剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
There was some shit with a couple a guys.
他说他们抢了他的安置金
He said they stole his settlement money.
-你在说什么啊 -他需要医生
- What are you talkin' about? - He needs a doctor,
但不肯去医院
but he won't go to the hospital.
担心引来警♥察♥
He's afraid of the cops.
雷
Ray.
26西大街220号♥ 我们在那儿汇合
220 West Avenue 26th. I'll meet you there.
早上好 老爹
Mornin', Pop.
我做了些鸡蛋
I got you some eggs,
不过这会儿应该冷了
but they're probably cold by now.
我饿死了
I'm starvin'.
-你累坏了吧 -什么
- You wore yourself out, huh? - What?
这就是年轻人和老年人的区别
See, that's the difference between young dick and old dick.
年轻人的鸡鸡恢复力强
Young dick is resilient.
不是恢复力强的问题
Resilience is not my problem.
是妓♥女♥琳达给我的药
It's the pills that fuckin' hooker Linda gave me.
这东西一直
This thing's been up...
硬了一晚
been up all night.
老爹 是人都知道
Pop! Everyone knows you ain't supposed to
加油站卖♥♥的壮♥阳♥药♥不能吃
take that shit they sell at the gas station.
-什么壮♥阳♥药♥ -假伟哥
- What shit? - That fake Viagra.
就是"雄风再现"和"久阳神功"那种东西
The shit like Cock Maverick and Deep 9.
我当时在想什么呢
Yeah. What was I fuckin' thinkin'?
琳达和我说那叫"三角龙五号♥"
Linda told me it was called Triceratops 5.
都是一样的
It's the same thing, man.
有一个叫做"挺起直上"
Th-th-they got one called The Up Lifter.
他们还有很多
Yeah. They got a lotta fuckin' ones.
-"变形术" -"十寸体验"
- The Shape Shifter. - Ten Inch Experience.
-"猎象长枪" -"魔力大雕"
- The Elephant Gun. - Magical Johnson.
"建筑小子鲍勃"
Bob the Builder.
我的老天爷
Oh, Jesus fuck.
好疼
It hurts.
去打打飞机
Go jerk off.
我每样都试过了
I tried every fucking thing.
一直在疼 疼死了
It's throbbin'. It's throbbin' like hell.
你试过冷热交替敷吗
You try alternating between hot and cold?
冷热交替敷 有用吗
Hot and cold. That works?
那也是肌肉
I mean, it's a muscle...
好家伙 给你热敷一下
Okay, big fella. Let's get you some heat.
兽医
A vet?
邦奇
Hey, Bunch.
雷
Hey, Ray.
来 我们带你去弄弄伤口
Come on, let's get you taken care of.
慢慢来
There you go.
-你没事吧 -没事 我没事
- You all right? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm all right.
从30开始倒数
Count backward from 30,
数到1前你就会睡着了
and you'll be asleep before you get to one.
记得我的七岁生日吗
Remember my seventh birthday?
你们俩带我去公园
You two took me to the Public Garden.
我想要坐鸭子船
I wanted to ride the duck boats.
那是天鹅
They were swans.
好吧
Yeah.
但我把生日的钱
But I spent all my birthday money
全都用来给我们买♥♥克朗代克雪糕了
gettin' those Klondike bars for each of us.
我记得
I remember.
我当时在哭
I was crying and...
好心的红发黑人女士
that sweet black lady with the red hair...
就让我免费乘坐
she let me ride for free.
那真是美好的一天
That was a good day.
他需要输血 你知道他的血型吗
He's gonna need a transfusion. You know his blood type?
邦奇是A-
Bunchy's A negative.
那你们俩呢
And you two?
我是B+
I'm B positive.
雷是A-
Ray's A negative.
你确定吗
You sure?
雷 我帮你安排侯诊室输血
Okay, Ray. I'll get you set up in the waiting room.
你知道老妈也是B+吗
You know Mom was B positive too?
布丽奇特是O-
And Bridget was O negative.
在老妈生病时
When Mom got sick,
她逼我了解你们所有人的
she made me learn all these weird details...
奇怪细节
about all of you.
老爹 老爹 怎么样了
Hey, Pop. Pop, how you makin' out?
它抽筋了
It's, uh... it's crampin' up.
像拳头一样紧绷着
It's clenched like a fist.
我也不懂了 老爹
Okay. Uh... Y-yeah, I dunno, Pop.
这上面说这是紧急医疗事故
I-it says that this-- this is a medical emergency.
还说到会腐烂
and-- and it-- I mean, it mentions gangrene.
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
看来销魂夜是要付出代价的
Well, you gotta pay for the good times, I guess.
我了个去 什么
Ah... shit. What?
你最好开车送我去急救中心
I think you'd better drive me to Urgent Care.
我去穿衣服
Yeah. Let me go get dressed.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我也穿衣服
I'll put something on.
老弟
Hey, kid.
你没事吧
Ya all right?
没事
Yeah.
天啊 简直一团糟
Jesus, what a mess.
来 我们带你回家吧
Come on. Let's take ya home.
我不要回家
I'm not goin' home.
什么
What?
我要去拿我的钱
I'm going ta get my money.
邦奇
Bunch...
我要去拿回我的钱
I'm going to get my fuckin' money.
-帮我吗 -你的肩膀
- Help me? - You just had a bullet
刚刚被子弹打伤 邦奇
taken outta your shoulder, Bunch.
那又怎样
So fuckin' what?
我不会有事的
I'll be all right.
只是钱而已
It's just money.
只是钱而已吗 泰瑞
It's just money, Terry?
只是钱而已
It's just money.
那可是120万
It's $1.2 million.
你知道我等了多久才有这笔钱吗
You know how long I had to wait for that fuckin' money.
那可是我的安置金 泰瑞
It's my fuckin' settlement money, Terry.
-我知道 -不 你不知道
- I know. - No! You don't know.
你靠打拳赚钱
You fought 'em off.
而我必须站在所有人面前
I had to stand up in front of everybody
告诉他们发生在我身上的事
and tell 'em what happened to me.
那笔钱
That money's, uh...
我只剩下那笔钱了
money's everything I got, fellas.
那是我给我家人的唯一一个机会
It's the only thing I have to give my family a shot.
我绝对不能弄丢
I can't fuckin' lose it.
当然 邦奇 我们走
Sure, Bunch. Let's go.
-我跟你们一起去 -你不能去
- I'm comin' with ya. - No, you're not.
我是他哥哥
I'm his brother.
和哥哥有什么关系
What the fuck's that got to do with it?
你们俩怎么了
Hey, what is it with you two?
操
Fuck!
要么你们跟我一起 要么我自己去
You're both comin' with me or I'm goin' the fuck alone.
该死的
Ah...fuck.
资金并不是问题
Well, funding isn't really the issue.
我们迫切需要做的是让食品与药物管理局
What we really need is to get the FDA
赶紧批准第二第三轮的试验
to fast-track round two and three.
我们在第一轮已经如此成功
We have had such success with round one
我们想保持势头
that we wanna continue the momentum.
我们发现如果我们继续前进
We found that if we can keep going,
在另一群病人身上做
move on to another set of patients--
我是布丽奇特
Hi. I'm Bridget.
你好
Hello.
杰克·史密斯是我男朋友
Jake Smith is my boyfriend.
-斯米帝 -天啊 我记得
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表