剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
-泰瑞 -我从纽约回来了
- Hey, Ter. - I'm back from New York.
-是吗 -我们得谈一谈
- Yeah? - We need to talk.
-现在可不是个好时候 -什么时候可以
- It's not a good time. - When?
我也说不好 泰瑞
I don't know, Terry.
亚历山大汽车旅馆
我一会再打给你
I'll try ya later.
你都干了什么
What'd you do?
你♥他♥妈♥都干了什么
What'd you fuckin' do?
雷...
Ray...
我当时太痛苦了
I was in so much pain.
而且还吸毒上瘾了...
I got hooked. The drugs...
在你最需要我的那些时候
And I wasn't there for you
我还没帮你
when you needed me, when you needed me most.
我没帮你
I wasn't there.
不要 我知道
No, I know, I know.
我的母亲...
My mother--
装钱的那个保险箱
The locker with the money.
求你
Please,
照顾好我的母亲
take care of my mother.
起来
Get up.
什么
What?
赶紧爬起来
Get the fuck up.
雷要杀了阿维
Ray's gonna kill Avi?
这事都只能听巴恩斯的
Barnes is holding all the cards.
我的老天啊 老爹
Jesus Christ, Pop.
该死
Ah--fuck.
可即使他把邦奇放了
So even if he lets Bunchy out,
你还是要接着听他摆布啊
I mean, he's still got you over a barrel.
是啊
Yeah.
那你就一点都不在意吗
So what? You're okay with that?
这不行 我们必须要让巴恩斯
No, no. We gotta make sure
把他手里的把柄交出来
Barnes gives you what he's got, then.
他必须先把邦奇放出来
He's gotta let Bunchy out.
这简直不可理喻 米基
This is crazy, Mickey.
米基
Mick.
你觉得雷真的能对阿维下得去手吗
Mickey, you really think Ray would do that to Avi?
等巴恩斯把邦奇放了
Barnes lets Bunchy out,
我们就去好好会一会那个混♥蛋♥
we go pay that motherfucker a visit.
我坏事已经做得够多了 达利尔
I done enough damage, Daryll.
总不能一直这么害人
Can't keep hurting people.
你确实已经害惨了很多人
You damn right you did damage.
不过现在是时候出招二连击了 老爹
But it's time to double down now, Pop.
你到底有没有看过《脉冲星》的第三部
Have you actually seen Pulsar 3?
跟我说实话 你到底看过没有
No, I'm serious. Have you seen it?
我看过了
Yes, I've seen it.
看过的话 你就该知道克拉维斯人
If you would, you would know that the Kraavex,
不对 是克洛林五号♥星球上的所有生物
nay, all of the inhabitants of Coruleen 5,
都在无碳环境中生活
occupy a carbon-less atmosphere.
因此他们的血淋巴 也就是血 是白色的
Ergo, their hemolymph--their quote, unquote, blood--is white.
-不是红色的 -好的 古斯塔沃
- Not red. - Of course, Gustavo.
我现在就想问你了 费尔南达
So now I have to ask you now, Fernanda,
你是不是有学习障碍
are you learning disabled?
有的话没关系 告诉我就行了
It's okay if you are. Just tell me.
我的妹妹也有学习障碍
My sister's learning disabled.
我没有
No, I'm not.
古...
G--
雷 一天找了我两次
Ray. Twice in one day.
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
做什么
What is it?
这地方真不错
It's wonderful.
很像犯罪电影里的场景
Very Michael Mann.
我们的场面调度怎么安排
What is our mise en scene?
-什么 -我们要讲什么故事
- What? - What story are we telling?
-故事 -对
- Story? - Yeah.
有人被枪爆头后倒地身亡
Guy gets shot in the head and he dies.
他在那
There he is.
他来了
Here he comes.
我们走
Let's go.
保持距离
Keep your distance.
好了 这是那把空枪
Right. Now, this is the blank gun.
你举着这把枪
You take this gun.
按我的指令扣下扳机
Pull the trigger when I tell you.
-古斯塔沃 -你好 亲爱的
- Hey, Gustavo. - Hello, lovely.
我们在工作 你却突然出现
We are working, you interrupt.
你先开枪
So, uh, you will shoot.
你会先在胃部...
You will get shot first...
中枪
in the stomach.
然后你退后一步
And there, you will take a step back.
之后你的胸部中枪
And then, you will get shot in the chest
你倒在这堵墙上
and you will fall against this wall, here,
眼睛睁着 看着这个位置
with your eyes wide open, looking at this spot.
你睁着眼看着那个位置
And you will look there with your eyes wide.
你要说一些类似
You'll say something like,
"上帝 请原谅我"或是"你能杀了我
"Please, God, spare me." Or, um, "You can kill me,
但你永远无法夺走我的灵魂"这种话
but you can never take my soul."
感觉差不多就行
Whatever else feels right.
然后这个时候 雷
And then at this moment, Ray,
你冲他脑袋开一枪
you'll shoot him in the head,
然后他的脑袋就被炸开了花
and his brains will explode everywhere.
到处都是血和脑浆
There'll be blood and brain matter.
好了 我们懂了
All right. We got it.
如果你需要的话 我可以让他的一只眼睛
And if you want, I can make one of his eyes
从他的脑袋里蹦出来
pop out of his head.
不 我觉得脑浆什么的就够了
No, I--I think we're good with the--the brain matter.
好吧 非常好
Okay. All right, very good.
我们在背后拍这一幕
We gotta run this back here.
这是属于你的镜头
That's your frame.
-准备好了就开始 -我准备好了
- Whenever you're ready. - I'm ready.
三 二...
Three, two--
持械抢劫 绑♥架♥ 用致命武器攻击他人
Armed robbery, kidnapping and assault with a deadly weapon.
所以呢
So?
所以我绝对会指认你
So I'll fuckin' ID you.
而那时铁头三明治店里所有被抢劫的人
And all those people back at that Railhead
都会支持我
will back me up.
好吧 警官
All right. Officer.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
我们没事 我们没事
Hey, we're cool, we're cool.
我们没事 我们没事
We're cool, we're cool.
妈的 老兄 冷静点
Shit, bro. Fuckin' relax.
我想拿回我的钱
I want my fuckin' money back.
如果我没记错 你根本没把密♥码♥告诉我
If I remember correctly, you never gave up your PIN.
你害我使用了暴♥力♥ 我真不想那么做
You made me get violent, which I hate to do.
不是我的银行卡 是那个尿布包
Not my ATM, the diaper bag.
哪有尿布包 什么尿布包
Fucking diaper bag? What diaper bag?
你♥他♥妈♥偷走的那个
The one you fuckin' stole.
该死的弗雷迪
Fuckin' Freddy.
谁
Who?
那里面有多少钱
How much was in there?
回到牢房♥去
Back to your cells.
阿维
Avi.
把车留在蒂华纳
Leave the car in Tijuana.
你到墨西哥城以后
When you get to Mexico City,
用第二张护照坐飞机到波哥达
use that second passport to fly to Bogota.
一旦到了哥伦比亚 就靠你自己了
Once you're in Colombia, you're on your own.
阿维
Avi.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我们做的这些护照
These passports that we make,
它们就像死亡证明
they're just, uh, they're like death certificates.
我们送过去的人 没一个活了下来
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表