剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
No one that we ever sent away ever lived to get there.
永远都别回来了 阿维
Don't ever come back, Avi.
我爱你 雷
I love you, Ray.
你是我的兄弟
You're my brother.
我得让你知道我爱你
I need you to know that I love you.
我知道你也爱我
I know you love me, too.
天... 我♥操♥
Jesus...fuck!
他人现在在哪
Where is he?
我车子的后备箱里
Trunk of my car.
好吧
Okay.
我希望邦奇今晚午夜前就被释放
I want Bunchy out by midnight.
我爸开着一辆黑色的卡迪拉克
My father's parked across the street
停在马路对面 别转头看 你这个蠢货
in a black Cadillac-- don't fuckin' look, you moron.
他和我兄弟达利尔在一起
He's with my brother Daryll.
你不在乎你想要怎么处理米基
I don't give a shit what you do to Mick.
但你别抓达利尔 明白了吗
But Daryll walks. Are we clear?
你真的确定要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
因为我一旦对他提起指控 就没有回头路了
'Cause once I charge him, there's no turning back,
这一点你得明白
you understand.
让他烂在牢房♥里吧
Let him rot.
-弗兰克 -我会放了你儿子
- Hey, Frank. - I'm letting your kid out.
是啊 真是谢天谢地
Yeah, well, thank God for that.
不 去感谢雷吧
No, thank Ray.
你会把内华达的那些照片还给我吗
You gonna give me my evidence from Nevada back?
来唐人街附近见我
Meet me near Chinatown,
学院路和春日街交口
at the corner of College and Spring.
还有米基 你一个人来
And Mick, come alone
不然你什么也别想拿到
or you ain't gettin' shit.
阿维死了
Avi's dead.
天啊
Jesus.
雷把他给干掉了
Ray killed him.
该死的
Shit.
让我来开
Let me drive.
我要去见那个混♥蛋♥
I gotta meet up with that cocksucker
把他手上关于我的证据拿回来
and get my evidence back.
该死的 阿维
Damn, Avi.
只有一种办法能摧毁梦中的恶魔
There's only one way to destroy these demons...
那就是把他们从你的梦中转移到我的梦境里来
and that's to bring them from your dreams and into my own.
这是种意念上的传递
It's a transference
且需要完美的时机
and requires perfect timing.
我们都双双睡去
Both of us asleep.
如果一只恶魔穿越了
If a demon crosses over,
如果它逃离了梦境并进入了
if it escapes from the dream world and into--
你在看什么片子
What's this about?
这么说吧 那没人能睡好觉了
Let's just say, no one is gonna get very much sleep.
心理医生
Psychiatrist.
进入人们的梦境
Goes into people's dreams,
对抗他们梦中的恶魔
fights their demons.
所以你把你所能记得的一切
So it's paramount that you tell me
都告诉我就至关重要了
everything you can remember.
我不想记得那些事
I don't wanna remember.
你想把你的钱追回来 就别指认我
You want your money back, you don't wanna ID me.
你♥他♥妈♥到底帮不帮忙
You gonna fuckin' help me?
弗雷迪 我的搭档 抢来的包都由他处理
Freddy, my partner, he handled the bags.
我被抓说不定就是那个混♥蛋♥报的警
Motherfucker probably called in my warrant, too.
我要怎样才能找到他
How do I find him?
那个尿布包
That diaper bag,
里面到底有多少钱
how much was really in there?
足够多的钱
Enough.
你这个足够多是几千块还是要多得多
Enough like a few grand? Or like a fuckload more?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你不是同性恋吧
You ain't a fag, are you?
我已婚
Married.
好吧 没看出来
Yeah, didn't think so.
零钱袋
Dime-bag.
什么
What?
零钱袋
Dime-bag.
因为没人能正确的叫出迪肯·贝克
'Cause nobody can pronounce Duquesne Baker.
你呢
You?
人们叫我三叶草
People call me...El Trebol.
你犯了什么事进来的
What are you in for?
四重谋杀案
Quadruple homicide.
我的老天
Holy fuck.
三叶草 我很喜欢你
El Trebol. I like you.
我就简称你为ET吧
Call you E.T. for short.
-布兰登·多诺万 -在
- Brendan Donovan. - Yeah?
你被释放了
You're out.
什么
What?
走吧
Let's go.
真是个厉害的律师
That's a hell of a lawyer.
迪肯 你怎么拼的
Duquesne. How do you spell it?
你的名字
Your name.
迪 肯
D-u-q-u-e-s-n-e.
走吧
Let's go.
-我做不到 -你可以的
- I can't. - You can.
你必须做到
You have to.
詹姆斯 多少人的性命取决于此
James, lives depend on this.
我第一次跳的时候 第一次从瀑布上跳下时
First time I jumped-- for the first waterfall--
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
然后我开始想要那样做了
Then I started to wanna do it.
在电影里有一种感觉
There's something about being in the movies.
让人无所畏惧
It takes all the fear away.
那些你在真实生活中不会做的事
Things you...wouldn't do in real life,
你会在镜头下做
you do it for the camera.
我永远不会跳
I would never take that jump.
但是我的角色 她想要
But my character, she wants to.
因为她想要 所以我也会
And since she wants to, so do I.
我还未感谢你帮助我
I never said thank you for helping me.
泰瑞
Hey, Ter.
我在酒吧
I'm at the bar.
怎么了
What's up?
我得跟你谈谈 现在
I need to talk. Now.
-不能等吗 -不能
- It can't wait? - No.
我要跟你说的不能等
What I've got to tell you cannot wait.
假释热♥线♥ 假释金
邦奇 是我 你出来了吗
Bunch, it's me. Are you out?
米基在哪里
Where's Mick?
家里吧
Home, I think.
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我很担心
I was worried.
你拿到需要的了吗
Uh, you got what you need?
我过会儿再跟你讲 达利尔
I'll talk to you later, Daryll.
邦奇 你还有我呢 知道吗
Bunch, just want you to know I'm here for you, okay?
犯人的名字是
Prisoner's name is?
迪肯
Duquesne.
迪 肯
D-u-q-u-e-s-n-e.
贝克
Baker.
-他出来了 -是的
- He's out. - Yeah.
他出来了
He's out.
藏下去 藏下去
Get down. Get the fuck down.
下去
Down.
他要是看见你 我就完了
He sees you, I'm fucked.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
你拿了我要的东西了吗
So you got what you asked for, huh?
拿到了
I did.
我需要那些内华达的文件 所有的
I'm gonna need those files from Nevada. Everything.
在我后备箱里
Yeah. They're in my trunk.
我跟后备箱一直犯克
Had some bad luck with trunks.
把手放到背后 米基
I'm gonna need you to put your hands behind your back, Mick.
-这他妈怎么回事 -把手
- What the fuck? - Put your hands
-放到背后 -你在干什么 弗兰克
- behind your back. - What are you doing, Frank?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表