剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
我不同意
Well, I disagree.
让他们这样拿迪奇的事调侃 实在有失体面
It's unseemly of us to let them use Dickie like this.
这让我觉得恶心
It makes me sick.
我再去喝一杯酒
I'm going to have another drink.
我觉得你喝得够多了
I think you've had enough to drink.
我们走吧
Let's go.
玛琪 走这边
Marge. This way.
我想坐贡多拉回去
I want to take a gondola back.
不行
No.
好嘛
Oh, come on.
不行 那得很久才能到家
No, it'll take forever.
求你了
Please.
求你了 汤米
Please, Tommy.
玛琪 我们到了
Marge. We're here.
好的 上来
Okay, come on.
你没带钥匙 - 没有 你知道为什么吗
You didn't bring the key. - No, I didn't, and you know why?
因为那把钥匙有这么长 像左轮手♥枪♥那么重
Because it's this long and it's as heavy as a revolver,
而且我通常不会坐贡多拉回家
and I don't usually take gondolas home.
你能回来吗
Um, can you come back?
不能 先生
I can't, sir.
我忘了带钥匙
I forgot the keys.
抱歉 我该下班了 找别的贡多拉吧
Sorry, my shift's over. Get another gondola.
很好笑
That's funny.
肯定会有别的船经过的
I'm sure someone will come along.
好吧 我们可以爬过围栏 绕到前面去 我有前门钥匙
Okay, we could just climb that and go out front. I have that key.
我才不要爬
I'm not climbing that.
上面有尖刺
It has spikes.
拜托 你看这围栏 很容易的
Come on, Marge. Look at it. It's easy.
好吧 我爬
Fine, I'll do it.
你的外套能借我穿吗
Can you leave me your coat?
我很冷
It's cold.
谢谢
Thank you.
“汤米”
"Tommy"?
别叫我汤米
Don't call me Tommy.
她跟我说她要在那里等我
She told me she wanted to wait for me there.
我想着应该没问题 虽然她之前喝了很多酒
I thought it would be fine, even though she'd had a lot to drink.
她准是滑了一跤 撞到头了
She must have slipped and hit her head.
运河边的石阶有时会很滑
They can be very slippery. Canal steps.
有青苔
The moss.
对
Yeah.
门开了
Got it.
太好了
Oh, good.
(米娜)
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
很难受 宿醉
Awful. Hungover.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
好的
Yes.
这是今早送来的 格林里夫老先生寄来的
This came early this morning. From Mr. Greenleaf.
(想见见诸位 E·格林里夫)
“想见见诸位”
"Would like to see ye."
这个“诸位”有点...
The "ye" is a little...
诡异
Creepy?
对 有点
Yeah. Kind of.
是的
Yeah.
我们应该早点过去
We should probably go over there pretty soon.
我不该去
Well, I shouldn't go.
你当然该去 为什么不去
Of course you should. Why not?
因为写的是“诸位”不是“两位”
It says "ye" not "we", after all.
“诸位”指一个人以上
"Ye" is plural.
是吗 - 不是吗
Is it? - Isn't it?
我觉得是
I think so.
那他是写错了 他想见的是你 不是我
He made a mistake then. He wants to see you, not me.
我本就希望你会自己一个人来
I was hoping you'd come alone.
我在罗马见那个玛琪已经见得太多了
I saw as much of that Marge as I care to in Rome.
你对她有什么看法
What do you think of her?
我对她不太了解
I really don't know her very well.
我也不了解
Well, neither do I.
你不觉得她有点让人厌烦吗
Don't you find her a bit tiring?
有时候吧 我觉得她还行
Sometimes. I think she's okay.
我认为 她只对理查德的一样东西感兴趣
I think she was after one thing from Richard.
坐
Have a seat.
汤姆 这个结局很奇怪 不是吗
Well, Tom, this is a strange end, isn't it?
结局
End?
你现在住在意大利 而理查德则下落不明
You living in Italy. Richard wherever he is.
我跟罗马警方聊过 跟那个叫什么名字的巡官
I talked to the police in Rome. That inspector whatever-it-is.
拉瓦尼
Ravini?
他没有直接这么说
He didn't say it straight out,
但能感觉出来 他认为是理查德杀死了那个小伙子
but you can tell he thinks that Richard killed that young man.
你认为他是做得出那种事的人吗
Do you think he's capable of such a thing?
不认为
No.
您觉得呢
Do you?
您比我更了解您的儿子
You know your son a lot better than I do.
但我并不了解他 这是我的错
But I don't. And that's my fault.
我从未努力尝试过去了解他
I never tried that hard to really know him.
你觉得
Do you think
他会不会做了什么伤害自己的事
he might have done something to himself?
我不愿那么去想
I don't want to think about that.
我敢肯定他现在很好
I'm sure he's fine.
你肯定
Are you?
我跟警方也说了 他也许只是去某个地方画画去了
As I told the police, he might just be off painting somewhere.
跟迪·玛西莫学画 汤姆 这太荒谬了
With Di Massimo? Tom, it's ludicrous.
没有人听说过那个画家
No one's ever heard of him.
我认为理查德编了这么个人
I think Richard just made him up
想让我相信他对画画是认真的
to make me think he was serious about his painting.
我当初真应该认真对待他学画这事
Which I should have taken more seriously.
你最后一次见他时 他的状态如何
How did he seem to you the last time you saw him?
他似乎...
He seemed...
有点精神紧张
under some stress.
说实话
To be honest.
对 他给我们寄的最后一封信 也给我这种感觉
Yeah, he did in the last letter we got from him too.
他在信里说他没事 但并不是
He said he was fine, but he wasn't.
我认为您不该放弃希望
I don't think you should give up hope.
我没有
Oh, I haven't.
还没有
Yet.
汤姆
Tom.
喝马天尼
Martinis.
我在找针线
I was looking for a needle and thread.
没事儿 里面有针线
That's fine. There's some in there.
迪奇的戒指在这里面
Dickie's ring is in here.
对 我放进去的
Right, I... I put it there.
为什么它会在这里 你为什么会有这枚戒指
Why would you put it anywhere? Why would you have it?
是他给我的
Because he gave it to me.
不是送给我 而是让我保管
Not gave to me, not to keep, to keep safe.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他去巴勒莫之前给的
When he went to Palermo.
他担心自己在那里会被抢 我是这么想的
He was worried he was going to get robbed there, I think.
他以前从来没担心过这种事
He never worried about that before.
他从没去过西西里 他说觉得担心
He'd never been to Sicily before. It concerned him, he said.
汤姆
Oh, Tom.
他早就知道自己不会回来了
He knew he wasn't coming back.
什么
What?
是因为这样吗
Is that why?
因为他早就想好了要对自己做什么
Did he already know what he was going to do to himself?
天啊 希望不是
Oh, God. I hope not.
当然
Of course.
我一定会的 谢谢您 格林里夫先生 再见
I will. Thanks, Mr. Greenleaf. Bye.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他的想法跟我的一样
Well, he thinks the same thing I do.
他让我们过去他那儿
He wants us to come over.
他跟一位纽约来的私♥家♥侦♥探♥在一起 他说他认识你
He's with a private detective from New York, who says he knows you.
汤姆·雷普利
Tom Ripley.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表