剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
天 才
第一季 第五集
「天才」前情提要
Previously on Pure Genius...
这是邦克山医院
This is bunker hill hospital.
你随时可以了解想要了解的所有信息
Anything that you need to know is available at any time.
我建这家医院不是为了传达坏消息的
I didn't build this hospital to deliver bad news.
我在这里的经营理念
I had the same philosophy here
跟我在硅谷创办的公♥司♥的理念一样
as I did building my company in Silicon Valley.
-最佳想法为大 -我们有医药界最智慧的大脑
- Best idea wins. - We're pairing the most brilliant minds in medicine
还有科技界最智慧的大脑
with the most brilliant minds in technology.
这就是革命 华♥莱♥士♥医生
This is the revolution, Dr. Wallace.
-我希望成为一份子 -你的家庭怎么办
- I want to be part of this. - Your family...
我会每个周末回家 我会搞定的
I'll go home every weekend. I'll make it work.
这是路易斯·基廷
This is Louis Keating.
被确诊为格斯特曼-斯特劳斯勒-谢克病
Diagnosed with Gerstmann-Straussler-Scheinker disease.
一种神经性疾病 像是注射类固醇后的ALSIt's a neurological disease. It's like ALS on steroids.
肌萎缩性侧索硬化症
旧金山湾区在过去五十年里
There's only been one case of GSS
只有一例格斯谢三氏综合征
in the Bay Area in the last 50 years.
我已经做了基因检测
I did have the genetic test done.
我的格斯谢三氏综合征结果是阳性的
And it came back positive for GSS.
所有的医院都说得很清楚了
All the hospitals have been pretty clear.
没有什么能治好我的
There's nothing that can save me.
我们这儿不会放弃任何人的 路易斯
We don't give up on people around here, Louis.
好吧 詹姆斯
Okay, James.
我们会让你恢复容貌的
We're gonna make you yourself again.
-我真的能恢复吗 -你会的
- I could really look like that? - You will look like that.
我们现在研究出了新技术
We've been working with some new technology
可以通过你自身的细胞在伤处直接打印上新的皮肤
where we print skin made of your own cells directly onto your wounds.
所以我们用扫描仪扫描你的脸
So, we use a scanner to map the face
决定皮肤细胞的安排状况
and determine the arrangement of skin cells.
然后把数据输入3D生物打印机
And then load the data into a 3D bioprinter.
打印机就可以直接在你脸上打印出新的皮肤
The printer then prints out the new skin directly onto your face, and,
然后你就和以前一模一样了
boom, you look just like you did before.
你好 我是华♥莱♥士♥医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Wallace.
-你好 -这是艾美·德尔加多 这是伊兹
- Hi. - This is Amy Delgado. This is Izzy.
-这是我们主任 -詹姆斯 我有话跟你说
- This is our chief of staff. - James, a word?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我们刚刚讨论过药监局出于安全考虑
We just discussed that the FDA issued a blanket ban
对生物打印技术发布了全面禁令
on any kind of bioprinting due to safety concerns.
你刚刚给她的提议是非法的
What you proposed to that woman is completely illegal.
我们已经花费数月来研究这项技术
Listen, we've been working on this technology for a month.
我们找到了艾美·德尔加多 在禁令发布之前
We found Amy Delgado, we invited her here before the ban
-就邀请她过来了 -司法体系不是这么回事
- even came into effect. - That's not how the system works.
更别提这全面禁令根本就是狗屁
Not to mention that the blanket ban is complete horse poo.
是禁止打印器官... 好吧
It's meant for organs, which... Okay, fine.
皮肤是绝对安全的
Skin... skin is perfectly safe.
我同意 但上次我和药监局作对
I agree, but the last time I went up against the FDA,
我丢了工作 差点毁了我的职业生涯
I lost my job. I almost lost my career.
-也许你还记得 -我记得
- Maybe you remember. - Yes, I remember.
所以我们别去招惹药监局
So let's not go up against the FDA,
我们把他们带来 或者更具体地说
let's bring them here, or, more specifically,
把她带来
we bring her here.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
朱莉安娜·华♥莱♥士♥ 药监局的消费者安全主管
Juliana Wallace, Executive Consumer Safety Officer for the FDA.
你的妻子 老华
You married up, W.
我特意没告诉你我妻子的工作
I didn't disclose my wife's line of work to you on purpose,
因为我不希望你期待什么特殊照顾
because I didn't want you to expect special treatment.
我是个高科技亿万富翁
I'm a tech billionaire,
你觉得我不会谷歌♥「华特·华♥莱♥士♥的妻子」吗
you think I can't Google "Walter Wallace wife?"
不行
No.
你又不认识她 你说服不了她的
And you don't know her, you won't convince her of anything.
而且我们不能把工作和婚姻混在一起
And we don't mix business with our marriage.
-太复杂了 -你不用混在一起
- It's too complicated. - You don't have to.
我来说服她 你只要把她带来就行了
I'll do all the convincing. You just got to get her here.
-你会明白的 詹姆斯 -她来了之后
- You'll see, James. - Once she's here,
你不用管 我会说服她的[也指脱掉裤子]
you stay out of it, I'll charm the pants off of her.
不是裤子 我说错了
Not the pants, I misspoke there.
老华 别忘了今晚的团队建设
W, don't forget team building tonight.
你会喜欢的 每个人都喜欢
You're gonna love it! Everybody loves it!
好吧
All right, um...
再告诉我一遍这算什么团队建设
remind me again how this is team building.
吃你的免费玉米片吧
Just eat the free nachos
不用再去玩彩弹球就偷着乐吧
and be happy we don't have to do paintball again.
-你看见他的衬衫了吗 -怎么了
- You see his shirt? - Yeah?
-「双子湖」是什么 -不知道 镇名吗
- What's "Twin Lakes?" - I don't know, a town?
他在马萨诸塞州的牛顿市长大
He grew up in Newton, Massachusetts,
在迪尔菲尔德读的高中 退了塔夫茨大学
Deerfield for high school, undergrad at Tufts,
读了哈佛医学院 在加州大学洛杉矶分校实习
med school at Harvard, residency at UCLA,
这些地方都没有双子湖
nowhere in there is a Twin Lakes.
你还在说这个吗
Are you still talking about this?
-你直接问他呀 -绝对不 不行
- Why don't you just ask him? - Uh, absolutely not. No.
斯科特
Hey, Scott.
挺好玩是吧 我喜欢冰球
It's fun, right? I-I love hockey.
你的衬衫不错 从哪儿弄来的
And your shirt, it's great. Where'd you get it?
我的衣柜里
Oh, um... my closet.
我们今晚很幸运
We're lucky to have with us tonight
迎来了邦克山医院和邦克App的建立者
creator of the Bunker App and the founder of Bunker Hill Hospital,
你们都认识他
you all know him,
-让我们热烈欢迎詹姆斯·贝尔 -詹姆斯
- give a nice warm welcome to James Bell. - Yeah, James!
裁判要求比赛暂停
The officials have called for time-out.
-天啊 -这可不太好
- Crap. - That's not good.
过去看看
Let's go.
粉丝们 别忘了下一场比赛
Fans, don't forget our next game is
在周二晚上七点半
Tuesday night at 7:30.
训练小组马上来到了冰上
Team trainers have come out on the ice quickly
检查比利·瓦茨的伤势
to take care of Billy Watts.
-我们是邦克山的 -好的
- We're with Bunker Hill. - Okay.
他还有意识吗
Is he conscious?
-能告诉我你叫什么吗 -比利·瓦茨
- Hey, can you tell me your name? - Billy Watts.
比利 我是华♥莱♥士♥医生 我们会照顾好你的
Billy, hi, I'm Dr. Wallace. We're gonna look after you, okay?
-我的头太疼了 -好的 好的
- My head hurts real bad. - Yeah, yeah, okay.
-我们给他翻一下身 -好的
- Okay, let's get him over on his side. - Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
-天啊 -把他放回去吧 轻点
- Oh, damn. - Put him back down. Easy.
他左颞血肿在扩大
He's got an expanding left temporal hematoma.
也许中部脑脊膜槽断裂
Probably a fracture of the middle meningeal groove.
有手电筒吗
Flashlight?
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
-硬膜外有出血吗 -左侧瞳孔扩张
- Epidural bleed? - Left pupil's dilated.
高压出血正在将他的脑髓
High pressure bleeding is pushing his brain down
推入颅腔底部
through the base of his skull.
必须解除压力
Got to relieve this pressure.
-有多少时间 -只有几分钟
- How long do we have? - Minutes.
天啊
Oh, God.
我需要电钻 百得电钻
Find me a drill, a Black & Decker.
-什么都行 问问管♥理♥员♥ 现在 -好的
- Anything. Ask a custodian. Now. - Okay.
-我们需要你急救箱中的所有东西 -给你
- We need everything in your first aid kit. - Here you go.
-哥们 不许拍摄 -什么
- Hey, come on, man, no cameras. - What?
-我说了不能拍摄 赶快出去 -好吧
- I said no cameras, get out of here. - All right, all right.
别让他进来 大家快来
Keep him out of here. Guys, let's get in.
我们要把他围成一圈
I need all of you to make a circle around him.
好吗 围得紧一点 大家都过来
Okay? Get in tight. Go! Nice and tight. All of you in.
别让粉丝拍到他
Protect him from the fans.
谢谢你 酒精
Thank you. Alcohol?
-好了 固定住他 准备钻孔 -好的
- All right, stabilize for the burr hole. - Okay.
好了
Okay. Got it.
两侧瞳孔等大 圆形 有反应能力
Pupils are equally round and reactive.
-比利 能听见我说话吗 -能听见
- Billy? Billy, can you hear me? - Yeah... yes.
我的脚没知觉了
I can't feel my feet.
颈椎第六椎体脊髓完全性损伤
It's a C-6 complete spinal cord injury.
四肢和躯体瘫痪
Paralysis of the hands, trunk, and legs.
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表