剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
赶紧给... 神经病
Give me the-- Fucking lunatic.
是啊
Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥找死 混♥蛋♥
That's a good way to fucking die, asshole.
就这样 好小子
Yeah, boy, ooh.
保持下去
That's that speed.
D D
Yo, D, D.
你的脸怎么了
Yo, what happened to your face, man?
-他怎么在这 -我把他弄来的
- The fuck's he doing here? - I flew him out.
我又不知道你到底去干什么了
I ain't know what was going on with you.
是吗 你为什么要把他弄来
Yeah, why'd you do that?
我一直找不到你 泰瑞
You haven't really been around, Terry.
你一直进进出出见不到人
You've been in and out.
甚至拉斯维加斯的那个周末你也不在
Even that weekend in Vegas.
那已经是一年前的事了
Vegas was a fucking year ago.
可我比赛前一天你也照样不在
You still weren't there the night before my fight, though.
听着 我父亲只是想来陪着我
Look, man, my dad-- he's trying to be here for me.
是吗
Yeah?
那他在街头流浪
When were you trying to be there for him
靠卖♥♥大烟为生的时候
when he was homeless on the street corner
你又在哪里陪着他呢
selling fucking cigarettes?
应该在嗑药... 或者是蹲监狱
I was high...or in jail.
可我已经有一年零九天没碰过那东西了
But I'm a year and nine days sober.
你可真牛逼
Oh, whoop-de-fucking-do.
我想多花点时间陪陪我儿子
Trying to spend some time with my kid.
能不能把他也算进来 泰瑞
Can't we just have him be part of the team, Ter?
想让他来的话 我就走
If he's in, I'm out.
还有这里给你投的钱...
And all the money in this place here too--
你也别想要了
that's out.
不 这样绝对不行
No, no, I'm not having that.
-别这样 泰瑞 -我先走了 D
- Come on, Ter. - I'm gonna go, D.
我们一会儿晚饭再见
We'll get dinner later.
你看起来真不错 孩子
You're looking good, boy.
护好自己的头
Protect that head.
我爱你
I love you.
你可真无情
You're fucking cold.
所以就只能这样了 是吗
So this is how it is now, huh?
没错 就只能这样
Yeah, this is how it is.
今晚六点再来训练
We start up again tonight at 6:00.
一天两次
Two sessions a day.
再从常规的基础训练开始练
Back to basics, back to regular.
闲杂人等一律不许来
No fucking deadbeats.
只有你和我 明白吗
Just you and me, understood?
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Yeah.
米基去哪里了
Where's Mick?
听着...
Hey, listen...
正好你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我知道该怎么花我那笔钱了
I know what I wanna do with my money.
是吗 你打算怎么花
Yeah? What do you wanna do with your money?
我想把酒吧买♥♥下来
I wanna buy the bar.
不行
No.
为什么不行
What do you mean, no?
米基到底在不在
Is Mick here or not?
我在这里呢
I'm right here.
什么事
What's the problem?
弗兰克·巴恩斯在哪里
Where's Frank Barnes?
据我所知
Well, the last time I knew,
他去找你了
you were dealing with him.
别跟我扯谎
Don't fucking lie to me.
你干什么了
What'd you do?
你这么着急找他干什么
Why do you need him so bad?
布丽奇特
Bridget.
布丽奇特 怎么...
Bridget? W-what's--
他和布丽奇特有什么关系
what's he got to do with Bridget?
-她进监狱了 -什么 为什么
- She's in jail. - What? What for?
她偷了把枪拿着去找了一个医生
She stole a gun and went after some doctor.
我需要弗兰克来处理一下
I need Frank to fix it.
那你就得... 再去找别人了
Well, you're gonna... need a different plan.
是吗
Yeah?
为什么 米基
Why's that, Mickey?
雷 那个混♥蛋♥想逮捕我
Raymond, that cocksucker tried to arrest me.
那你就把他杀了
So did you kill him?
是这么回事吗
Is that what happened?
我没法详细说 不过...
I can't go into the details, but, uh...
你没法详细说
You can't get into details.
你自己的孙女都进监狱了
Your own fucking granddaughter's in jail,
你还在这里没法详细说
and you can't get into the fucking details?
-先冷静点 冷静点 -你干什么了
- Just calm--just calm down. - What'd you do?
-冷静一下 -你♥他♥妈♥干什么了
- Calm down. - What'd you fucking do?
你干脆把我杀了吧 雷
You have to kill me, Raymond.
你都干什么了 米基
What'd you do, Mick?
去给我拿点冰来
Give me some ice for this, will you?
该死
Shit.
什么事
Yo.
你在哪里呢
Where are ya?
上班呢
Work.
雷等会儿会去找你的
Ray's gonna come looking for you.
为什么
For what?
为了弗兰克·巴恩斯的事
It's about Frank Barnes.
布里奇特惹上事了
Bridget got into trouble.
雷要找巴恩斯
Ray needs Barnes.
他觉得我把他杀了
He thinks I killed him.
可他为什么会这么想呢
Well, why would he think that?
什么都别说
Don't talk to him.
小布 他们现在要带你进去了
Bridge, they're gonna process you now.
能不能帮我个忙
Can you do me a favor?
什么事
What do you need?
坐吧
Sit down.
弗兰克·巴恩斯失踪了
Frank Barnes is missing.
好吧
Okay.
你知道什么隐情吗
You know anything about it?
我如果知道呢
What if I do?
你为什么没告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
你觉得当一个男人意味着什么
What do you think it means to be a man?
我一直觉得是意味着能把家庭照顾好
I always thought it meant you take care of your family.
你惹上事了 对吧
You're in deep shit, aren't ya?
你自己已经应付不过来了
You're in way over your head.
跟我说说到底出什么事了
Why don't you tell me what happened.
我来帮你
Let me help.
怎么帮
Help how?
我来给你处理
Let me worry about that.
到底怎么帮我 雷
No, help how, Ray?
我把阿维交给他们
I'd give 'em Avi.
我以为... 我以为阿维已经死了
Wait, I th--I thought Avi was dead.
他没死
He's not.
告诉我巴恩斯的事
Tell me about Barnes.
我开枪打了他
I shot him.
他本来要逮捕米基
He was-- he was gonna arrest Mickey,
然后我杀了他 雷
and I killed him, Ray.
好
All right.
这事我会搞定
I'll take care of it.
等等 你要怎么做
Wait, w-what are you gonna do?
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
你要向我保证
Y-you gotta give me your word
这件事不会再给我们带来麻烦
that it's not gonna come back to touch us.
尸体在哪里 达利尔
Where's the body, Daryll?
我必须问你一个私人问题
I have to ask you a personal question.
好
Okay.
你有爸爸吗
Do you have a dad?
-有 -很好
- Yes. - Okay, good.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表