剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Great. Where?
斯隆·凯特林医院
Sloan Kettering Hospital.
什么
What?
你会明白的
You'll see.
你是布丽奇特她爸的兄弟
So you're--you're Bridget's dad's brother?
是的
Yeah.
你来自波士顿 但你现在住在洛杉矶附近
And--and you're from Boston, but now you live out in L.A.
是的
Yeah.
你嗑不嗑... 你嗑不嗑药
Do you get-- do you get high?
感觉有点奇怪
Feels weird.
不 没事的
Oh, oh. No, it's fine.
他们挺好的
They're--they're--they're cool.
你不怕有人进来吗
You're not afraid someone's gonna come in?
说来好笑...
You know it's funny, the--
我现在什么都不怕
the shit that I'm not afraid of anymore.
泰瑞
Terry.
管它的 就抽一点嘛
Fuck, just a small little bit, yeah?
这几天很难熬
It's been a rough couple of days.
好
All right.
妈的
Oh, shit.
-他肯定嗑高了 -不
- He's gonna be so wasted. - No.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
-我有吗 -不不 没事的 老兄
- Am I? - No, no, it will be fine, dude.
你会没事的
You're--you're gonna be fine.
真是了不得
Oh, that's something.
我不知道自己为什么要这么做
I don't know why I did that.
因为我得了癌症
It's because I have cancer.
-不是 -就是
- No. - Yeah.
其实有可能
Yeah, maybe.
不是
No.
我和癌症打过交道
I got a lot of experience with cancer.
你头上的疤就是这原因吗
Is--is that what all that is?
不是 我有帕金森
No, no, I got Parkinson's.
那是...
There's--that's, um,
那是治疗我颤抖的手术导致的
that's from the surgery for my shaking
因为我以前抖得很厉害
'cause I used to shake like shit.
什么 我都不知道他们能治这个
What? I didn't know they could do that.
没错
Yeah.
太神奇了
That's incredible.
他们能治的东西
What--the things that they can do.
是吧
I mean--right?
说得对
Fuck, yeah.
没错 真赞
Yeah. Fuck, yeah.
这种东西让你想抽根烟
This stuff makes you want a-a cigarette.
你不抽烟吧 对吧
You don't smoke, do you?
不 不抽
No, no.
很好 因为抽烟会要了你的命
Oh, good, 'cause it'll kill you.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
我会爱你和你姐妹的 宝贝
I'm gonna love you and your sister, honey.
不 我是说这癌症
No, about the fucking cancer.
你打算怎么治好它
What are you gonna do to fix it?
治不好的 康纳
It can't be fixed, Conor.
不
No.
小康 停下
Con, stop.
停下 听话
Stop, come on.
来来 停下
Come on. Stop.
我很抱歉 孩子
I'm so sorry, son.
她都不打算斗争一下
She's not even gonna fight it.
-小康 -该死的贱女人
- Con... - Fucking bitch!
别这么说你妈妈
Don't talk about your mother that way.
该死的 去你的
Fuck this. And fuck you.
康纳
Conor.
没事
It's all right.
过来
Come here.
放开我
Let me go.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
-你好 -我让你去找我的女演员
- Yeah? - I ask you to find my actress,
你却当我的面骗我
and you fucking lie to my face.
-你在说什么 -天哪
- What are you talking about? - Oh, for Christ's sake.
告诉我她不在你的公♥寓♥里
Tell me she isn't in your apartment.
我要来带她走
I'm coming to get her.
我希望我来的时候你会有所帮助
And I expect you'll be helpful when I arrive.
-你那怎么样 桑迪 -我现在站在
- So what's up, Sandy? - I'm standing outside
日落塔外 娜塔莉·詹姆斯
Sunset Tower, where Natalie James
从昨天开始就一直待在这里
has been holed up since yesterday,
使得瀑布系列作品的拍摄
bringing the production of the Waterfall series
不得不停止
to a grinding halt.
说得好像他们很关心一样
What the fuck do they care?
兰德里在来的路上
Landry's on his way.
如果你不想见他 我可以把你带出去
I can get you out if you don't want to see him.
我想见他
I do want to see him.
听你的
It's your call.
所有事情都听我的
Everything is my call.
我从来没有参加过尊巴课程
I never got into Zumba.
我也没有
Oh, me neither.
我一直想参加的
I've always wanted to.
-一直都想 -泰瑞知道的
- Always-- - Terry knows.
我 我认识你
Hey, I-I know you.
雅各布 对吗
Jacob, right?
对 对
Y-yeah, yeah.
我是艾米莉 艾米莉·朱
Yeah, Emily. Emily Chu.
我们在手术前见过
We met before our surgeries.
没 没错
That--that's right, yeah.
你看起来棒极了
You look amazing.
-你这头发 -对 没错
- All your hair-- - Oh, yeah, yeah.
我以为我--
I mean, I thought I was--
那手术太难熬了 对吧
That surgery was brutal, wasn't it?
我--
I--
我其实没有做手术
I-I-I never got the surgery.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
没事
No, it's--it's okay.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be f-fine.
是的
Yeah.
你在恢复中
You're in remission.
是的
Yeah.
这太神奇了
That's amazing.
我差点都没认出你来
I mean, I could-- I could barely recognize you.
所以起作用了吧
So it worked.
我很抱歉 雅各布 真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Jacob. I'm really sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去跟他说说话 房♥间见
I'm gonna go talk to him. I'll--I'll see you in the room.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
泰瑞伯伯
Uncle Terry.
我们都做了什么
What the fuck did we do?
我们当时并不知道
We didn't know.
那个女人 艾米丽
That woman, Emily...
健康得跟马一样
She's as healthy as a fucking horse.
我知道
I know.
我得跟你♥爸♥爸说
I got to tell your dad.
-别 -他有权知道
- No! - He's got a right to know.
不 他需要做的是帮助斯米帝
No, no, no. What he needs to do is help Smitty.
你不能告诉他
You can't tell him.
你不能告诉他
You can't tell him.
-请不要告诉他 -好吧好吧
- Please don't tell him. - Shh, shh, all right.
你不能告诉他
You can't tell him.
能借一步说话吗
Can we talk privately?
不用 你想说什么在这儿说就行
No. You can say whatever you want to say right here.
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
那就离开你老婆
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表