剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
- Just get-- - I'm sorry.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out!
你为什么要这么做 为什么 为什么
Why'd you do it? Why? Why?
为什么
Why--oh--
*我把所有钱都花在了威士忌和啤酒上*
*And I spent all my money on whiskey and beer*
*但是我现在要带着大把金子回家*
*But now I'm returning with gold in great store*
*我发誓再也不在外流浪了*
*And I swear I will play the wild rover no more*
*再也不会 永远不会*
*And it's no, nay, never*
*不 不 永远不会*
*No, nay, never be--*
*不 不 永远不会*
*No nay never no more*
*我再也不会在外流浪了*
*I will play the wild rover no never*
泰瑞
Hey, Ter.
*不 不 永远不会*
*No, nay, never*
怎么了
What happened?
我都搞定了 亲爱的
I had it under control, sweetheart.
你为什么不
Why didn't you just--
你为什么不接电♥话♥或者做点别的什么
Why didn't you just pick up the fucking phone or something?
-为什么 亲爱的 -对不起
- Why, sweetheart? - I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?
-为什么 布丽奇特 -对不起
- Why, Bridge? - I'm sorry!
为什么
Why?
别逼她了 让她自己待一会吧
Let her be. Let her be.
让她自己待一会吧
Let her be.
冷静 冷静
Cool down, now. Cool down.
不是她的错 你当时也不在场
It's not her fault. You weren't here.
停手 停手
Stop. Stop!
爸 停手
Dad, stop!
停手 爸
Stop, Dad!
我爸要杀人了
My dad is gonna kill someone!
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表