剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
Now why would he lie about that?
因为他就是干这个的
Because that's what he does.
他是骗子 他以此为生
He's a liar. It's his profession.
小姐 您让我白跑了一趟
Signorina, you sent me on a useless errand.
我没有时间玩这种游戏
I don't have time for that.
我有很多事要做
I have a lot to do.
我没有骗您
Well, I'm not lying.
您有什么安排
What are your plans?
我有什么安排 什么意思
What do you mean, my plans?
在意大利的安排
In Italy.
坦白说 我正在考虑回家
Honestly, I'm thinking about going home.
回纽约
To New York?
明尼苏达州
Minnesota.
您不能回去
You cannot.
您说什么
Excuse me?
在我通知您可以离开之前 您必须留在意大利
You must remain in the country until I inform you otherwise.
能看看您的护照吗
May I see your passport?
为什么
Why?
我好知会出入境管理处 以免您认为我是说着玩的
So I can notify l'Immigrazione in case you think I'm not serious.
我现在是嫌疑人了吗
Am I some kind of suspect in this?
我想您应该会把护照带在身上
I assume you have it with you.
谢谢您来罗马接受询问
Thank you for coming to Roma to speak with me.
抱歉不能让我手下的警员 开车送您回阿特拉尼了
I apologize that I cannot have my officer drive you back to Atrani.
您得坐火车
You will have to take the train.
再转公交
And the bus.
(理查德·格林里夫)
尊敬的卡瓦纳先生
Dear Mr. Cavanach.
您来信查问我一月汇款单上的签名 是否真实
In regard to your letter concerning my January remittance,
那张支票是我本人签收的 并且收到了全额汇款
I signed the check in question myself and received the money in full.
如果我没有收到支票
If I had missed a check,
我当然会立即通知您
I would of course have informed you at once,
因此我能向您保证不存在诈骗
and can assure you there has been no fraud.
此致 敬礼 理查德·格林里夫
Sincerely, Richard Greenleaf.
给
Here.
把这个记到我账上 谢谢
Add it to my bill, thanks.
请付现金 抱歉
Cash please, sorry.
您可以交给我们来寄
You can leave it here.
我自己去邮局寄
I'll take it to the post office.
公事而已
Just business.
笔
The pen.
我是巴勒莫警局的 恩里科·费拉拉警督
Lieutenant Enrico Ferrara, Palermo Police.
好的 有何贵干
Yes, how can I help you?
我们能私底下谈吗
Perhaps we could speak in private.
当然
Of course.
这边请
This way.
楼下
Down.
罗马的拉瓦尼巡官给我打了电♥话♥
I received a call from Ispettore Ravini in Roma.
您跟他相熟吗
You are familiar with him?
我们见过面
We've met.
他说您经常不接电♥话♥
He says you have a habit of not answering telephones.
他没有给我打过电♥话♥ 这里连电♥话♥都没有
I've received no calls from him. I don't even have a phone here.
您之前跟他说您会住另一家酒店 那里有电♥话♥
You did at the hotel you told him you would be at.
我后来被迫换了一家酒店
I had to change hotels.
您换了地方必须通知他
And you must inform him if you changed hotels.
这是你们的共识
This was the understanding.
但您没有
You did not,
导致我必须代他进行调查
which created investigatory work for me on his behalf.
我本打算今天通知他的
I planned on informing him today.
如果楼上有电♥话♥可用 我可以马上给他打电♥话♥
I can call him now, if there's a phone upstairs I can use.
不必了
No need.
我不明白
Well, I don't understand.
为什么他打电♥话♥给我 却不用我给他回电♥话♥
Why would he call me and not want me to call him back?
因为他要您亲自去罗马见他
Because he wants to see you in Roma.
他很抱歉打扰了您的假期
He apologizes for interrupting your vacation,
但他有些重要的问题要问您 是跟您的一位朋友有关的
but he has some important questions concerning a friend of yours.
关于弗雷德瑞克·迈尔斯 我所知的一切都跟他说了
I've already told him everything I know about Frederick Miles.
他很清楚
He knows that.
我真的没有别的 对调查有帮助的信息
I really have nothing more to say about him that would be helpful.
不是关于迈尔斯先生的
It's not about Signor Miles.
他想跟您谈谈汤姆斯·雷普利
He wishes to speak to you about Thomas Ripley.
他怎么了
What about him?
您没有看报纸吗
You have not read the papers?
今天的没有
Not today.
拉瓦尼巡官请您马上前往罗马
Ispettore Ravini would like you to travel to Roma immediately.
他特别强调
And he added that...
“若不能及时去见他
"Failure to present yourself to him in a timely manner
他将不得不采取某些措施
will force him to take certain measures
那将会对他以及对您造成不便”
that will be inconvenient for both him and you."
那...
So...
我能告诉拉瓦尼巡官 您明天会到罗马吗
May I tell the inspector you will be in Roma tomorrow?
今晚有一班去那不勒斯的渡轮
There is a ferry to Napoli tonight.
可以
Yes.
很好
Good.
我会通知他
I will relay it.
(《美国人汤姆斯·雷普利失踪 恐怕已经死亡》)
(怀疑该失踪案涉及暴行)
(警方已加强对其好友 理查德·格林里夫的审查)
(他目前因涉嫌)
(第二起可能的谋杀案而被通缉)
怎么了
Something wrong?
我不得不离开
I have to leave.
我知道我订了这一个星期的房♥
I know I'm booked for the rest of the week.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
反正您已经决定了要离开
You decided to leave, so.
你这儿有渡轮时间表吗
Do you have the ferry schedule there?
渡轮 有
Ferries. Yes.
去哪儿的
Where to?
有今晚去突尼斯的吗
Is there one tonight to Tunis?
突尼斯 我看看
To Tunis. Let's see. Right.
卡利亚里...
Cagliari...
那不勒斯...
Naples...
热那亚...
Genoa...
稍等...
Hold on...
有 突尼斯 今晚九点
Yes, Tunis. At 9:00 tonight.
好的 那我现在就走
Okay, then, I'm leaving now.
麻烦你准备我的账单
You can prepare my bill.
我没事
I'm okay.
亲爱的布菲夫人
Dear Signora Buffi,
见信好
I hope this letter finds you well.
很抱歉写信通知您这事
And I apologize that I am writing it
而非亲自跟您协商
instead of talking to you about this in person.
去那不勒斯的票
Naples.
两千里拉
2,000 lire.
我决定要停租您的公♥寓♥
I've decided to give up the apartment.
我很喜欢那个公♥寓♥
I love it.
也非常感激您为我所做的一切
And I appreciate all you did for me
给了我家的感觉
to make it feel like home.
但我不会回罗马了
But I'm not coming back to Rome.
(那不勒斯)
下一个
Next.
(罗马)
一件行李
One bag.
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表