剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously on Ray Donovan...
我不敢回家
I'm afraid to go home.
我要拿走我的东西 还有我的狗
I'm taking my things, I'm taking my dog and I'm leaving.
把狗给我
Give me my dog!
想拿走我们的狗 不如杀了我
Over my dead body you take our dog.
她很特别 不是吗
She's pretty special, isn't she?
什么
What?
我说她很特别 不是吗
I said, she's pretty special, isn't she?
我不清楚你和我儿子间的协议都是怎么定的
I don't know what arrangements you made with my son,
不过我刚刚帮你的可不算在内
but my services aren't included.
那我该怎么回报你
So what do I owe you?
我这里有一部我写的电影剧本
I've been getting some excellent feedback
-大家的反馈都不错 -《幸运草》
- on this little film that I wrote. - Four Leaf?
他找了个顶尖编剧来帮他润色
One of his top-notch writers to help spruce it up.
杰·怀特不会让迈克尔变成哈莱姆区的一个黑人老兵
Jay White ain't making Michael into a black veteran in Harlem.
交出你的钱包 手♥机♥和背包
Wallet, cell phone and your fuckin' bag.
去你们的
You g-- Ohh!
他们抢了我 老爹
They robbed me, Pop.
我的安置金 全抢走了
My settlement money. They took it all.
你想把你的钱追回来 可别指认我
You want your money back, you don't wanna ID me.
你♥他♥妈♥到底帮不帮忙
You gonna fuckin' help me?
你母亲想要见我
Your mother's expecting me.
妈
Mom!
你见了我的继子吗
Did you meet my step-son?
-谁 -乔治 你进来的时候
- Who? - George, when you came in.
-见了 -我哥哥的老婆
- Yeah. - My brother's wife--
我有过的念头 我做过的事
The thoughts I had and the things I done.
她自杀了吗
Did she take her own life?
我想说件事
I gotta say something.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
是我给了她那些药
It was me that gave her the drugs.
我当时在房♥间里 帮她做的
I was in the room, helping her do it.
清道夫
第五季 第九集
那拳是我活该
I'll let you have that one.
去你的
Fuck you.
你知道你不喜欢我哪点吗
You know what you don't like about me?
我是这世上唯一有胆量
I'm the only person on this Earth who's got the balls
告诉你真♥相♥的人
to tell you the fuckin' truth.
现在你给我听着 雷
Now you listen to me, Raymond.
那是她自己想要的
It was what she fuckin' wanted.
那是她的选择
It was her choice.
不是你的
Not yours.
你难道看不出你在干什么吗
Don't you see what you're doing?
布丽吉特跑去纽约了
Bridget ran away to New York.
康纳 到海军陆战队当兵去了
Conor--he's joining the fuckin' Marines.
都是因为你
And that's all because of you.
我爱你 雷
I love you, Raymond.
但是拜托你照照镜子
But do yourself a favor and look in the fuckin' mirror.
因为你在拒绝我们所有人
Because you're pushing us all away.
玛丽莲·梦露
你在找什么吗
You lookin' for something?
想要人陪吗
You want some company?
喂
Yeah.
乔治失踪了
George is missing.
盒子也不见了
And so is the box.
什么
What?
乔治带着盒子跑了
George took off with the box.
你想干什么
What do you want?
玛丽莲·梦露
别让她上面有垃圾
Keep the garbage off her.
抓到你了
-好了 -好
- Ah, yeah. - Okay.
好了 好了 快 帮我把他抬起来
Okay, okay. Here, come on. Help me lift him.
要是被逮到 我们就要被送到圣昆丁安乐死了
We get caught for this-- lethal injection at San Quentin.
-我可跟你说了 -我说 帮我把他抬起来
- Fuckin' telling ya. - And I said help me lift him.
他是个大块头
He's a very large man.
天啊
Jesus.
又怎么了
What now?
-什么事 -D先生吗
- Yeah. - D-Squared.
-什么 -抱歉 达利尔·多诺万吗
- What? - I'm sorry, Daryll Donovan?
-是我 -怎么了
- Yeah. - Hey, what's happening?
-我是3A啊 -谁
- It's Triple-A. - Who?
安东·阿肖·安德森
Antoine A'Shawn Anderson.
对对 怎么了 伙计
Oh, yeah, yeah. What's up, my man?
听着 我看完你♥爸♥的电影剧本了
Hey, look, I finished your father's movie script,
我希望你们明天能来一趟太平洋影业
and I was hoping that you two could come down to Pacific tomorrow
我们好聊聊这事
so we can go over some shit.
好啊 好 就这么着
Okay, yeah. That's what's up, man.
没问题的 没问题
Yeah, should-- shouldn't be a problem.
好啊 那明天见
All right. I'll see you tomorrow.
谁啊
Who was that?
什么
What?
谁打的电♥话♥
Who was that?
3A 杰·怀特的人
Oh, uh, Triple-A. Uh, Jay White's guy.
是吗 他有什么事
Yeah? What'd he want?
他要你明天去一趟太平洋影业
Tomorrow he wants you to come by Pacific
好谈谈电影的事
so y'all can talk about the movie.
那为什么打给你 不是给我
Why'd he call you and not me?
我不知道 老爸 也许你手♥机♥
I don't know, Pop. Maybe you don't have a signal
没信♥号♥♥
on your phone.
明明有四格信♥号♥♥呢
I got, like, four bars.
天啊 米基 你烦不烦
Jesus, Mickey, you're killing me.
帮我把腿弄过来
Help me spin the legs around.
腿就这样 你得把尸体翻过去
The legs are all right. You gotta turn the body.
把肩膀转过去
You gotta turn the shoulders.
很好
Good.
继续 继续
Keep going, keep going.
这样他就能自己动了 这样
He's starting to move on his own, here.
看到没 放开吧 他在滑 他在滑
See? Let him go, he's slidin'. He's slidin'.
好了 下去了 下去了
Yeah. There he goes, there he goes.
安息吧 混♥蛋♥
Rest in peace, you prick.
多诺万拳击馆
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake?
太亮了
Mm, it's too bright.
好了好了 我在呢
Hey, hey, I got you.
来 过来
Here, come here.
有蜘蛛 我脑子里有蜘蛛
Got spiders. There's spiders in my brain.
坐下
Here.
我看到我爸爸
I saw my dad
在富尔顿街地铁站
at the Fulton Street Station.
他悄悄跟我说
He whispered in my ear.
没事的
Just like this: Everything's gonna be okay.
但其实有事
But it's not gonna be okay.
我小时候我爸就死了
My dad died when I was a kid, I--
没事的
Hey... you're okay.
美人
Hey, pretty.
就是他 慢点
That's him. Slow down, slow down!
拍到了吗
Get it?
什么叫 我在干嘛
What do you mean, what am I fuckin' doing?
你跟我说话吗
You talkin' to me?
什么
What?
你说了什么吗
You say something?
继续睡觉
Go back to sleep.
泰瑞·多诺万
Terry Donovan?
谁啊
Who wants to know?
梅森·金
Mason King.
达蒙的父亲
Damon's father.
对
Right.
我一直在跟达蒙谈
I've been speaking with Damon.
然后呢
Yeah?
我要和那小子对半分
And I wanna go 50/50 on the boy.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表