剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
好的 继续
Good, good, good.
艾比早就不在了 雷
Abby was so far gone, Ray.
她那时很痛苦
She was in so much pain.
事情变得一团糟
Things got messed up.
我本意并非如此
I didn't mean for things to get messed up.
你会留在这里吧
You'll stick around?
什么
What?
为了布丽奇特
For Bridget.
你会为了布丽奇特留下来吧
You'll stick around for Bridget?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你要去哪
Where you going?
我知道 这事简直太不幸了
I know, it's-- it's heartbreaking, isn't it?
你竟然还和多特阿姨一起在葬礼上办了场聚会
You had a funeral viewing party with Aunt Dot?
是的 那是件新衣服
Yes, it was a new suit.
好吧 我上周已经给你打过一笔钱了
Oh, okay, well, I deposited a check for you, uh, last week.
不是 是在存款里
No, in your savings.
不是支票是存款 妈妈
Not your checking, Mom, in your savings.
你要是想转到支票也没问题
Well, you can transfer it into your checking.
谢丽尔很好 她和孩子们在爱达荷
Cheryl's great. She's with the kids in Idaho.
我们上周在家办了一次募捐
Uh, we had a fund-raiser at the house last week.
还是那个
Yeah, the same.
雅加达的低造价住♥宅♥项目
The low-cost-housing initiative in Jakarta.
是啊 我也很为她骄傲
I know. I'm very proud of her, too.
我会的 我会照顾好自己的
I am. I'm taking very good care of myself.
好的 那你替我好好地抱一抱自己
Okay, well, you give yourself a big hug from me.
好的 挂了
Okay. Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
手术做完了 你们马上就能见他了
He's out of surgery. You can see him soon.
手术怎么样
How'd it go?
目标基本达成了 目前很不错
We met all our markers. I liked what I saw.
就看接下来的了
We'll see what's next.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他这几天会需要家庭护理
He'll need, uh, several days of home care.
这是药品清单
There's a list of all the meds,
还有注意事项
all the things to watch for.
没事吧
All right?
-没事 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
没事 我挺好的
Yeah, I'm good.
来吧
Come on.
没事了
All right.
《幸运先生》
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表