剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
让他们放置路障
Get 'em to put up those barricades.
我明白你很难过
I understand you're upset, okay?
是的 我很难过
Yeah, I'm upset...
他们抢了我
They robbed me.
他们把我们扣押做人♥质♥ 用枪指着我们
They held us all hostage at-at gunpoint.
我们能做的只有
The best thing we can do
让我们的警探尽量找到罪犯
is let our detectives try to find the culprits.
-尽量 不能尽量 -是的 先生
- Try? No, you can't just try. - Yes, sir.
我在我女儿的尿布包里
Okay, I had over $1 million
放的100万被他们抢走了
in my daughter's diaper bag they took.
你在你女儿的尿布包里放了100万吗
You had $1 million in your daughter's diaper bag?
我知道很奇怪
I know it sounds unusual.
但是听着 我正要做一笔巨大的房♥地♥产♥交易
But look, I was going to a big real estate transaction, okay?
正准备去银行开张支票
I was going to the bank to get a cashier's check,
然后我因为肚子饿 所以来了这里
and I just-I stopped there 'cause I was hungry.
我一定会在报告里把这个标记上的
I'll be sure to notate that in my report:
受害者有100万
"Victim had $1 million."
是120万
It's 1.2. Look.
拜托 我和你说的是真话
Please. I'm telling you the truth.
是的 先生 我们会派专项特遣队去调查
Yes, sir. We'll put a dedicated task force on it.
你根本没听我说话
You're not fucking listening to me!
先生 你要冷静点
Sir. You need to calm down.
对不起
I'm sorry.
拜托 你们要帮帮我
Please. You gotta help me.
先生 不如你去救护车那
Sir, why don't you go over to the ambulance,
让他们检查你的伤势吧
let 'em take a look at you?
开始丢
Okay, start tossing.
开始干活
Let's go.
快点
Chop-chop.
继续
Let's go.
我来帮你
I'll help you here.
我来
I got it.
来 一 二 三
All right, one, two, three!
看着我
Look at me.
他是专业的
He was the professional,
他把这把锋利武士刀放在你手里
and he put this fucking razor-sharp weapon in your hand.
那是谁的错
Whose fault is that?
懂了吗
See?
你有什么正式的日式告别吗
You got some kind of formal Jap good-bye or something?
现在就可以做了
You can do it now.
会没事的
All will be well.
老师在这里也就只算沧海一粟
It's a great big ocean and a very tiny sensei.
猎人归乡山岭
Home is the hunter, home from the hill,
水手魂归大海
and the sailor home from the sea.
我们回去吧
Let's get back to land.
雷
Hey, Ray.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来跟你谈谈山姆·温斯洛的事
I gotta talk to you about Sam Winslow.
好吧
All right.
小泉纯一郎
道场
去把监控录像取来
Go get the security cam footage.
你先等等
Hold up. Hold up.
我不清楚你和我儿子间的协议
Uh, I don't know what arrangements you made
都是怎么定的
with my son,
不过我刚刚帮你的可不算在内
but my services aren't included.
不算吗
No?
不算
No.
那我该怎么回报你
So what do I owe you?
我这里有一部我写的电影剧本
I've been getting some excellent feedback
大家的反馈都不错
on this little film that I wrote.
《幸运草》
Four Leaf?
就是那个四叶草
Yeah, as in clover.
你我也都清楚
And you and I know
要是想在这种地方拍电影
that, uh, nothing gets made in this town
都少不了请明星
without-without a star.
多诺万先生 这事可不是这么办的
Listen, Mr. Donovan, this is not how things work.
听着
Look,
你要是想请律师
The time to call your lawyer
就不该先来找我儿子了
was before you called my son.
搞明白了吗
We understand each other?
这个我们先拿着了
We'll hold on to those.
我们会收好的
They'll be safe with us.
我去处理一下...
I'll, uh... I'll take care of, uh,
老师的车
Sensei's car.
你就先走吧
You can go.
你那个...
What's-what's that, uh...
你那句特别出名的台词是什么来着
that line you're famous for?
"支票在信里 宝贝"
"Check's in the mail, baby."
你那部演得不错啊
You were great in that.
这件事就先别想了
Occupy yourself with other things.
今天什么都没发生过
This day never happened.
我们以后再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
以后联♥系♥
We'll be in touch!
你和汤姆熟吗
How well do you know Tom?
我跟他兄弟更熟一点
I knew his brother better.
他是你朋友吗
Do you consider him a friend?
不算是
No.
汤姆越来越不靠谱了
Tom became unreliable.
你还算靠得住吧 多诺万先生
You're not unreliable, are you, Mr. Donovan?
至少有人要你帮忙解决麻烦的时候
I mean, when someone brings you into their problem,
你会很小心
you're discreet.
他有你什么把柄了
What's he got on you?
我遇见我丈夫罗杰的时候
I first met my husband Roger
我还在太平洋影业写剧本
when I was a script girl at Pacific.
他56岁 我29岁
He was 56. I was 29.
那部电影叫《世界尽头》
The film was The Absolute End.
他在得了奥斯卡那晚
He proposed to me
向我求了婚
the night he won the Oscar.
后来怎么了
What happened?
我们的女儿安斯利出生了
Our daughter, Ainsley, was born.
罗杰在杜梅岬买♥♥了座房♥子
Roger bought a house on Point Dume.
我不喜欢那里 开车要开很久才到
Which I hated. The constant driving.
乔治不待在他妈妈身边的时候
Ainsley and George liked to play
安斯利就喜欢和他在麦迪逊家玩
at the Madisons' when he wasn't with his mother.
麦迪逊家就住在附近
And the Madisons lived nearby.
我们两个喝了酒
We drank, she and I.
喝了很多
Too much.
当时是四点半
It was four-thirty.
这个我还记得 因为我六点半要赶到城里
I remember because I was due in town at six-thirty,
那个时候已经有点晚了
and I was running late.
那天是12月16号♥
December 16th.
天快黑了
The sun was going down.
孩子们坐在车后座上
Kids were in the back of the car.
我开上了太平洋海岸高速
I turned onto the PCH.
我当时喝醉了
I was drunk.
特别醉
Very drunk.
孩子们就...
The kids were...
坐在后座上
in the back seat.
汤姆当时替罗杰干活
Um, Tom belonged to Roger at that time,
他也去了医院
and he came to the hospital.
我被铐在床上
I was handcuffed to the bed.
汤姆就把事情处理了一下 他...
And Tom did what he does. He...
他让整件事都消失了
he made it disappear.
安斯利的死
And Ainsley's death
也从一桩罪行变成了一起悲剧
became a tragedy instead of a crime.
你那时一定很难过
That must have been hard for you.
我怀疑汤姆还隐瞒了些什么
I suspected that Tom kept things.
他绝对有
Obviously, he did.
我会去处理的
I'll take care of it.
你会吗 雷
Will you, Ray?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表