剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表
我跟你说实话吧 汤姆
I'm going to be honest with you, Tom.
你是理查德的朋友当中 第一个愿意听我唠叨的
You're the first of Richard's friends who's even been willing to listen to me.
我能做些什么
So what can I do?
你在哪一行工作
What line of work are you in?
保险行业
Insurance.
是吗 人总有用得上保险的时候
Are you? Well, there's always a need for that.
做销♥售♥ - 会计
Sales? - Accounting.
你最近有没有度假
I don't suppose you have any vacation time coming up,
或休假安排
or leave of absence?
您是指...去那里
You... you mean... to go there?
去劝劝他 面对面地谈
To talk to him, face-to-face.
我将支付你的所有开销 再付你一份薪水
I'd take care of all your expenses, in addition to a salary.
那是不用说的
That goes without saying.
你愿意考虑一下吗
Will you think about it?
谢谢你 穆里尔
Thank you, Muriel.
汤姆 你是纽约人吗
Are you from New York, Tom?
是的
I am.
你在这里上的大学
Did you go to college here?
不 在普林斯顿
No. Princeton.
普林斯顿 你父母肯定非常骄傲吧
Princeton. Oh, your parents must be very proud.
艾米莉 汤姆的父母 在他小时候就去世了
Tom's parents died when he was young, Emily.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear Lord.
他们在长岛湾溺水而死 划船事故
They drowned on Long Island Sound. A boating accident.
你这可怜的孩子
Oh, you poor thing.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
他小时候是最可爱的宝宝
Oh, he was just the cutest baby.
他以前是个运动健将
He was quite the athlete.
这是他去欧洲后拍的
Uh, this is when he left for Europe.
雅典
Athens.
巴黎
Paris.
这是他现在住的地方 叫什么来着
And this is where he is now. Um, what's it called?
阿特拉尼 - 阿特拉尼
Atrani. - Atrani.
她叫玛琪什么的 他的朋友或女朋友 谁知道呢
Um, this is Marge something-or-other. A friend, girlfriend, who knows?
格林里夫太太
Mrs. Greenleaf?
艾米莉
Emily?
该去休息一下了吧
Maybe it's time for a rest?
格林里夫太太 很高兴认识您
Well, it was a real pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Greenleaf.
祝福你 汤姆
Bless you, Tom.
没关系 我很快回来
It's fine. I'll just be a couple minutes.
给
Here you go.
预订的船票跟火车票 你的花销
The ship and train reservations. Your expenses.
还有你的薪水
And your salary.
如果你需要更多的钱 尽管开口 我给你汇
If you find you need more, just say, and I'll wire it.
雷普利先生 - 是
Mr. Ripley. - Yes.
先生 这边请 我们预留了理查德的衣物
Right this way, sir. We have Richard's things set aside.
哇 好的
Oh, wow. Okay.
格林里夫太太 唯一拿不定主意的是睡袍
The one thing Mrs. Greenleaf wasn't sure of was the dressing gown.
她让您来决定
She said she'd leave that up to you.
选紫褐色的吧
Oh, I think the maroon.
是酒红色
The burgundy.
酒红色
Burgundy.
您确定吗
Are you sure?
非常确定
Definitely.
(汤姆斯·雷普利)
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的多蒂姨妈
Dear Aunt Dottie,
别担心 这封信不是要通知你 我又换了一个地址
no, this is not another letter to inform you of a change of my address.
你从信纸抬头应该能看出来 我现在正在乘坐东方快车
As you can see from the stationery, I am aboard the Orient Express.
我接了一笔出乎意料的生意 细节我就不在信上说了
An unexpected business offer, which I will not go into here.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
我敢肯定你已经注意到了 我没有兑现你的上一张小支票
I'm sure you noticed I didn't cash your last little check.
你是不是因此推断我已经死了
Did you conclude I must therefore be dead?
我还活着
Well, I am not.
可以把这个放进嘴里吗 不痛的
Can you put that in your mouth? It won't hurt.
但你不必再给我寄支票了
But you needn't send me any more.
它们一直以来就不足以抵消 你从我这里索取的代价
They were always far insufficient for the price you extracted for them.
当然 你因此就再也没有机会
Of course, this will deny you the opportunity
数落我的各种缺点了
to remind me of my shortcomings,
我想 如此一来 你也就生无可恋了
which I suppose will leave you with nothing else to do in life.
不管怎样 你现在终于摆脱了我
In any case, you're free of me now.
我也摆脱了你
And I of you.
(汤姆)
(那不勒斯)
去阿特拉尼
Um, Atrani?
请问有没有长途汽车 或者...
Do you happen to know when there's a bus there, or--
嘿 干什么...
Hey, hey, hey. What...
往这边去坐汽车
The bus is this way?
等等...
Wait, wait...
等一下 你会送我去汽车站
Wait, you're gonna bring me to the bus station?
好的
Okay.
还有多远
How much further?
(《意大利语》)
好的
Oh, okay.
好的
Okay.
行李可以寄存在这里吗
Could I... Can I leave my... my bags here?
您要我...好的 放这里
You want me to... Okay. Here?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay. Grazie.
有人吗
Hello?
什么
What?
在沙滩上
La spiaggia? The beach?
好吧
Okay.
哇 好吧
Oh, wow. Oh, okay.
您还有别的泳裤吗
Do you have anything else? Altri? Altre?
好吧
Okay.
迪奇·格林里夫
Dickie Greenleaf.
什么事
Yes?
我是汤姆·雷普利
Tom Ripley.
纽约来的 我们在鲍勃·德兰西家见过
From New York. We met at Bob Delancey's place.
很多年前的事了 真巧呀!
It was years ago. What a coincidence!
你叫汤姆什么来着
Tom what-is-it?
雷普利
Ripley.
这是玛琪 玛琪 这位是汤姆·雷普利
Uh, this is Marge. Marge, Tom Ripley.
你好吗
How do you do?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thanks.
你似乎不记得我了
You don't seem to remember me.
不是啦 我只是以为...我...
No, no, I just thought, you know, I...
我很久没回美国了
I haven't been back to the States in so long.
没关系
That's okay.
我想去海里游一会儿 有人想一起来吗
I think I'm gonna go for a swim. Does anyone care to join me?
我去
I will.
汤姆来吗
Tom?
好呀
Sure.
你是在哪里认识他的
Where do you know him from?
老实讲 我不记得了
Honestly, I can't remember.
嗯
Yeah.
汤姆·雷普利 我不知道
Tom Ripley? I don't know.
你在下面还好吗
You okay back there?
还好
Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
(毕加索)
嘿
Hey.
去露台
To the terrace.
玛琪 你在这里住了很久了吗
So, have you been here long, Marge?
快一年了
Almost a year.
我的房♥子在那边
My house is over there.
那是迪奇的船
And that's Dickie's boat.
好的
Okay.
马天尼 太好了
Martinis. Perfect.
我去看看 埃梅琳达需不需要帮手准备午饭
I'm gonna see if Ermelinda needs help with lunch.
你住在哪间旅馆
Which hotel are you at?
我还没找旅馆呢
I haven't checked into one yet.
如果你打算留在这里的话 建议住米尔玛尔旅馆 别去塞吉奥
剧集 | 雷普利(2024) | 导航列表