剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
As for us, as you put it,
我能够忍♥受几个星期 没有你在身边的日子 亲爱的
I can bear the few weeks without you here, darling,
但我真的很想你
but I do miss you.
我目之所及 全都是你的印记
Everywhere I look, I see signs of you.
我们在我窗外种的那棵小橄榄树
The little olive tree we planted outside my window.
我从你那里借来一直没还的那些书
The books I borrowed from you and never returned.
你送给我的那棵番茄长得很好
The tomato plant you gave me is doing great.
谢谢你送的香水
Thank you for the perfume.
很好闻 但我不太相信是汤姆找到的
It's lovely, though I'm not at all sure I believe Tom found it.
他还在罗马吗 还是 照他之前说的那样 已经回美国了
Is he still there, or did he return to the States like he said he would?
我对他的看法已经说得够多了 所以我不会在此多言
I've said enough about what I think of him, so won't say more here.
我只是问一问
It's just a question.
请告诉我你接下来的安排
Please let me know what your plans are.
我甚至不知道你是否还在罗马
I don't even know if you're still in Rome.
你在罗马吗
Are you?
或许我该直接去找你
Maybe I should just come up and find you.
希望你喜欢这条围巾 亲爱的
I hope you like the scarf, darling.
我花了很多个夜晚为你织的
I spent many nights making it for you.
我不想说“孤独的夜晚”
I won't say lonely nights.
能跟你说件事吗
Can I speak to you about something?
您的房♥间有问题吗 先生 - 不是 房♥间很好
Is there a problem with your room, sir? - No. The room is fine.
是跟一个女人有关的
It's about a woman.
向来如此
Isn't it always?
我最近跟我的未婚妻分手了 但她不愿意接受现实
I recently broke up with my fiancée, and she doesn't want to accept it.
我认识了别人 所以我算是在这里躲着我的未婚妻
I met someone else, so I'm kind of hiding out here from my fiancée.
前未婚妻 - 前未婚妻
Ex-fiancée. - Ex-fiancée.
换作我也会躲着
As would I.
是啊 但我担心她会想尽办法找到我
Yeah, but my concern is that she's gonna try and find me,
甚至不惜问遍罗马所有的旅馆
even if that means checking every hotel in Rome.
这么说她知道您在罗马
Oh, she knows you're in Rome?
她知道 我不想闹出事来 尤其不想在你的旅馆里出洋相
She does, and I'd rather not have a scene. Especially not at your hotel.
她会很蛮横
She can be unpleasant?
对 嗓门还很大
Yeah. And loud.
或许您该去佛罗伦萨或威尼斯 甚至是更远的地方
Maybe you should go to Firenze, or Venezia, even further.
我喜欢这里
Hmm, I like it here.
所以
So, uh,
我想拜托你
my question to you is, uh,
如果这位年轻女士来问 我是不是住在这里
if this young lady comes by and asks if I'm here,
你能说我不住这儿吗
do you think you could say that I'm not?
非常抱歉 小姐
I'm terribly sorry, miss.
我们的客人里没有格林里夫先生
There is no Mr. Greenleaf here.
卡罗
Carlo.
罗马怎么样
How is Rome?
罗马很好 你找到买♥♥家了吗
Rome is fine. Have you found someone?
出了个小问题
There is a little issue.
船夫找到了个买♥♥家 愿意按你的开价买♥♥下它
The boatkeeper has found a buyer for the boat at the price you said.
这怎么能算问题
Why is that an issue?
其实不算 只不过他也想抽一份佣金
Well, it isn't really. It's just that, you know, he expects a commission too.
你说得对 是不算问题 你可以把你的佣金分给他
Well, you're right. There is no issue. You can split yours with him.
不
Nah, nah.
我让你把船夫掺和进来了吗
Did I ask you to involve the boatkeeper?
如果你了解船是怎么卖♥♥的 那你肯定会
If you knew about selling boats, you would have.
但我没让你找他 而且坦白说 我很怀疑你跟他谈过
But I didn't, and frankly, I doubt you spoke to him.
我真的跟他谈过
I did spoke to him.
是吗 他叫什么名字
Oh, yeah? What's his name?
他的名字 吉欧里奥
His name? Giulio.
吉欧里奥 那个船夫
Giulio, the boatkeeper?
就是他
Huh, Giulio, the boatkeeper.
听着 如果你不愿意 我可以拒绝他
Look, I can tell him no if you want.
可以不理这个买♥♥家
We can let this buyer go.
不过你得有心理准备 那船可能得放很久
But be prepared for the boat to sit for a long time.
冬天可没人会买♥♥船 你也知道
No one wants a boat in the winter. You know that.
卡罗
Carlo.
你找到了拿两成佣金的办法 让我挺佩服的
You found a way to get your 20%. I almost admire that.
寄张支票到罗马的美国运通大楼
Send a bank check to American Express, Rome.
减掉吉欧里奥跟我的佣金
Minus Giulio's commission and mine.
别再瞎扯了 卡罗
Don't push the story, Carlo.
你刚才是说寄给你
Did you say send it to you?
对 一张共和国银行的支票
Yes, a Banca della Repubblica check.
不是寄给你朋友
Not to your friend.
寄给我 他现在在旅游
To me. He's traveling.
好吧 现在是谁在瞎扯
Okay, now who's telling a story?
这事要不就拉倒吧 我还是找别人帮忙卖♥♥船吧
Shall we just forget this? Shall I get someone else to sell it?
冷静
Calm down.
我会寄支票过去的 收款人写你的名字 别担心
I'm going to send the check in your name, don't worry.
好 “雷普利” 是雨田雷 不是三石磊
Good. And it's Ripley. R-I-P, not R-E-E.
(共和国银行)
您用什么来开户 雷普利先生
What will you be opening the account with, Mr. Ripley?
这个
These.
(45000美元)
$45,000
拉努乔·托马索尼在罗马遇害四年后
Four years after the murder of Ranuccio Tomassoni in Rome,
卡拉瓦乔仍在逃逸
Caravaggio was still a fugitive.
在那段时间里 或许是 在他人生的最后一年 1610年
During this time, perhaps the last year of his life in 1610,
他创作了《手提歌♥利亚头的大卫》
he painted his David with the Head of Goliath.
在这幅画里
In the painting,
卡拉瓦乔 把大卫凝视歌♥利亚头颅的眼神
Caravaggio links the killer and victim
画得富有同情 甚至带着爱意
by portraying David as compassionate, even loving,
凸显了杀人者与被杀者之间的连接
in the way he gazes at the severed head of Goliath.
而画中的大卫与歌♥利亚 都以卡拉瓦乔为原型
And he made this bond even stronger
这更是强化了 杀人者与被杀者之间的关系
by using himself as the model for both.
两张都是卡拉瓦乔的脸
Both are Caravaggio's face.
年轻时的...和年老时的
Young... and old.
亲爱的爸爸妈妈
Dear Mom and Dad.
我在罗马 正在找一个公♥寓♥过冬
I'm in Rome, looking for an apartment for the winter.
我一安顿下来就会把地址告诉你们
As soon as I'm settled I'll send you the address.
很抱歉又不能在纽约跟你们过圣诞
I'm sorry to miss another Christmas with you in New York,
但我想在回家前解决一些事 现在正在努力
but I'm trying to work some things through before I come home.
圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. - And to you.
我收到你们的信了
I got your letter.
你们担心汤姆会对我不利让我很感激 但我必须说 你们错怪他了
I appreciate your concern about Tom, but I have to say you're wrong about him.
他所做的一切都遵照了你们的嘱托
He's done exactly what you sent him here to do.
而且事实上 他让我有所醒悟
And has in fact helped me.
我不知道你们是否知道 他其实是个孤儿
I don't know if you know this, but he's an orphan.
听他聊他的身世 让我重新认识到了家人有多重要
And how he speaks about this has reminded me of the importance of family,
很惭愧地说 在他到来之前 我几乎已经忘了这一点
which I'm ashamed to say I almost lost sight of, until he arrived.
冥冥之中 你们在我所有的朋友中 挑选了最适合的一位派了过来
Somehow, out of all my friends, you picked the right one to send.
我爱你们 我很想念你们
I love and miss you both.
理查德
Richard.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表