剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
He never wrote you? He told me he had.
没有
No.
那你怎么知道他住这里
So, how'd you know he was here?
电♥话♥
The phone.
他的信息还没有录入任何电♥话♥簿 但我给电♥话♥公♥司♥打过电♥话♥
See, it's not in any phone book yet, but I called the phone company.
他们有迪奇的地址
They had the address.
明白了
I see.
你住他这里 对吗
You're living here with him, aren't you?
不是吗
No. No?
迪奇死都不可能会穿那件 丑到令人发指的睡袍
Dickie wouldn't be caught dead in that ghastly robe.
你住哪里
Where are you living?
我在旅游
I'm just traveling.
在哪里 - 在意大利
Where? - Around Italy.
哪里 - 四处跑
Where? - Around.
奥赛罗餐厅 是吗
Otello's, yeah?
他是那么说的
That's what he said.
或许我会去那儿看看
Well, maybe I will go there.
如果你没找着他 我会告诉他你来过
Well, if you miss him, I'll let him know you stopped by.
你住哪里
Where are you staying?
精益酒店
The Excelsior.
那是当然
Of course.
我会告诉他的
Well, I'll tell him.
好的
Okay.
很高兴再见到你
Nice to see you again.
打扰一下 - 什么事
Excuse me. - Yes?
他不在家
He's not home.
他在家 - 谁
Yes, he's home. - Who?
理查德不在
Riccardo. - No Riccardo.
在
Yes.
不在 他出门了
No, he's gone out.
没有 我看见他回来了
No, no. I saw him.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
不 太太 您搞错了
No, you're wrong.
我搞错了 不 是您搞错了 先生
I'm wrong? No, sir,
你搞错了 他不在家
you're wrong. He's not here.
他在家 我告诉你...
He's home. I'm telling you...
听着 我不知道该怎么跟你说
Listen, I don't know what to tell you.
汤姆 是我
It's me, Tom.
你落了什么东西吗
You forget something?
没有
No.
我刚刚又和房♥东太太聊了几句
I was just talking to the landlady again.
我能进去吧
Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
她说这里只有迪奇一个人住
She says Dickie's the only one here.
确实
He is.
我跟你说了 我不住这里
I told you, I don't live here.
她说现在这公♥寓♥里只有他一个人
He's the only one here now, she says.
我不明白 - 她看见迪奇上来了 她百分百肯定
I don't understand. - She saw him come up. She's sure.
他显然不在这里
Well, he's not here, obviously.
她准是没看见迪奇离开
She must not have seen him leave.
他去奥赛罗餐厅的时候
When he went to Otello's?
对
Yeah.
但我觉得她看起来 像是眼观六路那种人
She seems to me like someone who sees everything.
这到底是怎么回事 汤姆
What's really going on, Tom?
什么怎么回事
What's going on with what?
你跟迪奇是怎么回事
With you and Dickie.
玛琪有一些猜想 但我认为她想错了
Marge has some theories, but I think she's on the wrong track.
她没有跟鲍勃聊过
She didn't talk to Bob.
鲍勃是谁
Who's Bob?
德兰西 纽约那个 我给他打电♥话♥了
Delancey, in New York. I called him.
我们确实是在他家认识的 他跟我一样清楚地记得这事
We did meet at his place. He remembers it as well as I do.
只有你不记得 这是为什么
You're the only one that doesn't remember. Why is that?
我就是不记得了
I just don't.
不好意思
Sorry.
好吧 我不在乎 我认为你记得
Okay. I don't care. I think you do.
这都无所谓了 他跟我说了一些关于你的情况
It doesn't matter. He told me some things about you.
他不怎么了解我
He barely knows me.
会计 汤姆
Accounting, Tom?
什么
What?
在那不勒斯时你是这么说的
That's what you told me you did, in Naples.
没错
That's right.
你还坚持这么说
And you're sticking with that?
我不明白你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我说的是鲍勃告诉我的事
I'm talking about what Bob said.
你真正的工作
What you really do.
据说是能搞到别人需要的任何东西
Which, apparently, is whatever anyone needs.
伪造身份证明
False ID.
银行信件 公♥证♥章
Bank letter. Notary seal.
他说:“不管需要什么 尽管找汤姆 他会替你弄到”
"Whatever it is, talk to Tom," he said. "He'll get it for you."
这是你离开纽约的原因吗 汤姆
Is that why you left New York, Tom?
避免被逮捕
Before someone could arrest you?
他在哪里
Where is he?
别说他在奥赛罗餐厅 你我都知道他不在那里
And don't say he's at Otello's since we both know he isn't.
我想请你离开
I'd like you to leave.
你当然想
I bet you would.
能看看你的手表吗
Can I see your watch?
不
No.
你知道我是什么意思
I mean what you know I mean.
脱下来 我要看手表背面
Take it off so I can see the back of it.
看看上面刻着的首字母“RG”
So I can see the initials "RG" written on it.
他的劳力士手表 他的衣服 还有他的高档皮鞋
His Rolex. His clothes. His Ferragamos.
你还拿了什么 汤姆
What else have you got, Tom?
他的钱 他的那幅毕加索
His money? His Picasso?
我真的觉得你应该离开
I really think that you should go.
好吧
Okay.
我走 我这就走
I'll leave. I'm leaving.
但我会带着警♥察♥回来
But I'll be back with the police.
就算到时你不在这里也没关系
And even if you're not here, who cares?
你跑不远的
You won't get far.
(毕加索)
老天爷
Christ.
老天
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
(F·迈尔斯先生 英国护照)
电梯能用了
It works.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
您先请
After you.
(菲亚特)
什么时候
What time?
我不太确定 他应该是八点或九点左右离开的
Uh, I'm not sure exactly. I think he left around 8:00 or 9:00.
差不多是那个时候
Something like that.
八点
Uh, 8:00. 8:00.
是谁
Who's there?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help?
不用了 谢谢 没什么事
No, thanks. Everything's fine.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
他很好
Si, si, si.
就是喝太多了
He's fine.
晚安
Good night.
醒一醒 老兄
Come on, man.
没事
It's okay.
好了
All right.
该死的
God damn it.
你接客吗
Are you free?
去克劳狄水道
Claudio Aqueduct.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表