剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Don't you fuck with me!
我知道所有多诺万家的事
I know all about the Donovans.
相信我
Believe me.
我也很想相信你跟我说的话 杰
And...I wanna believe what you're telling me, Jay.
我想相信这是次倒霉的意外
I wanna believe that this was a terrible accident.
而米基和达利尔·多诺万把这变成了谋杀
That Mickey and Daryll Donovan turned this into a murder
还以此勒索你
and then they blackmailed you.
我想相信这件事
I wanna believe that.
这是真的
It's true.
你知道叔塔老师尸体的确切位置吗
You know the exact whereabouts of Sensei Shoota Koizumi's body?
《新约约翰福音》第八章第三十一节
John 8:31.
真♥相♥将使你自♥由♥
The truth will set you free.
对吧
Isn't that right?
杰
Jay?
对不对
Isn't that right?
昨晚到底发生了什么
So what the hell happened last night?
什么
What?
昨晚发生了什么
What happened last night?
我今天早上来开门时
When I came to open up this morning,
地上到处都是血
there was blood all over the floor.
-给我杯酒 -自己拿
- Just give me a drink. - Get it yourself.
我要回家了 我的猫需要它的哮喘吸入器
I need to go home. My cat needs its asthma inhaler.
你出什么事了
What the fuck happened to you?
-我中枪了 -该死
- I got shot. - Shit.
-雷在哪里 -别指望他
- Who--where's Ray? - Fuck him.
我们得把你送去医院
We gotta get you to a hospital.
不不不
No, hey, no, no, no, no.
他们会问问题
They're gonna ask questions.
他们会把警♥察♥叫来
They'll call the police.
泰瑞 我得用另一种方法解决
Ter, I gotta do this another way.
爽
Oh, shit.
爽
Yes.
见鬼了
Jesus Christ.
舒服
All right!
来吧
Come on, now.
我不知道该把它插在哪里
I don't know where to put this.
我会找到办法的
I'll find a way.
真是见鬼了
Jesus fucking Christ.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表