剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
I took a walk.
你没事吧
You all right?
睡吧
Go to sleep.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
我给你惹麻烦了吗
Am I making problems for you?
什么
What?
我
I am...
给你惹麻烦了
making problems for you.
-没有 -那一切还好吗
- No, you're not. - So everything's fine?
你明天得去上班
You need to go back to work tomorrow.
不要
No, I don't.
-不行 -我今天找山姆·温斯洛谈过了
- I can't. - I spoke to Sam Winslow today.
她不会让兰德里出现在片场了
She's gonna keep Landry off the set.
你得照她的意思来
I think you ought to do what she's asking.
兰德里不去
No Landry?
不去
No Landry.
很好
Good.
-瞧 -瞧什么
- See? - See what?
赢的总是我
I always win.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表