剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
- Smitty. - Oh, God, yes!
当然了 他最近怎么样
Of course! How's he doing?
你得让他做手术
Yeah. You need to give him the surgery.
布丽奇特 我正跟我的同事们说
Bridget, as I was just telling my colleagues, the...
试验受到严格的条例监管
the trial is governed by strict protocols--
他快死了 他很快就要死了
He's dying. He'll be dead soon.
你需要跟我提前预约
You and I need to make an appointment
我们可以私下里讨论
so that we can discuss this in private.
预 预约 他快死了
Ma--make an appointment? He's dying!
我喜欢斯米帝
I like Smitty.
我真的喜欢
I really do.
希望他仍然符合条件
Let's hope that he's still eligible
能在下一轮被选上
and selected for the next round.
选上 这又不是游戏
Selected? This isn't a fucking game!
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无能为力
There's nothing that I can do.
你可以做点什么的
There is something you can do.
她可以做点什么的
There's something she can fucking do!
抱歉
'Scuse me.
是的 孩子 我
Yeah, hey, kid, I, uh,
我订到了今晚的红眼航♥班♥ 所以
I managed to book the red-eye out tonight, so...
如果你需要什么
if you need anything,
打我电♥话♥
just gimme a call.
继续跟庞奇训练
Keep workin' with Punch.
十点睡觉
Lights out at ten.
晚饭吃牛排鸡蛋 少吃点碳水化合物
Steak and eggs for dinner, and go easy on the carbs.
你为什么一直带着那个
Why do you keep carrying that thing around with you?
哪个
What thing?
剧本
Script.
现在是《幸运先生》了
It's Mister Lucky now.
首先 我得用什么东西挡住我的小弟
Number one...I gotta cover my dick with somethin'.
其次
Number two...
我昨晚给杰打电♥话♥了
I called Jay last night
我改回去了
and, uh, I switched back.
我要拍《幸运草》
I'm making Four Leaf.
等等 你 等等 什么
Wait a minute, y-you-- Wait, you what?
很简单 我告诉他那傻♥逼♥剧本火不了
Real simple--I told him the shit script ain't gonna fly.
我们要按照我写的剧本拍
We're doin' my script the way I wrote it.
就是这样
End of story.
老爹 我们本来弄得好好的 好吗
Pop, we have a good thing going on right now, okay?
你为什么要搞砸它
Why you gotta screw it up?
达利尔 要么照我的办
Daryll, either get in line,
要么跟你的电影制片人生涯说拜拜
or say sayonara to your big movie producing career.
去你的 米基
Hey, fuck you, Mickey!
没人敢搞我
No one fucks me.
我才是那个手握监控录像的人
I'm the one that's got the security tapes.
我要是跟杰说要拍
I tell Jay to make a movie
两只猪在一月打手♥枪♥的电影 他就得拍
about two pigs jerking off in January, he's gonna do it.
天啊
Oh, God!
老爹 你拿了他们的钱 好吗
Pop, Pop, you took their money, okay?
你同意过的
You agreed to do it.
我还没有兑现支票 不是吗
I didn't cash the check, did I?
但我会的
But I'm gonna.
这是他们让我经历这些苦难的补偿
It's hardship pay for what they put me through.
你 你到底读过没有
D-di-did you even read it?
《幸运先生》
Mister Lucky?
那其实是个好剧本 老爹
I mean, it's actually a damn good script, Pop.
我读过了 都是骗人的
I read e-fuckin'-nough. It's a lie.
我简单跟你说吧
Look, let me-- Let me make it easy for ya.
这就像讲了这么一个故事
It's--it's like takin' a story about a...
一帮说西班牙语的人
a buncha dagos...
请了一帮西班牙人拍电影
and, uh, filmin' it with spics.
听懂了吗
Does that help?
拜托 米基
Uh...hello, Mickey.
那是《疤面煞星》 好吗
That's Scarface,' kay?
他们带着一群古巴人去了迈阿密
Th-they moved to, uh, Miami with Cubans.
好像你说得对
Ya know...you're right.
我从来没想过 艾尔·帕西诺不是西班牙人
I never thought of that. Al Pacino's no spic.
你对电影这东西还真挺在行
You're pretty clever about - this movie business shit.
杰 你好吗 我的伙计
Jay. What up, my guy?
-达利尔 你好啊 -我很好 伙计
- Daryll, how's it goin'? - Oh, man, I'm good, man.
-一切都好 -米基·多诺万
- All good. - Mickey Donovan?
-准备好了吗 -杰 等一下
- You ready? - Jay, ho-hold one second.
老爹 你进去吧 我在这等你
Pop, go do your thing. I'ma be right here.
《幸运草》 支持我
The Four Leaf. Back me up.
找鸡♥巴♥医生走哪里
Which way to the dick doctor?
杰 是我的错 伙计
Hey Jay, my bad, man.
你在听吗
Uh...you still there?
-在 -我和我爸
- Yep. - You know, me and my father
刚正在讨论3A的剧本呢
was just talking about Triple A's script.
伙计 可棒了
Man, yo, that shit is dope!
别骗我了 昨晚你的老爸给我打了个电♥话♥
Don't lie to me. I got a call from your old man last night
他威胁我说会泄漏录像
--he threatened to release the tapes.
杰 让我 我这么说吧
Jay, let me-- let me just say, uh,
我根本不知道我爸会这么做 好吗
I had no idea that my father was gonna play that card, okay?
我跟他说过的 好吗
'Cause I-I spoke to him, all right?
我们都 我们完全支持《幸运先生》
We both--we're fully committed to Mister Lucky.
-真的 -那可真是谢谢
- True story. - Well, I appreciate that,
听着 你和我得见面谈一谈
but listen--you and me gotta talk about this in person.
确保这种情况不会发生了
Make sure it doesn't happen again.
好 没问题 当然了 伙计
Uh, okay, cool. Yeah, man, for sure.
现在就到我办公室来
My office. Now.
好的 我这就过去...
Uh, y-yeah, yeah, right now, uh...
没问题 我马上就到
No problem. I'm on the way.
能说说你的鼻子是怎么弄的吗
You gonna tell me what happened to your nose?
打拳伤的
Yeah. Sparring.
狗屁
Bullshit.
没什么大事 邦奇
It don't matter, Bunch.
是雷打的吗
Ray hit ya?
怎么回事
Why?
-我都说不要紧了 -去你♥妈♥的♥不要紧
- I said it don't matter. - Fuck you, it don't matter!
你兄弟打你了 到底怎么回事
Your brother hit ya. Why'd he hit ya?
因为艾比的事
'Cause of Abby.
艾比的什么事
What about Abby?
因为...
'Cause...
邦奇...
Bunch...
她自杀的那天...
the night she died...
是我在酒吧开业之后带她回的家
I took her home from the bar opening.
是我帮的她
I helped her do it.
我当时就在场
I was there.
还有那些药
With the pills.
也是我帮她吃的
I helped her do it,
因为她知道雷是不会让的
because she knew Ray wouldn't.
治疗方案如下
Therapeutic aspiration.
从你的阴♥茎♥一侧扎一针
We'll inject the needle into the side of your penis
然后直接把海绵体里的血液抽出来
and draw the blood directly from the cavernosa.
该死
Aw, shit.
我怎么就没想到这个呢
Why didn't I think of that?
我先问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
这里的事情绝不外传 对吧
What goes on in Urgent Care stays in Urgent Care, right?
当然不会
Of course.
那你要不要
So why don't you, uh,
去把门关上 上来爽一下
lock that door, hop on, and take a ride?
你挺有意思的
You're an interesting man.
我不是那种装正经的人
I'm no prude.
它应该再也不会这么大了
It's never gonna be this big again.
不如先抓紧利用一下
We might as well take advantage of it.
我已经结婚了 多诺万先生
I'm a married woman, Mr. Donovan.
好吧...
Oh. Well...
那你就请便吧
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表