剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
你愿意为我那么做吗
Will you do that for me?
达蒙今晚出去吃晚餐
Damon is going out to dinner tonight.
跟他父亲一起
With his father.
他父亲
His father?
我都不知道他跟他父亲还有联♥系♥
I didn't know he was in the picture.
是啊
Yeah.
我也不知道
Me neither.
特蕾莎跟"狡猾的狐狸"出去了
Teresa's... out with the Crafty Fox.
什么
The what?
佐罗·阿斯图托
El Zorro Astuto.
也是一位摔跤手
It's another luchador.
真是个蠢名字
That's a shit name.
我以前叫三叶草
I was El Trebol,
三叶草
The Shamrock.
这名字好多了
That's a better name.
可惜并没有给我带来好运
'Cept I ain't got no luck.
我也是 邦奇
Ah, me neither, Bunch.
-我也是 -来两杯酒 邦奇
- Me neither. - Two glasses, Bunch.
我的四个儿子三个都在
Three of my four boys
再来一瓶威士忌 还有比这更好的吗
and a bottle of whiskey, what could be grander?
先生们
Gentlemen.
先生们 来为你们老爸
Gentlemen, it's time to toast
刚被通过的动作片拍摄计划一起干一杯吧
your old man's newly green-lit motion picture,
主演是超级巨星杰·怀特
starring the enchanting Jay White.
说"支票在信里"的那个演员
The "Check's in the mail" Guy?
如假包换
None other.
杰·怀特是黑人 老爹
Jay White's black, Pop.
现在是科技时代了 邦奇
This is the modern times, Bunch.
他们什么都能用电脑搞定
They can do all sorts of shit with their computers.
你到底在讲什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
他们制♥作♥的另一部电影里
They got this other picture
有一个女的扮演一位
where a woman is playing a man
男扮女装的男人
who's dressed as a woman.
什么样的特效他们都能搞定
They can do all sorts of shit.
下次再继续这个话题
To be continued.
厨房♥打烊了 但我还能给你弄点吃的
Kitchen's closed, but I can throw something together for you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
什么
What?
你本应该帮我搞定各种事情
You were supposed to take care of things.
阿维昨晚来我家了
Avi showed up at my house last night,
我家大门口
my fucking home.
脑子完全不清楚 嗑药嗑嗨了那种
Totally off the rails. Higher than shit.
我是不会杀阿维的 弗兰克
I'm not killing Avi, Frank.
抢劫变成了四人死亡的凶杀案件
Robbery turned quadruple homicide.
牛仔 胖子
Cowboy. Fat guy.
黑人妇女 印第安人
Black lady. Indian.
那又怎样 让我再选一次我还会这么做
So what? I'd do it again.
他们杀了我儿媳妇
They killed my girl.
拉斯维加斯警局打电♥话♥过来
The Vegas Bureau called
我给你把这个案子压了下去
and I buried this for you,
你这个堕落的渣滓
you fucking degenerate.
如果我落马了
Now, if I go down,
这案子就是第一个被抖搂出来的
this is the first damn thing to come up.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
然后你儿子就会被叫去局子里接受问讯
And your boy's gonna get called in to talk.
邦奇是个好孩子 你别把他扯进来
Bunchy's a good boy. Leave him be.
根据我对他的了解
And from what I understand about him,
那个该死的蠢货
that fucking half-wit,
在警♥察♥的逼问下根本撑不过五分钟
he won't last all of five minutes before he cracks.
明天 阿维得给我在
Tomorrow, Avi's gonna be at
薄荷犀牛脱衣舞俱乐部准时出现
the Spearmint Rhino Gentlemen's Club.
上午11点整
Eleven o'clock a.m.
这事给我搞定
Get it done.
是我
Hi, uh, it's me.
是我的错
I fucked up.
我知道 我
I know. I...
我本该
I should have...
告诉你
...told you.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
我真的很喜欢这栋房♥子
I really liked it.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
卧室很棒
The bedrooms...
是的 厨房♥也很赞 各方面都很棒
Yeah, nice kitchen and everything.
所以你们有任何疑问 直接给我打电♥话♥
So if you have any questions, please call me, okay?
-非常感谢 -好的 谢谢 黛比
- Thank you so much. - Sure. Thanks, Deb.
乐意之至
Pleasure, pleasure.
彼此彼此
Same here.
你知道的 我只是想检查一下
You know, I just want to go over...
好的
Okay.
好消息
Good news.
他们的出价比你的卖♥♥价低五万美元
They're going to offer 50 under asking.
你要跟卖♥♥家磨一磨吗
Do you want to counter?
-为了什么呢 -"为了什么"是什么意思
- What for? - What do you mean, what for?
就这么卖♥♥了吧 黛比
Just sell it, Deb.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表