剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
一杯什么
A what?
玛雅 请来三杯牛油咖啡
Maia, three butter coffees, please.
好的
Of course.
-你俩见过面了 -是的 在外面
- You two met? - Yeah, outside.
安东告诉你了吗
Antoine gave you the lowdown?
-没有 -我正准备说
- No. - I was actually just about to do that.
在70年代的哈莱姆区
Harlem, 1970s.
杰扮演迈克尔·阿卜杜·拉希姆
Jay plays Michael Abdul Rahim.
时运不济 四个孩子的父亲
Down on his luck, father of four.
刚从越南回来
Just back from Nam.
当得知他儿子欠了一个白人黑帮老大的钱后
Turns to bank robbing when his son gets in debt
决定去抢银行
with a white mob boss.
但是 非但没有把钱
But...instead of paying off the mob
还给那个白人
with the white man's money,
他还杀了他们
he murders them,
一个一个接一个
one by one by one.
留下了那笔现金 用它
Keeps the cash. Uses it...
在哈莱姆区开了一家退伍老兵医院
to open a veteran hospital in Harlem.
真是
I mean--
听上去很过瘾
It definitely sounds dope.
就是很过瘾
Oh, it's dope.
但是 那不是我父亲的故事
But, uh, you know, that's not my father's story. -
-米基仍然算"荣誉编剧" -什么
- Oh, Mickey gets a "Story by" credit. - A what?
和安东分共享 由安东来写
Shared with Antoine. Antoine writes it.
我来写这个故事
I'ma write that shit.
杰 米基不会答应的
Look, Jay, uh, Mickey's not gonna go for it.
这就是为什么我们需要
That's why we need
一个像你一样聪明的制♥作♥人 达利尔
a smart producer like yourself, Daryll.
管住你父亲 确保他不构成麻烦
Keep your father in line. Make sure he's not a problem.
-制♥作♥人 -机会总是可以留给
- A producer. - There's always room
那些可以解决问题的人
in the boat for a man who can massage a problem.
你去告诉你老爸 事情就这样定了
Look, you tell your old man that's where it's at.
我们会把你的名字排在演员表之前
We'll put your name above the line.
并且相应地付你钱
And pay you...accordingly.
安东 请给我和我兄弟一点时间
Antoine, give me a sec with my man, please.
好的
Yeah, sure!
-米基 -那个种族歧视狗
- Um, Mickey-- - That racist piece of shit.
他写出了史上最烂的剧本
He wrote the worst fuckin' script in history.
我的安东修改了它
Now, my man Triple A cleaned it up,
把它改成了适合杰·怀特的电影
made it a Jay White picture.
我们会抓紧时间拍
We'll shoot it fast.
你父亲得把那些录像带给我
And your father's gonna give me those tapes,
然后我们分道扬镳
and we can all be on our way.
-你看 杰 -你得让他明白
- Hey, look, Jay-- - Hey, you make him see the light,
这样我们就能比之前
then we can all get out of this
更好地脱身
a little bit better than we was before.
懂我意思了吗
You feel me?
-你没事吧 -没事 你父亲来了
- You all right? - Yeah. Your father's here.
-他想干嘛 -他没说
- What's he want? - He didn't say.
怎么了 米基
What's up, Mick?
他们抓了邦奇
They got Bunchy.
谁抓了邦奇
Who got Bunchy?
弗兰克·巴恩斯因为普里姆的案子逮捕了他
Frank Barnes arrested him for that shit in Primm.
雷 他来找的我 巴恩斯
Ray, he came to me--Barnes.
他来找我 让我去 杀了阿维
He came to me, asked me to--to kill Avi.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我试着改变他的主意 我试着
I tried to change his mind, I tried to--
为什么巴恩斯想要杀阿维
Why would Barnes wanna kill Avi?
因为缉毒局吧 我觉得
The DEA, I think.
他们一起做走私 阿维和巴恩斯
They got into business together, Avi and Barnes.
你这个臭傻♥逼♥
You stupid motherfucker.
巴恩斯逮捕了邦奇
Barnes arrested Bunchy.
来逼我动手 雷
To force my hand, Ray.
来逼我动手杀他
To force my hand into killing him.
阿维在哪
Where's Avi?
我跟丢了他
I lost him.
出了点状况 我跟丢了他
There was a mix-up, and I lost him.
每次都这样 米基
Every time, Mick.
每次都他妈这样
Every fuckin' time.
我从没想把邦奇牵扯进任何事
I never meant to get Bunchy into nothing.
请接弗兰克·巴恩斯
Frank Barnes, please.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk.
好
Yeah.
好的
All right.
我能去那见你
I can meet you there.
我要跟你一起
I'll come with you.
不行
No, you won't.
待在这里别动
Stay right where you fuckin' are.
我真希望是我去世了
I wish it were me that was gone.
我希望我能用自己换回他们
I wish I could trade myself for all of them.
每个我伤害过的人
Everyone I hurt.
怎么
What?
你想干什么
Fuck you want?
我的钱
My money.
我这辈子
I ain't never seen your ugly ass
都没见过你这么丑的人
in my entire blessed life.
铁头三明治
Railhead Subs.
是吗
Yeah?
我更喜欢饥饿的哈利烧烤
I prefer Hungry Harry's.
我没在开玩笑
I'm not fucking around here.
是吗
No?
你该试试至尊俱乐部
You oughta try the Club Supreme.
我想要 拿回
I want...my money
被抢劫的钱
from the robbery.
抢劫是吗
Robbery, huh?
抱歉 老大 我是因为偷铜线进来的
Sorry, chief. I'm in here for stealing copper wire.
你不会想惹我生气的
You do not wanna fuck with me.
请你退后 金发男
Why don't you step back, ginger?
我不认识你也不知道你在说什么
I don't know you or what the fuck you talking about.
站起来
Stand up.
你这只大猩猩
You big orangutan motherfucker.
快
Now!
停下来
Knock it off.
抱歉 警官 只是个小意外
Oh, sorry, Deputy. Just had a little accident.
你 换张桌子
You, move to a different table.
快
Now!
你听到命令了
You heard the man.
你 把它捡起来
You, pick that up.
跟个猴子似的
Fuckin' monkey boy.
老爹
Pop.
你怎么了
The hell happened to you?
没什么
Nothin'.
我打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥给你
I been calling, I been textin'.
也许你该洗个澡
You might wanna get a shower, man.
你看起来糟透了
You look like crap.
我经历了个漫长的夜晚
I had a long night.
我有好消息
I...have some good news.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Oh, yeah.
杰·怀特这小子
Our boy, Jay White,
可喜欢《幸运草》了
loves Four Leaf.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Oh, yeah.
是的 他找了个顶尖编剧
Oh, yeah, he's bringing in a top-notch writer
来帮它润色
to help spruce it up.
润色
Spruce it up?
就是把它弄成杰·怀特的标志电影
You know, make it a Jay White picture.
看 这个大纲
See, that right there is just a concept
更符合情境一点
to, uh, you know, help suit our guy.
哈莱姆区 70年代
Harlem? In the 1970s.
帮派 越南老兵 爆♥炸♥头
Mobsters, Nam vets, afros.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表