剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
但现在你得使他苏醒过来
But now you have to bring him back to life.
我们在再循环他的血液
We're recirculating his blood.
他的体温一升高
As his body temperature rises,
我们相信他的心脏就会恢复正常功能
we believe his heart will resume normal function.
从人体解剖学中 你可以学到的一点就是
There's one thing you'll learn about human anatomy:
人类有求生的本能
there is a biological will to survive.
不要低估了这种本能
Don't underestimate that.
我哥总是挂在一些大楼上
My brother is always hanging from some building
或者桥上 隧♥道♥里
or a bridge, or in a tunnel.
六个月前 他几乎被一辆捷运火车撞到
He almost got ran over by a BART train six months ago.
我只是希望他能正常点
I just wish he could be normal.
天呐 成功了
Oh, my God, it worked.
你救了他的命
You just saved his life.
你能相信她吗
Can you believe her?
总是质疑我做的所有事
Second-guessing everything I did.
你知道吗 事实是
You know, the truth is,
她就是不相信我做的东西能成真
she just can't believe that something I worked on could be real.
我是说 她还是觉得我是个小女孩
I mean, she still thinks I'm a little girl.
你知道吗 不好意思 她得做这个手术
Well, you know what? Too bad, she's doing this.
安琪 我要和你说些事
Okay, Angie, you know what? I'm about to tell you something
有可能会使让你觉得不开心
that's probably not gonna make you very happy,
但是 你得停下了
but, uh, you need to stop.
-停下 -是 你得停下对她的治疗尝试
- Stop? - Yes, you need to stop trying to fix her.
什么 你想让我就那么任凭她死吗
What, you want me to just let her die?
你很害怕 我知道
Look, you're scared. I get it.
-我不 -不不不
- Eh, I'm not... - No, no, no, no.
你很害怕
You are scared, all right?
你应对恐惧的方法就是
And your way of dealing with your fears
回到你擅长的领域
is falling back on what you know.
从科学中找方法 那才是真正的你
Digging into the science, finding an answer, that's who you are.
你在做自己擅长的事的时候是很牛的
That's what makes you amazing at what you do.
但是你妈妈也很害怕
But your mom is scared, too.
现在 她在独自面对自己的恐惧
And right now, she's alone in her fear.
于是她也会回到她所熟知的领域
Which makes her fall back on what she knows:
传统的疗法 她可以理解的东西
the traditional things, things that she understands.
但她并不孤单 我在尽我最大的努力
Yeah, but she's not alone. I'm doing everything I can.
治疗她 是的
To treat her, yes.
但是现在 她需要你做她的女儿
But right now, she needs you to be her daughter.
-而不是她的医生 -我可以两者兼顾
- Not her doctor. - No, I can be both.
不 你已经向我证明了你做不到
No. No, you proved to me in there that you can't.
但没关系的 好吗
But-but that's okay, all right?
如果你真的想帮助你妈妈
If you really want to help your mom,
就听她说
just listen to her.
不要告诉她做什么
Don't tell her what to do.
不要直接说出她的感受
Don't tell her what she's feeling.
而是问她 让她告诉你
Ask her, and then let her talk.
尽量互相体谅
And then try to meet halfway.
好吗
Okay?
你的世界里都是什么纳米机器人和触发机制
You live in a world of nanobots and triggering mechanisms,
但是大多数人根本接触不到
but most people don't.
我觉得我们遇到了麻烦
I think we have a problem.
他又内出血了吗
Is he bleeding internally again?
不 这是血栓性浅静脉炎
No, that's thrombophlebitis.
就是说浅静脉内出现了小血栓
Small clots in the superficial veins.
但如果这只是冰山一角呢
But what if it's just the tip of the iceberg?
弗里体内出现了很多血栓
Free gets a lot of clots.
如果这些血栓是因为你们的手术所导致的呢
What if everything that you did sets off clots everywhere?
所以我们会密切观察他
That's why we're watching so closely.
我会抬高他的双腿 用弹性绷带包扎
I'll elevate his legs, put on a compress,
检查次数加倍 我们不会让病情失控的
double the checks, but we're not gonna let this get out of hand.
我能搞定
I got this.
天啊
Holy crap!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
妈妈 早上好
我做早饭了
你是在说普通话吗
That was Mandarin?
我知道 我说得不好
I know, I suck.
努力的成果不错 但这些是什么
It was a beautiful effort, but what is all this?
这是包子
Well, this is, um, baozi, um,
煎饼 这是...
jianbing, and this is...
粥
Zhou?
我明白了 这看上去
I see. It looks...
太棒了 安吉拉
wonderful, Angela.
可你不会做饭啊
But you don't cook.
是啊
I know.
我不会做饭 也不会说普通话
I don't cook, and I-I don't speak Mandarin.
可你不在这里教我 我怎么学呢
And how am I gonna learn if you're not here to teach me?
我知道我有点操之过急
Look, I know that I've been pushing you,
但那是因为 说实话
but it's because, honestly...
我很怕
...I'm scared.
我需要你 妈
I need you, Mom.
首先我需要你教我怎么做包子
I mean, first off, I need you to teach me how to make baozi,
我已经努力了 剧透一下
because I tried it, and, spoiler alert,
实在无法直视
it-it's terrible.
而且 有一天我会结婚
Also, I'm gonna have a wedding someday,
会是那种颠覆传统的婚礼
and it's gonna be very nontraditional,
你可能会很不喜欢 可是
and you'll probably hate it, but...
我需要你在场
I need you there.
还有我准备赢一个
And I'm also planning on winning
图灵奖或者麦克阿瑟天才奖
a Turing Award or a MacArthur Genius grant,
我要你在观众席上
and I need you in the audience,
因为我要对着你练习获奖感言
because you're the person I practice my pretend speech to.
我还希望以后会有孩子
And I hope I have a kid someday,
那时就真的需要你帮忙了
and then I'm gonna really need your help because,
因为我可能会手忙脚乱
who knows, I'm gonna be a mess with that.
安吉
Angie...
所以
So...
这些就是我怕的事
that's what I'm scared of.
你在怕什么呢
What are you scared of?
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
妈
Mom...
我不喜欢呕吐
I don't like throwing up.
明白
Okay.
还有吗
What else?
我不希望他们要
I don't like it when they
抽血时 找不到我的静脉
take blood, and they cannot find the vein,
然后把我当成针垫那样乱扎
and they poke you like a pincushion.
我明白 我们有个护士叫布丽
I know. But we have this-this nurse, Brie.
她可会找静脉了
She's like the vein whisperer.
我不想让你看到我病恹恹的
I don't want you to see me sick.
我是你母亲
I'm your mother.
我知道你不想
I know you don't.
但是没关系
But it's okay.
我能承受得了
I can handle it.
而且我也不知道吃豆人是谁
And I don't know who Mr. Pac-Man is,
他怎么就能把癌症治好呢
and what he has to do with-with curing cancer.
我再给你解释一下好吗
Can I try and explain it to you again?
-很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm so sorry. - That's okay.
我买♥♥了泰国菜
I got Thai food.
太好了
Oh, great.
今天顺利吗
How did everything go today?
我被迫「杀」了个人
Well, I had to kill a man.
把他的血全抽出来 让他处于假死状态
Pulled out all his blood, put him on suspended animation.
做了三台手术 才把他抢救回来
Did three surgeries and brought him back.
你可真是越来越有冒险精神了
You, uh, really are becoming quite the cowboy.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
那么 你要告诉我是怎么回事吗
So, do you want to tell me what's going on?
是这样
What's going on is...
这一年对你 对我 对我们都相当不容易
Well, this has been a hard year for you, for us.
上一次你过来
And the last time you were out here,
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表