剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
阿特拉尼
Atrani.
我能坐下吗
I may sit?
可以
Yes.
您认识迈尔斯先生吗
You knew Signor Miles?
认识
Yes.
他其实是迪奇的朋友 但我们相熟
He was a friend of Dickie's really, but mine too.
谁 - 什么
Who? - What?
迪奇是谁
Dickie?
迪奇·格林里夫
Dickie Greenleaf.
就是理查德
Richard.
您跟他谈过 不是吗
You've spoken to him, haven't you?
迪奇
Dickie.
(迪奇)
对 我跟他谈过 从他那儿知道得来找您问话
Yes, I spoke to him. That's how I knew to come to speak to you.
他说了关于我的什么
What did he say about me?
我问他您是否认识迈尔斯先生 他只说您也认识
Only that you also knew Signor Miles, since that was the question I asked him.
我们原本约了圣诞去看他 但后来没有成行
We were supposed to see him at Christmas, but didn't.
“我们”
"We"?
我和迪奇
Me and Dickie.
在这里 - 不是 在科尔蒂纳 待一个星期
Here? - No. Cortina, for a week.
科尔蒂纳
Oh, Cortina.
那里很漂亮 尤其是在圣诞节前后
It's nice, especially around Christmas,
但那里的消费很高
but expensive.
弗雷迪付得起
Freddie could afford it.
你们为什么没有去
Why did you not go?
说实话 我不知道
I don't know, to be honest.
迪奇突然决定不去了
Dickie just decided not to.
坦白讲 我觉得有点奇怪
It was kind of mysterious, to be honest.
他跟我说他没有去
He told me he did not go
因为他觉得 他们整个星期都会酗酒放纵
because he thought it will be a week of debauchery.
这是迪奇说的
Dickie said that?
我从来没听他用过那个词
I've never heard him use that word.
我不知道他为何会那样描述科尔蒂纳 在那儿只能滑雪
I don't know why he would about Cortina. All you do there is ski.
请您描述一下你们的关系 您跟...
May I ask you to describe your relationship with, um...
我不能称他为迪奇 您跟理查德的关系
I can't call him Dickie. With Richard.
他是我男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
那我有点不明白
I guess I'm confused.
您住在阿特拉尼 也住罗马
You live here, in Atrani, and Rome?
不 只住在这里
No, just here.
他住在罗马 租了一间公♥寓♥
But... He lives in Rome. He has an apartment with a lease.
我们只是想有点属于自己的时间
We're just taking a little time for ourselves.
让他能学画画 我能把书写完
For him to study painting, and me to finish my book.
他画画 对
His painting, yes.
您知道迈尔斯先生遇害的那晚 跟理查德在一起吗
Did you know he was with Signor Miles the night he was killed?
知道 我看了报纸 那又怎样
Yes. I read the papers. So?
他是迈尔斯先生 生前见的最后一个人
So, he was the last to see Signor Miles alive.
不 凶手才是迈尔斯生前 见的最后一个人
No, the killer would have been the last to see him alive.
您最近跟他通过话吗
You've spoken to him recently?
没有 我去了罗马找他 但他不在
No. I went up to Rome to see him, but he wasn't there.
什么时候 - 上周三
When? - Last Wednesday.
上周三 您没见着他
Last Wednesday, and you didn't see him?
我刚刚说了没有
I just said that I didn't.
他离开了罗马 汤姆告诉我的
He left Rome. Tom told me.
汤姆 汤姆是谁
Tom? Who is Tom?
汤姆·雷普利
Tom Ripley.
您跟雷普利先生谈过
You spoke to Signor Ripley?
对 - 在电♥话♥里
Yes. - On the phone?
不 在一间咖啡馆
No, at a café.
在罗马
In Rome?
离和平街不远
Off Via della Pace.
他住在罗马还是...
He is staying in Rome or...
对
Yes.
您知道地址吗
Do you know where?
在念珠商街上的一间膳宿旅馆
At a pensione on Via dei Coronari.
他没说具体名字
He didn't say which.
我不打扰您写作了
I will let you get back to the writing of your book,
您这书听起来...很有意思
which sounds... fascinating.
您知道迪奇现在在哪里吗
Do you know where Dickie is?
拜托了
Please.
巴勒莫 帕尔玛酒店
Palermo. Hotel Palma.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不该陷入这个处境
I shouldn't be in this position.
这不该由我来处理
It shouldn't be my job.
应该由你去跟她谈 而不是我
You should be the one to talk to her. Not me.
我该跟她说什么
I mean, what the hell am I supposed to tell her?
真♥相♥就是我在躲避她
The truth. That it's her I'm running away from,
她这死脑筋怎么就不能明白
and why can't she get that through her thick skull?
这话我说不出口
I can't say that.
那就换个说法
Then put it some other way.
玛琪 现在不是迪奇在跟你面对面谈
It's not fair to you, Marge, or to me,
这对你和对我都不公平
that Dickie isn't having this conversation with you.
我劝了他好几次
I've asked him several times,
可他不听
but he ignores me.
我不能让这种事继续下去了
I can't let it go on like this anymore.
我真心把你当朋友 不能对这状况坐视不理
I like you too much to just sit back and watch what's happening.
这样不对
It's not right.
可事实很明显
But isn't it clear?
他连自己在罗马的住处都没告诉你
He didn't tell you where he was staying in Rome.
离开罗马时也没跟你说要去哪里
He didn't tell you where he was going when he left Rome.
我当时就想告诉你
I tried to tell you there,
可我不知道 该怎么委婉地把话说明白
but I couldn't find a tactful way to say it.
他离开罗马 并不是因为警方逼得他太紧
He didn't leave Rome because the police were driving him crazy.
我跟你见面时 他还在公♥寓♥里
He was still there when I saw you.
他根本没有离开
He hadn't even left.
是他让我约你去那家咖啡馆见面的
He told me to go meet you at that café.
我知道你不愿相信 他对你的感情已经变了...
I know you don't want to believe that his feelings have changed for you,
但真的变了
but they have.
汤姆斯·雷普利
Thomas Ripley.
没错
Exactly correct.
这里没有这个客人
He is not a guest.
你确定每个住客的名字都登记了
You're certain the name of every guest is noted.
当然了 这是法律规定
Yes, of course. It's the law.
那上周呢 上周三
What about last week? Wednesday of last week.
好吧
Okay.
如果他今后来这里入住 请通知我
If he happens to check in sometime in the future, please let me know.
巡官
Inspector.
我在报纸上看到了您调查的案子
I read about your investigation in the newspaper.
这个雷普利是谋杀案嫌疑犯吗
This Ripley is a suspect in the murder?
你的记录工作做得不错
I commend you on your record keeping.
这里是警♥察♥总局
Police Headquarters.
我想找拉瓦尼巡官 谢谢
Inspector Ravini, please.
稍等
One moment.
是拉瓦尼巡官吗
Inspector Ravini?
不是 他出去了
No, he's out.
他什么时候回来
When is he coming back?
我不知道 您可以给他留个口信
I don't know when, I can take a message if you want.
我叫埃米利奥·布拉岗齐
My name is Emilio Braganzi.
共和国银行那不勒斯分行行长
Director of the Naples branch of Banca della Repubblica.
工号♥84027
My number is 8-4-0-2-7.
来电原因
This is regarding what.
报告一桩诈骗案
A fraud.
什么类型的诈骗
What kind of fraud?
银行诈骗
A bank fraud
其中涉及巡官认识的一个人
concerning a person the inspector knows.
他叫理查德...
His name is Richard...
我相信巡官知道他在哪里
I believe the inspector knows where I can find him.
我知道格林里夫先生在哪里
I know where Mr. Greenleaf is.
(卡拉瓦乔)
(西西里日报社)
您好吗
How are you?
一切都好
All is well.
真棒 这是西西里人的口头禅
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表