剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
You don't know.
这
This...
我这辈子的破日子
This is some godless fucking bullshit,
就这样了
is what this is.
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你想知道你这辈子
Are you trying to figure out how many hours
还有多久可以活吗
that you have got left to live?
不
No.
我活不了多久了
It's gonna get worse before it gets worse.
我们回家吧 宝贝
Let's go home, sweetheart.
走吧
Come on.
我想在死前
I want to feel good...
让我自己
in my body...
舒服一点
before I die.
我不治疗了
I got to stop treatment.
走吧 小艾
Come on, Abs.
把滑冰鞋脱了 我们回家
Take your skates off. Let's go home.
要我帮你吗
You want me to do it for you?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
车牌或者引称号♥
License plate or citation number?
2SAM56♥4♥ 谢谢
2SAM56♥4♥, please.
消防站前不能停车
You can't just park in front of a fire station.
嗯 我明白了
Yeah, well, I figured that out.
盖瑞 17473
Gary. 17473.
行了吧
All good?
嗯
Yeah.
现在怎么办
All right, what now?
去找汤姆·迈纳
Find Tom Minor.
好
All right.
儿子
Hey, kiddo.
没事吧
You all right?
到底怎么回事 米基
What the fuck is going on, Mick?
有点小误会而已
It's just a little misunderstanding, is all.
他跟我说
He told me--
他威胁我 说我要被判四次无期
he threatened me with four consecutive life sentences.
他不是认真的
He don't mean it.
你知道他要逮捕我吗
Did you know he was gonna arrest me?
不 我不知道
No. No, I did not.
他手上有些照片
He had pictures...
-内华达的照片 -我知道
- from Nevada. - I know.
你居然知道
You fucking know?
我会搞定的
I'm taking care of it.
-怎么搞 米基 -别担心这些 儿子
- How, Mickey? - Don't worry about it, kiddo.
低调点
Just keep your head down.
我保证明天晚上
I'll have you holding your little girl
你能抱着你女儿
by tomorrow night, I promise you.
低调点就行了
Just keep your head down.
去你的 米基
Fuck you, Mickey.
相信我
Trust me.
去你的
Fuck you!
雷
Ray.
你母亲想要见我
Your mother's expecting me.
妈
Mom!
她马上就下来
She'll be down in a minute.
只用功不玩耍
All work and no play
聪明孩子也变傻
makes Jack a dull boy.
什么
What?
《闪灵》
The Shining?
杰克·尼科尔森和谢莉·杜瓦尔主演的
Jack Nicholson, Shelley Duvall.
好
Yeah, sure.
我觉得谢莉·杜瓦尔是个完美的女人
I think Shelley Duvall is the perfect woman.
那口牙
Those teeth.
斯坦利·库布里克告诉每个参演者
Yeah, Stanley Kubrick told everyone on the movie
不要理她 别跟她一起吃午餐
to ignore her and not eat lunch with her
说了很多她的坏话
and to say terrible things about her
这样会让她在电影里感到很孤独
so it would make her feel really lonely in the movie.
结果成功了
And it-- it worked.
-你妈妈... -温迪
- Is your mom-- - Wendy.
但是谢莉过得很糟糕
But Shelley had such a bad time
以致她的头发都掉光了
that her hair fell out.
但就算她变成光头 我也喜欢她
But I'd love her even if she was bald.
让我们单独聊聊好吗
Would you give us a moment, please?
谢谢你 乔治
Thanks, George.
所有的东西都在这吗
Everything?
我们应该谈谈我的费用
We should talk about my fee.
道格不是付给你了吗
I thought Doug was taking care of you.
东西送到后 兰德里给了我两万
Landry gave me 20 grand for the drop.
但是没人告诉我维奇·德尔嘉迪
No one said anything about Vicky Delgatti
会拿枪指着我的脑袋
putting a gun to my head.
明白
I see.
我要喝杯酒 你来一杯吗
I'm gonna have a drink. You want one?
-我来不是为了... -那就好
- Look, I didn't come here-- - Good.
-我不喜欢龙舌兰酒 -是威士忌
- I don't like tequila. - No, whiskey.
真是个好爱尔兰天主教♥徒♥
Good Irish Catholic boy.
你有想过我吗
Have you been thinking about me?
什么
What?
一个简单的问题 你有想过我吗
It's a simple question. Have you been thinking about me?
有
Yeah.
她把这颗扣子咬下来了
See, she-- she bit the button here.
她一直喜欢把扣子咬下来
She-- she always liked to bite off her buttons.
我问她为什么 她说这样
I asked her why, and she said it...
让她开心
made her happy.
她生来就有很多小牙齿
She was born with a lot of little teeth,
我第一次给她喂奶的时候 她...
and the very first time that I nursed her, she...
她咬我
she bit me.
那一刻我就知道 她是个完美的
I knew at that moment that she was the perfect little...
人面兽心的小家伙
angel beast.
从现在起 我希望你为我工作
Yes, I would like you to work for me from now on.
无论你的费用是多少 我都会付
Whatever your fee is, I'll pay it.
好的 你真棒
Okay. You're good.
好的
Okay.
玛丽亚 看看这是谁
Oh, look who it is, Maria.
这是卡门 你最好的朋友
It's Carmen. It's your best friend.
-早上好 宝贝 -真棒
- Good morning, sweetheart. - Oh, yeah.
我可能会迟一点过来
I, uh-- I may be a little late.
我们六点关门 米基
We close at six, Mickey.
好的 谢谢你 亲爱的
Right. Thank you, sweetheart.
和爷爷再见 和爷爷再见
Say good-bye to Grandpa. Say good-bye to Grandpa.
再见
Hasta luego.
-再见 小宝贝 -再见
- Bye-bye, tootsie. - See you later.
船长说"再见啦"
El capitan. Diga: "Hasta luego."
好了
Okay.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
我的天 你气色真好
Oh, my God. You look great.
看这里 不发抖了
Look at that. No shaking.
天啊 那真是太棒了
Oh, my God. That's incredible.
就好像... 有这个呢
It's like--and there's that.
-你好 -你好啊
- Hi. - Yo, what's up?
-真是太棒了 -我天 你真是重获新生
- That's amazing. - Holy shit, you're a new man.
-达蒙 -你好啊 庞奇
- Damon. - What's up, Punch?
我一定要告诉你 我真的特别感谢
Hey, I just want to let you know I really appreciate
你和赫克托愿意让我在这训练什么的
you and Hector letting me train here and all that.
我们很快就能知道你到底够不够饥渴
Well, now we got to find out if you're hungry enough.
我很饥渴
Oh, I'm hungry.
好吧 来看看你的本事
All right. Let's see what you got.
我很遗憾你和莫林的事进展不顺利
Hey, I'm, uh--I'm sorry things aren't going well with Maureen.
我们来谈谈你最近恋爱的这个男孩吧
So, uh, let's talk about this new boy you're in love with.
他再也没法来吃饭了
Oh, well, uh, he can't come to dinner anymore.
-好吧 -我们得去看他
- All right. - So we're gonna go meet him.
好啊 在哪
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表