剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
您不想让他去罗马吗
You wouldn't rather he went there?
不用了
No, that's okay.
我可以在这里问他话
I could question him here.
不 我亲自去
No, I'll go there.
好吧
Fine.
好了 雷普利先生 就这么定了
All right then, Mr. Ripley. Resolved.
今晚在您的住处
This evening, at your residence,
一位罗马来的巡官会去找您
an inspector from Rome will come see you.
他会跟您解释情况
He'll explain what's going on.
报纸上的那位巡官
The inspector in the newspaper?
这不重要
Not important.
怎么了
Yes?
我能拿回我的护照吗
May I have my passport?
可以
Yes, you may.
明天
Tomorrow.
光线的运用
The light.
光线永远是画的灵魂
Always the light.
先生 您有什么需要
How may I help you, sir?
(斯坦恩牌化妆胶水)
巡官 雷普利先生正等着您呢
Mr. Ripley is expecting you, Inspector.
在客厅
In the parlor.
我是罗马警局的彼得罗·拉瓦尼巡官
I'm Inspector Pietro Ravini, Rome Police.
好的 请进
Yes, please come in.
希望没有打扰您做重要的事
I hope I've not interrupted anything important.
没有 我只是在给家里写信
No. I was just writing a letter home.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
这房♥子很漂亮
Nice place.
谢谢 我喜欢这房♥子
Thank you. I like it.
能抽烟吗
I may smoke?
当然
'Course.
我们俩现在正坐在这里 这确定了一件很重要的事
So the fact we sit here settles one important matter.
您没有在一艘船上遇害
You were not killed in a boat.
您说什么
Sorry?
您没看报纸上的报道吗
You did not read about this in the newspaper?
我来威尼斯之前主要待在小乡镇里
I've been in small towns mainly before I came here.
您的朋友格林里夫先生
And your friend, Signor Greenleaf,
没有告诉您警方想跟您谈
didn't tell you the police wanted to speak with you?
没有
No.
有人在圣雷默发现了一艘船
A boat was found in San Remo
您跟格林里夫先生 在圣雷默时租的那艘
at the time you were there with Signor Greenleaf.
船被沉了 染上了血迹
Sunk. With blood stains.
在您失踪的那段时间里 或者说我们以为您失踪的那段时间里
Naturally, when you were missing, missing as far as we knew,
我们理所当然地认为那也许是您的血
we thought it might have been your blood.
我的
Mine?
迪奇没告诉您吗 离开圣雷默后我还见过他
Did Dickie not tell you I saw him after San Remo?
我从阿特拉尼给他带了一些东西
I brought him his things from Atrani.
阿特拉尼 我太太就是阿特拉尼人 - 是吗
Atrani? My wife is from Atrani. - Is she?
是啊 那里很美 就是台阶太多了
Yes. A beautiful place, but too many stairs.
确实
Yeah.
他跟我说过您带了些东西去罗马给他
Yes, he did tell me you brought him some things to Roma,
但我没有理由相信他的话
but I had no reason to believe him.
不管怎样 您现在在这儿
In any case, here you are.
还活着
Not dead.
您是认识格林里夫先生的人当中 为数不多的
You are one of the few people who knows Signor Greenleaf
愿意接受我的问话的人
who is willing to talk to me.
他别的朋友极其不配合
His other friends are extremely unhelpful.
恐怕这是意大利人的特性
An Italian trait, I'm afraid.
尤其在那不勒斯那一带的人
And especially around Napoli,
都不怎么愿意跟警方谈
their unwillingness to talk to police.
我很乐意配合
Well, I'm happy to.
谋杀案发生后 我在罗马跟理查德谈过...
When I spoke with him in Roma after the murder...
您听说了 弗雷德瑞克·迈尔斯的谋杀案吗
You know about the murder of Frederick Miles?
我在报纸上看到了
Yes, I read about that.
是 案发后 格林里夫先生 非常配合我的调查
Yes. After it, Signor Greenleaf was very cooperative with me,
我当时是这么认为的
or so I thought.
所以我允许他离开罗马
So I permitted him to leave Roma,
唯一的要求是他答应我 把他在巴勒莫的住址告诉我
as long as he promised to let me know his whereabouts in Palermo.
但他没有信守承诺
He failed to do this.
后来他没有知会我就离开了巴勒莫
He then left Palermo again without telling me.
现在看来 他似乎已经离开了意大利
Now, it seems he has left the country.
去哪儿了
To where?
应该是北非
North Africa, I think.
突尼斯出入境管理处的工作相当马虎
Tunisia immigrazione is rather careless.
但我有理由相信他去了突尼斯
But I have reason to believe he has gone there.
他会不会只是去找个地方独自待着
You don't think he's just off by himself somewhere?
他有时会那么做 去画画
He does that sometimes to paint.
去画画 我看过他的画
To paint? Yes, I've seen his painting.
不 他不是去找地方画画了
No, he's not gone off to paint.
我很肯定他不断换地方 是出于别的原因
No, I'm certain his travels are about something else.
比如什么原因 - 您觉得呢
Like what? - What do you think?
我不知道
I've no idea.
比如他是一桩谋杀案的嫌疑人
Like a suspect in a murder.
您认为迪奇 跟弗雷迪·迈尔斯的死有关
You really think Dickie had something to do with what happened to Freddie Miles?
他的表现不正说明了这一点吗
He's not behaving as such?
而且有一位目击者
And there is a witness.
目击了什么
To what?
两个男人 一个喝醉了 另一个扶着他靠在一辆车上
Two men. One very drunk, the other propping him up against the car.
就是找到迈尔斯尸体的那辆车 菲亚特500
The same as Miles's body was found in, a Cinquecento.
我们不能肯定 另一个男人就是格林里夫先生
We cannot say for sure the other man was Signor Greenleaf,
但现场离格林里夫的公♥寓♥很近
but this was very near his apartment.
难道您不认为 警方找不到格林里夫
You don't think it's possible the reason you can't find him is
也许是因为他发生了什么事吗
because something happened to him?
格林里夫
To him?
意思是他被谋杀了
That someone has murdered him?
您为什么会这么说
Why would you say that?
我看报道说那些支票“签名系伪造”
Well, the checks I read about. "Forged by someone," they said.
伪造签名的人或许对他做了什么
They may have done something to him.
一张支票 不是几张
Hmm, check, not checks.
只有一张
It was one check.
而且那个签名不是伪造的
And no, it was not a forgery.
他写给银行的一封信确认了这一点
This was confirmed by a letter he wrote to the bank.
倒不是因为信的内容 而是打那封信用的打字机
Not by what he said in the letter, but what it was typed on.
打字机的缺陷与指纹一样独一无二
Typewriter flaws can be as good as fingerprints.
信是由他的爱马仕打字机打的 打出来的“e”略高于其他字母
It was his typewriter. An Hermes with a slightly raised "E."
(格林里夫)
没有贼会想到那么做
No thief would think to do that.
确实
No.
您认识迈尔斯先生
You knew Signor Miles.
不算认识 我去年在那不勒斯 见过他一面
Not really. I met him briefly last year in Naples
我当时住在阿特拉尼 住迪奇家
when I was staying with Dickie in Atrani.
但只见了迈尔斯一面 就足以让您不喜欢他
But just meeting him once was enough for you to not like him,
这是格林里夫先生说的
according to Signor Greenleaf.
对 没错
Yes, that's true.
他试图暗示 您或许
He tried to suggest you may have had something to do
跟迈尔斯先生的死有关
with the murder of Signor Miles.
我 - 对 他在罗马跟我说的
Me? - Yes, to me in Rome.
但我认为他在撒谎
But I saw it for the lie it was.
太好了
Well, good.
您认为他们是否可能发生了口角
Is it possible, do you think, they had an argument?
我无从得知
I wouldn't know.
您无从得知他们那天晚上做了什么
You wouldn't know if they did that night,
但也许您知道他们之间是否有矛盾
but perhaps you know if there were any issues between them.
矛盾 没有 不过...
Issues? No, but...
不过
But?
如果您想了解迪奇的私生活 问我并不适合
I'm not the right person to talk about Dickie's personal life.
我认为适合
I think you are.
您或许能告诉我们一些 我们无从了解的
You can perhaps offer insights into his character
关于他的品格的情况
we could not otherwise know.
这是我来这里见您的原因
This is the reason I came up here to see you.
格林里夫先生从没跟您说过 他感情方面的事吗
Signor Greenleaf never talked to you about affairs of the heart?
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表