剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously on Ray Donovan...
杰·怀特 容我为你介绍
Jay White, I'd like to introduce you
我兄弟雷·多诺万
to my brother Ray Donovan.
雷 这位是杰的
Hey, Ray, uh, this is, uh, Jay's--
杰的老师 叔塔
his sensei, Shoota.
过来
Come over here.
达利尔找了个美国艺术委员会大佬
Daryll got a guy, big shot at ACA,
帮我看剧本
to read my script.
公♥司♥不接受你的剧本 米基
The agency's passing on your script, Mickey.
谁是马蒂·蓝道
Who's Marty Randell?
你觉得这故事有寓意吗 多诺万先生
Do you think that there's a moral to this story, Mr. Donovan?
我不知道 别变老
I don't know. Don't get old.
别被人排挤出去
Don't get pushed out.
那包是干什么的
What's the bag for?
我去陶德那里住一阵子
I'm gonna stay at Todd's for a while.
我需要你
I need you.
如果你离开我
If you leave me,
那我就什么也不是了
then I'm-I'm-I'm nothing.
大萧条时期
During the Great Recession,
仓库是几个赚钱的行业之一
storage was one of the only sectors to post positive returns.
五百个单间的仓库
A complex there with 500 units,
八年后就能赚260万
in eight years, you'll make 2.6 million.
那人要多少钱
What does the guy want?
120万
1.2 million.
这是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥ 邦奇
It's a good deal, Bunch.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
-什么 -快脱了
- What? - Take it off.
把那件衣服脱了
Take the fucking shirt off.
我妻子 她
My wife, she, uh...
她几个月前过世了
...she passed a few months ago.
清道夫
第五季 第四集
就这边
It's here.
上吧
Let's do this.
把培根放下 瘪三
Put down the bacon, motherfucker.
衣服给我脱了
Take your fucking clothes off!
早啊
Morning.
你迷路了吗 先生
Are you lost, sir?
你好
Hello.
你是在找老年人活动中心吗
Are you looking for the senior center?
是那边的楼
That's a building down.
一个有异装癖的钢琴家通过奋斗进了卡内基音乐厅
A trannie pianist fights her way to Carnegie Hall.
你就推荐了这玩意吗
This is what earns a recommend for you?
你是谁
Who are you?
米基·多诺万 《幸运草》
Mickey Donovan. Four Leaf.
那个波士顿银行的电影
The Boston bank picture.
-哦 不是心脏移植的那个 -没错
- No, not the heart transplant. - That's right.
你是要来补偿我浪费的34分钟吗
And you're here to give me my 34 minutes back?
这话我就当没听到 马蒂
I'm gonna pass on that remark, Marty.
给
Here.
我要你重写我的报道
I'd like you to change my coverage.
什么
What?
-不行 -为什么不行 马蒂
- No. - Why not, Marty?
总比这个狗屎要好
It's better than this piece of crap.
《天鹅绒钢琴家》思想深刻 意义重大
Velvet Finch is thoughtful and relevant
最重要的是
and, most importantly,
凡妮莎·富兰克林确定主演
has Vanessa Franklin attached to star.
凡妮莎·富兰克林是个女的啊
Vanessa Franklin is a woman.
没错 一个女人演男人
Yes, a woman playing a man
而且还是个变性的女人
who is, in fact, a transgender woman.
谁会是《幸运草》的主演呢
And who is attached to star in Four Leaf?
我在想呢
I'm working on it.
来
Here.
把评论改了
Change your review.
我是美国艺术委员会的首席审稿人
I am the head reader at ACA.
我的客观性是我最大的权力
My power is my objectivity.
-这什么鬼意思 -我不会被收买♥♥的
- Fuck does that mean? - I'm not for sale.
人人都有价码 马蒂
Everyone's got their price tag, Marty.
我来把话说清楚
Let me break it down for you.
你想到了一个小故事 写了下来
You thought up a little story, scratched it down.
很好 现在你可以在疗养院里大声朗读了
Great. Now, go read it out loud at your nursing home.
你扇了我
You slapped me.
-把报道改了 -不
- Change the coverage. - No.
你得改了 马蒂
You're gonna change it, Marty.
我做不到
I can't.
来人啊
Help!
我知道我身体有病
I know it's in there.
但我觉得没事
But I feel fine.
我的天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
好吧
All right.
喂
Yeah?
哈里特
Harriet.
我是布兰登 布兰登·多诺万
It's Brendan. Brendan Donovan.
我加入
I'm in.
我要回家取下钱
I just gotta go home and get my money.
你的钱
Your money?
对 我的安置金
Yeah, my settlement money.
我喜欢现金
I-I like it in cash.
你把一百多万的现金放在家里吗
You keep over a million dollars in cash at your house?
都在保险箱里
It's in the safe.
我的老天啊 这可不是什么毒品交易
Jesus fucking Christ. It's not a goddamn drug deal.
好吧 那...
Okay, so...?
所以回家去
So go home,
取出你的钱 存到银行去
get your money, take it to a bank,
开张支票 上帝啊
and get a cashier's check, for fuck's sake.
懂了
Gotcha.
雷
Ray.
你觉得怎么样 亲爱的
What do you think, babe?
-紧身衣吗 -什么
- Spandex? - What?
这时候要穿什么样的衣服呢
I mean, what do you wear to something like this?
穿黑色会不会太明显了
Is black too obvious?
别说了
Will you stop?
他是洛杉矶最好的肿瘤医生 以斯拉很信任他
He's the best oncologist in LA. Ezra swore by him.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那结果怎么样呢
How'd that work out?
他会带给我们好消息的 艾比
He's gonna give us good news, Abby.
我感觉得到
I got a feeling about it.
是啊
Yeah.
最好是 是吧
He better, right?
你穿这件衬衫很好看
You look pretty in that blouse.
你才不懂
You don't know.
不 不 得是前排的座位
No, no. It has to be floor seats.
这可不行
That-that won't work.
前排座位一个人三千
Well, floor seats are three grand a pop.
听着 莉娜 这可是美国艺术委员会
But listen, Lena, this here ACA, okay?
我得好好表现
I gotta show 'em some love.
这是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
不好意思 让让 好吧
Yeah. Excuse me. Yeah.
你总有人脉能用得上吧
There's gotta be somebody you can call.
如果是为客户 也许能行 但只能这样了
If it was for a client, maybe. But that's about it.
你在斯台普斯中心的人呢
W-what about your boy at Staples
或者那个汤米·惠勒
or that-that Tommy Wheeler kid?
-还是 -达利尔 行了
- Or how about-- - Daryll, come on, please.
达利尔 前排座位一个人三千
Fuck, Daryll, floor seats are three grand a pop.
所以你打算做了
Does that mean you'll do it?
莉娜 我欠你个大人情
Lena, I owe you big.
好了 我挂了
A'ight, I gotta go.
老哥
Kwam-zilla.
得了 别那么看着我 哥们
Ah, come on, fam. Don't look at me like that, man.
你知道我靠得住
You know I got you.
哥们 你最好能靠住
Nigga. You better got me.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表