剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我想要的是
What I want...
你的离开
...is for you to go.
把玛丽亚留给我
Leave Maria with me.
你走吧
And you just go.
我们来看看下面怎么玩
Now let's see what you got for me.
多诺万 霍特先生准备好见你了
Donovan, Mr. Holt's ready to see you.
好啊
Yes.
好的
All right.
维克托 别碰我的牌
Victor, don't touch the cards.
知道了 我才不碰
All right. Orale, gringo.
我快要赢了
I'm on the fucking verge.
杰克逊 我不想扫你们的兴
Jackson, I don't want to put you guys out,
但是如果要转移监狱
but, uh, if we're talkin' relocation,
我想去个安静的地方
I'd love to go somewhere quiet.
他们给蒙大拿州的小木屋还写了首歌♥
They got, uh, cabins out in Montana for a fucking song.
也许找个湖边的地方 有助于我的写作
Something by a lake maybe, be good for my writing.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我拿到了你儿子达利尔以及你的枪的陈词
I got a statement from your son Daryll and your gun.
弹道匹配
The ballistics match.
你承认谋杀了弗兰克·巴恩斯
You make a full confession to the murder of Frank Barnes,
承认勒索杰·怀特
confess to extorting Jay White,
我就不请求给你死刑
and I don't go after the death penalty.
就这样
That's it?
完全坦白
You make a full confession,
我就让你在我们最好的州立监狱的
and I'll let you live out the rest of your life
养老房♥里
in the elderly wing
度过余生
of one of our finest state prisons.
我知道了
I see.
那么
So...
你怎么说
what do you say?
我说去你的吧 随你怎么办
I say fuck yourself. Do your worst.
我要回去了
I'm going back.
我正在玩纸牌
I was in the middle of a game of solitaire
我觉得我快赢了
I thought I might actually win.
回牢房♥
Going back.
是你女儿吗
Is that your daughter?
什么
What?
你一定很爱她才会这么做
You must really love her to do all this.
不是我女儿
It's not my daughter.
我能看看吗
May I?
来嘛
C'mon.
这是你吗
Is this you?
是的
Yeah.
一样的眼睛
Same eyes.
充满忧郁
Haunted.
"宽恕自己"
"Forgive yourself."
祝好运
Good luck with that.
我试着宽恕自己了 相信我 我试了
I tried to forgive myself. Trust me, I tried.
跟
With...
心理医生
...shrinks and...
巫师和庸医
shamans and charlatans.
洛杉矶到处都是这种
L.A.'s lousy with 'em.
你是怎么想通的
How'd that work out for you?
某一天 我意识到
At a certain point, I realized...
我并不真的想要宽恕自己
...I didn't really want to forgive myself.
人的一生那么短
We're only alive so long.
我们应该追求想要的东西
We should just take what we want
而不是只是一直想着它
and stop thinking about it all the time.
别再等着别人许可
Stop waiting for permission.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
我真想念纽约
Oh, I miss New York.
我觉得你更喜欢波士顿
I guess you'd prefer Boston.
并不是
Not really.
是吗 我觉得波士顿
Really? Oh, I think of Boston
就像一个冻着一团怒气的大冰块
as a big ice cube full of angry people.
挺形象的
That sounds right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为我做这些
For doing this.
朋友嘛 都应该的
We're friends. That's what we do.
你就住在这里吗
This where you're staying?
不
Nope.
这里是道格来这
This is where Doug stays
告诉董事他要接管我的公♥司♥
when he comes into town
他会住的地方
to tell the board he's taking over my company.
道格就住在这里
This is where Doug stays.
好了 赫克托 去下一站
All right, Hector, on to the next stop.
咱们再去公园看看
And let's go through the park.
原来来这里能擦鞋
So you can get your shoes shined,
又能交税 还能做个脑部手术
your taxes done, and brain surgery
可真够方便的
all in one convenient location.
我挺喜欢
I love it.
爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Sure.
好了
Hey, come on.
温斯洛女士
Ms. Winslow
我是布丽奇特
Hi. Uh, I'm Bridget.
山姆 很高兴见到你
Sam. So nice to meet you.
-我也是 -你长得可真像
- Yeah. - Well, you look a lot
-你♥爸♥爸 -是吗
- like your dad. - Oh, you think?
不过比他有魅力多了
In a much more attractive way, of course.
你应该也是多诺万家的吧
And you must be a Donovan.
-泰瑞 -泰瑞
- Terry. - Terry.
-我是山姆 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Sam. So nice to meet you. - Likewise.
看样子这里一切都挺顺利的
Well, it seems like everything's under control here.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
你父亲可不是一位普通的父亲
Everyone doesn't get a father like yours.
我送你到车上
I'll walk you to your car.
不用了
No, it's not necessary.
你究竟是怎么把这事办成的
What did you have to do to make this happen?
没什么 反正已经办好了
It doesn't matter. It's done.
贝克特
Beckett.
我准备列个单子
I'm making a list.
我想把这里的稍微改一改
I'm gonna make a few changes around here.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
买♥♥点娱乐设施
Bring in some entertainment--
桌上足球 游戏机
foosball, pinball,
飞镖之类的
darts, you know?
给这里增加点气氛
Make the place a little more lively.
游戏机吗
Did you say "Pinball"?
是啊
Yeah.
我可是游戏机大♥师♥
I'm a pinball wizard.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我玩《亚当斯一家》刷分刷到过1.78亿
I scored 178 million playing Addams Family.
你喜欢玩《亚当斯一家》吗
You like Addams Family?
《亚当斯一家》在游戏机界
What the Mona Lisa was to the Renaissance
那可算得上是文艺复兴时的蒙娜丽莎
Addams Family is to pinball machines.
那好吧
Okay.
那我们就买♥♥ 反正我有钱
So we get that. Fuck it, I got the money.
-厉害啊 -是啊
- Rad. - Yeah.
《亚当斯一家》 《阴阳魔界》
Addams Family, Twilight Zone,
《捉鬼敢死队》 我们全买♥♥回来
Ghostbusters-- fuck it, we'll get 'em all.
双手赞成 兄弟
Hell to the yeah, man.
好了 克里斯蒂娜 现在把牵开器伸进去
All right, Christina, get in there with that retractor.
我把针从这里伸进去
And I just get that needle right in there.
好了 可以了
Okay. That's good.
-可以了 -准备好 医生
- All right. - Get ready, Doc.
开始吧
Here we go
推进去
Push it.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表