剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
这是桃乐茜说的
That's what Dorothy said.
"没有比家更温暖的地方"
"There's no place like home."
没错
Exactly.
没错 我就是这意思
Exactly. That's my point.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby!
操
Shit!
快点 干掉他们
Come on. Come on, get them! Let's go!
不不
No! No!
糟了
Oh, shit.
大♥陆♥虎 凯文
El Tigre. Kevin.
操
Oh, fuck.
泰瑞
Ter?
雷
Ray.
怎么回事
What's going on?
坐
Sit down.
怎么了 泰瑞
What's up, Ter?
我有事要告诉你
I got something to tell you.
小艾
Ab--
艾比
Abby--
怎么了
What?
艾比是对的
Abby was right.
我不该撒谎的
I shouldn't have lied.
说什么谎
Lied about what?
我和莫林结束了
You know, it's over between me and Maureen.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她弟知道了内华达的事
Her brother found out about Nevada.
所以呢
So?
你犯了个错而已 泰瑞 难免的
You made a mistake, Ter. It happens.
拿着
Take it.
不
No.
这是艾比给她的
Abby wanted her to have it.
现在情况变了 雷
Not like this, Ray.
情况变了
Not like this.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
没事的
We'll be fine.
你还在雷那上班
You still have your job at Ray's office.
我可以回家照顾玛丽亚
I can stay home and look after Maria.
你去吧
You go.
你去巡演
You go on the tour.
-但那 -去吧
- Yeah, but what about-- - Go.
我在家陪玛丽亚
I'll stay home with Maria, all right?
至少这事我能行
At least that's one thing I ain't so bad at.
你能干很多事的 布兰登
You ain't so bad at a lot of things, Brendan.
迈克尔一手拿着半自动步♥枪♥
Michael's got his semiautomatic in one hand
一手拿着给她女儿换心脏的钱袋
and the bag of cash for his daughter's heart in the other.
警♥察♥说 放下枪
"Drop the gun," says the cop.
放下枪
"Drop the gun."
迈克尔低声对自己说
Michael whispers to himself,
我不能放你失望 安吉拉
"I can't let you down, Angela."
把枪放下
"Drop the fucking gun."
迈克尔把钱袋扔在了地上
Michael drops the money
他的枪依然指着警♥察♥
and keeps his gun pointing at the cops,
他知道他们会对他开枪
knowing they'll shoot.
别打我的心脏
"Not in my heart,"
迈克尔一边往前走一边说着
says Michael moving forward.
无论如何别打我的心脏
"Whatever you do, not in my heart.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我女儿需要我的心脏
My little girl needs my heart."
你吓到我了
You startled me.
你跟泰瑞说我拿到胸花了吗
Did you tell Terry I got the boutonnieres?
在冰箱呢
They're in the fridge.
爸
Dad.
怎么了
What happened?
镜头给了特写
Now the camera is close up,
轮床被推得很快
on gurney wheels moving fast.
护士说
And the nurse says,
安吉拉 我们找到匹配的心脏了
"Angela, we have a match.
你能活下来了 你能活下来了
You're gonna live. You're gonna live."
但安吉拉不知道她的心脏是迈克尔的
And off Angela's face, not knowing she's getting Michael's heart,
我们终于看到了一线希望
we see finally a ray of hope.
希望
Hope.
他们成功了
It's a triumph.
终于成功了
It's a fucking triumph.
她是星空中最闪亮的那颗星
She was the brightest star in the sky.
睡吧 儿子
You sleep, kid.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表