剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Dad, I haven't even gotten to the groom yet.
他在加州因为持械抢劫坐过牢
He did time in California State for armed robbery.
抢了一家大♥麻♥店
Of a pot shop.
然后
And then...
还在监狱里杀了人
Killed someone inside.
把那人揍死的
Beat him to death.
所以我觉得 他就是一个
So, as far as I can tell, he's nothing but a cheating,
瘸了的骗子
crippled cocksucker, and--
陶德 你再说啊
Say one word, Todd. I fucking dare you.
-智障 -别 邦奇
- Retard. - No, Bunch--
天啊
Oh, fuck.
-你个傻♥逼♥ -垃圾 放开我
- You motherfucker. - Fucker, let's go!
-我要杀了你 -操♥你♥妈♥
- I'll fucking kill you! - Fuck you!
售卖♥♥中
雷 艾比
小艾
Abs?
艾比
Abby?
天啊 艾比
Oh, shit. Abby.
艾比
Abby.
宝贝 看着我 看着我
Sweetheart, look at me. Look at me.
看着我 小艾
Look at me. Abs.
拜托 宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
看着我
Look at me.
拜托 停下来
Come on. Stop.
拜托停下来
Stop. Please, stop.
拜托 停下来
Please, stop.
快停下来
Come on. Come on.
拜托
Come on.
她撞到头了
She hit her head.
我们出了车祸
We were in a car accident, um...
几个月前她撞了头
A few months ago, and she hit her head.
是这样吗
Is that it?
是不是得了脑震荡之类的
Some... sort of concussion or something?
他们什么都没找到
They haven't found anything yet.
他们找不到的
They'll never find anything.
小艾
Abs...
我躺一会
I'm gonna lie down.
我回去拿小胡椒了
I went back for Pepper.
我怕他伤害它 就回去了
I was afraid he'd hurt him, so I went back.
他
And he...
所以我上楼
So I went upstairs, uh,
拿了他的枪 开枪打了他
I grabbed his gun, and I shot him.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表