见过他
but I saw just about as much of him as you did all winter.
我来处理 - 真糟糕 汤姆 对不起
I got it. I got it. - Oh, no. Tom, I'm sorry.
没关系 别过意不去
It's okay. Don't worry about it.
没关系的
It's all right now.
别担心 没事
Don't worry about it. It's fine.
没关系
It's fine.
只是一本书而已
It's just a book.
我应该回旅馆去了
I should just go to my hotel.
你已经订了房♥
Oh, you reserved a room already?
在火车站打电♥话♥订的 学院旅馆
From the train station. The Accademia.
学院旅馆 不错
The Accademia. That's nice.
我本想说你可以住我家 但是...
I was going to say you could stay here, but...
真的吗
Oh, really?
谢谢你 我可以取消订房♥
Well, thank you. I can cancel the room.
我想参观一下这房♥子
Love to see the rest of the place.
我的卧室
My room.
(理查德·格林里夫)
真漂亮
Nice.
好的
Okay.
这是你的房♥间
Your room.
我喜欢这间房♥
I like my room.
那就好
Good.
真浪漫
So romantic.
这是今晚的聚会
This is tonight.
是吗 我收到很多类似的邀请函
Is it? I get a lot of those.
佩姬·古根海姆的邀请函
From Peggy Guggenheim?
应该是她女儿寄来的
I believe it's from her daughter.
对 是佩金·古根海姆
Oh, yeah, "Pegeen Guggenheim."
不管怎样 我们都该去
Still, we should go.
我不想去 玛琪
Hmm, I don't think I'm up to that, Marge.
去嘛 想想会有谁去参加
Oh, come on. Think of who might be there.
我有个猜想
I have a theory.
迪奇跟别人交换了护照
Dickie has traded passports with someone.
那不勒斯的渔夫或罗马的小贩
A Neapolitan fisherman, or a Roman vendor,
那样他就可以一走了之 去过平静的生活
so that he can go off and lead a quiet life.
所以才会没有人能找到他
That's why no one can find him.
银行支票上的签名 就是跟他交换护照的人伪造的
And it's this guy who forged the bank checks.
如果警方能抓住这个人
So if the police can find him,
他们就能知道迪奇的新身份
they'll know the name that Dickie's using.
这个猜想有个漏洞 那所谓的伪造是在一月发生的
The trouble with that idea is the so-called forgery was in January,
而很多认识迪奇的人在二月还见过他
and lots of people who know Dickie saw him in February.
谁
Who?
我就见过他啊
Well, I did, for one.
这是你的说法
So you say.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
我知道
I know you are.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我认为他已经死了
I think he's dead.
被伪造他签名的人杀了
Murdered by the forger.
《今日》刊登了我的照片之后
After Oggi came out with my photographs in it,
有两位纽约出版人联♥系♥了我 跟我讨论我的书
I was contacted by two New York publishers about my book.
是关于你和迪奇的
Is it about you and Dickie?
是关于阿特拉尼的带照片的书
It's about Atrani. It's photographic.
但是我的下一本书会以我跟迪奇
But my next book will be about Dickie and me,
及我们的生活为主题
and our life together.
我们该走了
Uh, we should go.
我还不想走
I don't want to go yet.
能让我们私下聊吗
Could you excuse us?
当然
Sure.
你在干什么 我在跟人聊天呢
What are you doing? I was talking to people.
玛琪 这些人没有一个关心迪奇
Marge, none of these people care about Dickie.
他们关心他 他们想了解关于他的一切
Yes, they do. They want to know everything about him.
他们是想给自己沉闷的生活 找点娱乐 仅此而已
To distract them from their boring lives. That's all.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表