剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
"草率地忽略了已经上映的数以百计的
"Blithely ignoring the hundred some-odd bank heist flicks
银行劫案电影"
already committed to celluloid."
我想接通马蒂·蓝道的办公室
I'd like to speak to Marty Randell's office.
"《幸运草》自信地充斥着俗套剧情
"Four Leaf confidently dispatches its innumerable clichés
就像德国坦克一样"
like German panzer tanks."
马蒂·蓝道
Marty Randell.
马 马蒂·蓝道
Mart-Marty Randell.
"这真是 原谅我的措辞
"It is, forgive my French,
一坨屎"
a piece of 'merde'."
我是马蒂
Hey, this is Marty.
喂喂
Hello? Hello?
我知道那个傻♥逼♥在哪了
I know where that cocksucker is.
邦奇 我要和雷吃午饭的
Hey, Bunch, I'm supposed to meet Ray for lunch.
把它给我
Give me that.
我有生意要介绍给他
I got a business proposition for him.
他不在这
Well, he ain't here.
给我一杯金汤力 好吗
Uh, give me a gin and tonic, would ya?
好的
Yeah. Hey.
给她一杯金汤力
Give her a gin and tonic, would ya?
雷不在这里
Ray's not here.
我不是找雷
It's not Ray that I'm looking for.
一起走走吧 米基
Let's take a little walk together, Mick.
其实我挺忙的
Actually, I'm pretty busy--
我说了跟我走
I said fucking walk.
弗兰克
Frank.
那可不是两个流氓交流的正确方式
That's not the way two assholes should talk to each other.
有什么事吗 弗兰克
So what the fuck is going on, Frank?
阿维·卢丁给我们惹上麻烦了
We've got a little problem with Avi Rudin.
"我们"
"We"?
是的 我们
Yeah, we.
那个狗♥日♥的♥来找过我
That son of a bitch came to me, not too long after
就在索科洛夫的事结束后不久
that shit with Sokolov went down.
那个事我一无所知
I don't know nothing about that.
去你的 得了吧 米基
Oh, fuck, come on, Mick.
我知道那晚发生的所有事
I know everything that went down that night, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴听我说就行了
So just shut the fuck up and listen to me.
阿维几个月前来找我
So Avi comes to me a few months ago,
告诉我他不和雷一起干了
tells me he's not working with Ray.
你知道的
You knew that.
所以我告诉了他
So I told him, yeah,
我给他找了点事做
I got a few things for him to do here and there.
他那段时间还真挺有用
He was actually useful for a stretch.
所以呢
So?
结果发现
So, turns out,
他把索科洛夫的很多货都藏了起来
he kept a pretty big stash of Sokolov's stuff.
然后卖♥♥掉
He was selling it,
用和我的关系来做幌子
using his relationship with me as a cover.
那就甩了他
So cut him out.
我试过了
I tried.
你跟雷说了吗
Did you tell Ray?
没门
No fuckin' way.
你也不能说
And neither will you.
雷太忠诚了
Ray's too goddamn loyal.
那你想让我♥干♥嘛
What are you asking me to do here?
我的问题
My problem
就是你和雷的问题
is your problem is Ray's problem.
雷现在事已经够多了
Lord knows Ray has enough on his plate right now as it is.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
请进
Come in.
我通过了
I, uh, I passed.
Seventy-three.
很好
Good.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
你被捕的那晚
Night you were arrested,
你老婆是不是死了
is that the day your wife died?
你兄弟有没有跟你说错什么话
Did your brother say something to you insensitive?
没有
No.
那你解释一下为什么打他
Then maybe you can explain to me why you attacked him.
当时
It was, you know...
是个误会
...A misunderstanding, so.
只是误会
Just a misunderstanding.
没别的
Nothing else.
嗯
Yeah.
这个治疗不是每人都适用
This type of counseling doesn't work for everybody,
但你已经知道了吧
but you already know that, right?
不 我
No, I just--
因为很多人没有理由
It doesn't work because most people
来接受治疗
don't have a reason to make it work.
但你
You, though.
你不是19岁嗑药的小屁孩了
You're not a 19-year-old punk with a drug problem.
你有家庭
You have a home, a family,
有成就
some success.
有很需要你的孩子
You have kids that need you more than ever.
你不能因为一场误会
You didn't beat your brother in the head repeatedly
就揍你兄弟的头 砸了你的饭店
and trash your own restaurant over a misunderstanding.
你可以走了
You can go.
是我
Hey. It's me.
你没事吧
You all right?
我还需要你做件事
I need one more thing.
重要吗
Is it important?
拜托 雷
Please, Ray.
我跟你说 玛丽亚
I'm telling you, Maria.
《幸运草》是个很好的剧本
Four Leaf is a great script.
马蒂·蓝道知道什么
What does Marty Randell know?
没错 一无所知
Exactly. Nothing.
一无所知
Nothing.
马蒂·蓝道一无所知
Marty Randell knows fuckin' nothing.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
去他妈的
Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.
记得这个就没事了
You remember that, you'll be okay.
给
Here.
好
Yeah.
好了
There you go.
你今晚会睡个好觉的
You're gonna sleep good tonight.
大萧条时期
During the Great Recession,
仓库是几个赚钱的
storage was one of the only sectors
行业之一
to post positive returns.
五百个单间的仓库
A complex there with 500 units,
八年后就能赚260万
in eight years, you'll make 2.6 million,
这还是最保守的估计
worst case scenario.
最多能赚这个双倍
Best case? Twice that.
那人要多少钱
What does the guy want?
120万
1.2 million.
但如果你付他现金
But, you know, if you give him cash,
他肯定能给你便宜十万
I'm sure he'll knock 100 grand off.
他为啥要卖♥♥仓库
You know, why's he selling?
他退休了 要搬去佛罗里达了
Well, he's retiring. He's moving to Florida.
这是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥ 邦奇
It's a good deal, Bunch.
你有什么好处
And what do you get?
什么
What?
假如说我有意向
Say I'm interested,
你有什么好处
what do you get?
5%
Five percent.
但我会处理所有财务相关事宜
But I handle everything financial.
我和你哥哥签的也是一样的合同
It's the same deal I have with your brother.
洛杉矶 待售商业公♥寓♥
那我每天做什么呢
What do I gotta do every day?
最美妙的就是这一点
That's the thing.
你自己就是老板 自己做主
You'd be your own boss.
你可能需要招几个人来帮你运营
You need maybe a couple of guys to run the place.
然后就可以躺着数钱了
And then you just get to sit back and count your money.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表