剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
因为时差
'Cause of the time difference?
有天晚上你打给我 因为你想我了
One night you called me 'cause you missed me, and
让我来找你
you asked me to come see you.
我说好 第二天
And I said yes, and the next day,
你就给我买♥♥了机票
you got me a plane ticket.
是啊
Yeah.
我就再也没回家
And I never went back home.
没错
That's right.
你看 这是我的第三个优点
See? That's my third thing.
-是什么 -捉摸不定
- What? - Unpredictable.
我呢
Me?
你还欠我四个优点
Now you owe me four things.
-什么东西 -钥匙
- What are they? - Keys.
-什么的钥匙 -这里的钥匙
- To what? - This place.
它是你的了
It's yours.
在你名下
You own it.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你说你想要个酒吧
You said you wanted a bar.
天啊 你逗我吗
Oh, my God. Are you fucking kidding me?
开心吗
Happy?
我开心吗
Am I happy?
我简直不敢相信你
I can't fucking believe you.
你这是要干什么
What are you fucking doing to me?
你想要四个优点 我给你四个
You want four things? Here's four things.
口♥交♥好 手活儿好 你是我最好的朋友
Great blow job, great hand job, you're my best friend,
现在 你还有一家酒吧
and now, you own this bar.
我爱你
I love you.
好的 这里有一个
All right, here's another one.
-房♥子着火了 -好的
- The house is on fire. - Okay.
在你救了爱人和宠物后
After you've saved your loved ones and your pets,
还有时间再救出一样东西
you have time to save one more thing.
你要救什么
What is that thing?
-房♥子下周着火行吗 -为什么
- Could the fire be next week? - Why?
因为下周的话我就去救那个
Well, 'cause then I'd run in and get that new
你还没给我买♥♥的电视
television set you didn't get me.
讨厌
Oh, fuck off.
你怎么做到这些还让我毫无察觉的
How did you do it without me finding out?
我有我的办法
I have my ways.
多少钱
How much did it cost?
不会是非法弄来的吧
Did you get it illegally?
不是
No.
真不是
No!
-我爱死那里了 -什么
- I love it. - What?
-我爱那里 -真的吗
- I love it. - You do?
真的 我爱它
I do. I love it.
那就好
Good.
我很欣慰
I'm glad.
好了 孩子们
All right, guys.
别闹了
Stop it!
走吧
Go.
快点
Make it quick.
快来
Come on.
-爸 -快点 大卫
- Dad! - Come on, David.
去哪里
Where?
我要去取箱子
I'd get the box.
-什么箱子 -那个木头的
- What box? - The wooden one.
你送我的第一件东西
First thing you ever got me.
那个罐箱吗
The pot box?
我们把孩子的小牙齿装在里面的那个罐箱
The pot box--we got the kids' baby teeth in there.
这回答真暖 雷
That's a good answer, Ray.
喂
Yeah?
这是一通来自泰瑞·多诺万的预付费电♥话♥
This is a Telmate prepaid call from... Terry Donovan.
他是内华达监狱的一名囚犯
An inmate at a Nevada correctional facility.
该死
Jesus Christ.
这通电♥话♥将被监听并录音
This call will be recorded and monitored.
出什么事了
What's going on?
如果您想接听这通电♥话♥
If you wish to accept the call,
请现在按1
please press one now.
如果要挂断...
To decline...
雷
Raymond?
搞什么 泰瑞
What the fuck, Terry?
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我去了我不该去的地方
I went somewhere I shouldn't have gone.
一家妓院 我现在在帕伦普的监狱
A whorehouse. I'm in the jail in Pahrump.
好吧
All right.
我一小时内去接你
I'll pick you up in about an hour.
-怎么了 -泰瑞出事了
- What is it? - Terry.
-在妓院出的事 -什么
- Something about a whorehouse. - What?
得去把他从监狱里保出来
Got to go bail him out of jail.
真操蛋
Jesus fucking Christ.
-你觉得他干了什么 -我不知道
- What do you think he did? - I don't know.
他会不会把妹子操♥死♥了
You think he fucked a girl to death?
雷
Ray?
雷 很迟了
Raymond, it's late.
雷
Ray?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我们得去酒吧了
We got to get down to the bar.
干什么
What for?
今天是婚礼
The wedding's today.
还要办吗
That's still on?
当然
Sure it's still on.
得去祝酒什么的
Got to do the toast and all that shit.
好吧
All right.
我去煮点咖啡
I'll put some coffee on.
雷
Hey, Ray?
我要怎么把这些东西转成PDF
How do I make this thing into a PDF?
什么是PDF
What--what's a PDF?
好吧
All right.
把衣服穿好
Get dressed.
大家好 我是桑迪·盖继柯
Hey, guys. Sandy Gagic here.
娜塔莉·詹姆斯:瀑布明星裸照流出
你们大多数人都已经知道
As most of you are already aware,
娜塔莉·詹姆斯的一些裸照在网上被泄露
several nude photos of Natalie James have been leaked online.
这位年轻的明星为人熟知是因为瀑布系列作品
The young star is best known for her work in the Waterfall series,
以及她凭借在《温迪·桑伯恩的布里奇兰》中
and her Golden Globe-nominated portrayal of a teen prostitute
饰演的雏妓而获得金球奖提名
in Wendy Sanborn's Bridgeland.
这些图片的流出对于将詹姆斯
The images come as a surprise to fans who see James
看作美国甜心的粉丝来说相当意外
as an American sweetheart.
这位女演员目前未接受任何采访
The actress could not be reached for comment.
接下来交给你 凯伦
Back to you, Karen.
达利尔找了个美国艺术委员会大佬帮我看剧本
Daryll got a guy, big shot at ACA, to read my script,
但他们说要发PDF给他们
but they said to send it over as a PDF,
那到底是什么
so what is it?
你不能把纸变成PDF
You can't turn paper into a PDF.
那他们还说什么
Then what the fuck they talkin' about?
我会找个人帮你处理
I'll have someone take it over for you.
谢谢 雷
Thank you, Raymond.
你人真好
That's very nice of you.
过来
Come here.
她会一直看着你
She's watching over you, you know.
我去帮你弄几个鸡蛋
I'll get some eggs for you.
抱歉 艾比
Sorry about that, Abby.
你还好吗 泰瑞
You okay, Terry?
天杀的厄尔
That fucking Earl.
谁是厄尔
Who the hell's Earl?
一个叫厄尔的王八蛋把我灌醉了
A fucking guy named Earl got me drunk
还把我带去妓院
and brought me out to the whorehouse.
我懂了
I see.
把我拖到个鬼地方
Brought me to the middle of nowhere,
给我下药 把我扒光
drugged me, ripped me off,
还为我根本没做过的事收我的钱
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表