剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
那些盒子在哪里
Where are the boxes?
什么
What?
从维奇和汤姆那拿来的盒子
The boxes from Vicky and Tom.
在我这里
I got 'em.
我在山姆家
I'm at Sam's house.
你立刻把它们带过来
I need you to bring them over immediately.
地址是什么
What's the address?
我是雷·多诺万
I'm Ray Donovan.
道格·兰德里在等我
Uh, Doug Landry's expecting me.
你是演员吗
You an actor?
不是
No.
你可以去当演员
You could be an actor.
是吗
Yeah?
谢谢 乔治 他是来找我的
Oh. Thanks, George. He's here for me.
你都带来了吗
You get everything?
是的 在车里
Yeah. It's in the car.
我丈夫罗杰曾常去参加一些危险的狩猎旅行
My husband, Roger, used to go on these ridiculous safaris
一去就是好几周
for weeks at a time.
他...
He...
他想成为约翰·休斯顿[导演]
He wanted to be John Huston.
但他其实更像伍迪·艾伦[导演]
But, uh, actually, he was more like Woody Allen.
罗杰曾经讲述了一个故事
Roger used to tell this story about a...
关于一个澳大利亚的男人
...man from Australia
因猎杀狮子而名声在外
who was famous for killing lions
还有一只肯尼亚的狮子因掠杀人类而闻名
and a lion from Kenya, who was famous for killing men.
这只特别的狮子
This particular lion
曾残杀掠食了超过25个村民
had killed and eaten over 25 villagers.
于是那个猎人想着
And the hunter thought,
这只狮子一定是他将遭遇的
well, this creature must be the fiercest creature
最凶猛的生物
he will ever encounter.
他到达村庄后
When he got to the village, he--
就在树林边上建了一个掩体
he built a-a blind right at the edge of the trees.
然后他守着
And he waited.
他吓坏了 他感到很脆弱
He was terrified. He-- he felt vulnerable.
这到底是什么样的动物
I mean, what kind of creature was this
能干掉25个人 却没人能战胜它呢
that could kill 25 men and never be stopped?
夜幕降临 正当猎人望向灌木丛中时
Night came, and as the hunter looked out into the bush,
他没发现在他身后
he didn't realize that behind him
村民已经把羊群赶进了屋里
the villagers had gathered up their goats
以保证它们的安全
inside their huts to keep them safe.
可是屋子无法容纳所有人安睡
But then there wasn't enough room for everyone to sleep,
所以他们把长者推出门外
so they pushed the elderly outside...
送入了狮子之口
for the lion, you see.
送入了狮子之口
For the lion.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你觉得这故事有寓意吗 多诺万先生
Do you think that there's a moral to this story, Mr. Donovan?
我不知道
I don't know.
别变老
Don't get old.
别被人排挤出去
Don't get pushed out.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
你见了我的继子吗
Did you meet my stepson?
谁
Who?
乔治 你进来的时候
George. When you came in.
见了
Yeah.
他不会开车
He doesn't drive.
需要人送
He needs a lift.
能送送他吗
Do you mind?
好
Sure.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了 我们开始吧
Okay, marido, let's do this.
*最后*
*And in the end...*
*最...*
*And in the...*
在他们拍摄《绿野仙踪》时
You ever been to that hotel in Culver City
你有没有去过卡尔弗城的那间酒店
where all the Munchkins stayed
那些芒奇金人当时都住在那里
when they were working on The Wizard of Oz?
没
No.
喂
Yeah.
我们要谈谈
We got to talk.
什么事 泰瑞
What's up, Ter?
事情非常重要
It's fucking important.
我现在没空
I can't talk right now.
嗯
Yeah, well...
事情非常重要
it's fucking important.
你在哪
Where are you?
在拳馆里
I'm in the club.
所以
Yeah, so...
电影拍摄的时候
that's where all the little people stayed
所有的小矮人就住在那里
when-- when they were doing the movie.
就像是芒奇金人纵酒狂欢会
There was, like, drunken Munchkin orgies.
一个小伙子在片场自杀了
One little fella-- he killed himself on set.
电影里可以看到这一幕
You can-- you can see it in the movie.
有一个小伙子
There's a little guy, like,
吊在《铁皮人》片场的树上
hanging from the tree in the Tin Man scene.
你心跳在加速
Your heart's pounding.
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
我感觉很好
I feel good.
应该很好吧
I think.
几乎都认不出来了
Barely recognize it, huh?
小艾
Abs...
-你想做什么 -我可以来个汉堡
- What do you want to do? - I could go for a burger.
不 我是说
No, I mean, you know...
孩子们已经离开家了
Now that the kids are leaving the house and...
我们也开始变老
we're getting older.
我没变老的
I'm not getting older.
说真的
Seriously.
如果你能做你想做的事
If you could do anything you want,
你想做什么
what would it be?
-任何事都行吗 -是
- Anything? - Yeah.
也许开间酒吧
Maybe open a bar?
酒吧
A bar?
对
Yeah.
一个家人能聚在一起的地方
It'd be someplace for the family to get together
邦奇和康纳
and someplace for Bunchy to work...
可以在那工作
and Conor.
他需要一份工作
God knows he's gonna need a job.
小艾
Abs,
你离开波士顿 就是为了不想开酒吧
you left Boston to get away from running a bar.
我喝醉了
I'm drunk.
你问我想要什么
You asked me what I wanted, and...
我不知道 只是...
I don't know-- it would just...
这让我想起了老家
It would remind me of home, you know?
雷
Ray!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你头上起了个小包
You got a little bump on your head.
好
All right.
能动吗
Can you move?
-能 -那好
- Yeah. - Okay.
当然了
Oh, of course,
他们已经处理好那个死者了
now they've mastered out the-- the little dead guy.
但这些事无法让人忘记
But you can't erase things like that from people's minds.
不可能的
You can't.
那些可怕的事情
Once you see horrible things,
一旦见到就无法忘记
you can't erase them.
我妹死在我的面前
I-I saw my sister die.
什么
What?
"心之所在才为家"
"Home is where the heart is."
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表