剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
天 才
第一季 第十三集[本季终]
「天才」前情提要
Previously on Pure Genius...
我妈妈最近身体不太好
Uh, my mom hasn't been feeling well lately.
如果你真的担心你妈妈
If you're really concerned about your mom, why don't you
怎么不真正坦诚地跟她聊聊
just have a real and honest conversation with her?
好吧 我们不聊天
Yeah, we don't do that.
安琪 你母亲患有宫颈癌
Angie, your mom has cervical cancer.
不幸的是 癌细胞通过血液
Unfortunately, it's spread to her other organs
扩散到其它器官
through her bloodstream.
还以为你会通知我们
I wish you'd mentioned that the Grim Reaper
女魔头要来破坏格斯谢三氏综合征试验
was coming here to ruin our GSS trial.
我需要更多动物实验的数据
I need more data from the animal models
才能批准你进行人体实验
for approval of a human trial.
研究被驳回了
The study wasn't approved.
我不会放弃为你而战
I will not give up fighting for you.
我会为你而战
I'm fighting for me.
留给我的时间不多了 詹姆斯
I might be running out of time, James.
你为自己当年在俄亥俄所做的决定后悔吗
Do you regret the decision you made back in Ohio?
给那个得了白血病的男孩
Giving the boy with leukemia
未经批准的药物
the unapproved drug?
药监局不知道的东西
What the FDA doesn't know
不会伤害到他们
can't hurt them.
也不会伤害我
Can't hurt me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
成功了
It worked.
BGM: It's Bigger Than Hip-Hop by Dead Prez
♪ Fake records ♪
♪ Uh, one two, one two ♪
♪ It's bigger than hip-hop ♪
♪ Hip-hop, hip-hop, hip ♪
♪ It's bigger than-- One thing 'bout music ♪
♪ When it hit, you feel no pain ♪
♪ White folks say it controls your brain ♪
♪ I know better than that, that's game ♪
♪ And we ready for that, two soldiers head of the pack ♪
♪ And where my army at? Rather attack than not react ♪
♪ Back the beats, it don't reflect ♪
♪ On how many records get sold... ♪
♪ Whether your project's put on hold in the real world ♪
♪ It's bigger than all these fake records ♪
♪ Just do what you got to do, if that don't work... ♪
♪ We keep it crunk up ♪
怎么了
What's going on?
弗里蒙特·琼斯 新来的病患
Fremont Jones, a new patient.
他的氧饱和很低 体温在下降
His oxygen level is low and his body temperature's dropping.
在监测他的什么
What's he being monitored for?
-凝血障碍 -看看他的体温
- A clotting disorder. - Look at his body temp.
不是凝血有问题
That's not a clotting issue.
他的氧饱和度骤降
And his oxygen sats are plummeting.
等下 他在哪
Wait, where is he?
在海湾大桥上
On the Bay Bridge.
他不在上面
He's not on it.
在下面 他在水里
He's under it. He's in the water.
马上通知海岸警卫队
Call the Coast Guard. Now.
老华
W.
我不知道你是不是
I didn't know if you were, um...
刚刚怎么了
What was happening just then?
我在思考
I was thinking.
沉思
Deeply.
詹姆斯 我只想告诉你未来几天
James, I just, I want to let you know that over the next few days
我可能得离开医院一下
I might be out of the hospital a bit.
没事 但愿一切都好
Of course. Nothing wrong I hope.
没事
No, no.
只是朱莉安娜今天要来
Just Julianna's coming today.
等秋季卢克去念大学后
I wanted to ask her to move out here
我想叫她搬过来
once Luke leaves for college in the fall.
我只是...
It's just something I...
-你妻子今天要来 -对 有问题吗
- Your wife is here today? - Yeah, is that a problem?
没问题 我们什么都能对付
No, not a problem, nothing we can't manage.
只是我要跟你说的事会更加复杂
It will make what I need to tell you more complicated.
什么事
What is it?
我都不确定要不要告诉你
I wasn't even sure if I was gonna tell you this,
但我沉思了一会儿 决定得告诉你
but I just meditated on it, decided that you need to know
不告诉你只会让事情更糟 所以
and not telling you will only make matters worse, so...
什么事
What is it?
看吧
Look.
患者出现紫绀 体温过低
Cyanotic and hypothermic on scene.
预计溺水时间为六分钟
Estimated submersion time: six minutes.
四肢多处骨折 右边胫骨-腓骨开裂
Multiple extremity fractures with an open tib-fib on the right.
收缩压60 舒张压没有
And pressure's 60 over palp.
有双侧呼吸音
Bilateral breath sounds,
没有气胸 他肯定有哪里出血了
no pneumothorax, so he's hemorrhaging somewhere.
对 但不是外出血
Yeah, but nothing external.
送他进治疗区 可能是内出血
Then get him into a bay; it's probably internal.
输两升生理盐水 接着输O型阴性血
Two liters NS bolus, then O-neg,
做创伤重点超声评估看有没有腹腔积血
and I need a FAST ultrasound to look for a hemoperitoneum.
他的失血量快于输血量
He's losing blood volume faster than we can replace it.
-天啊 -有腹腔积血
- Oh, my God. - FAST positive.
肝肾间隙 左结肠旁沟有积血
Blood in Morison's pouch and left pericolic gutter.
-脾脏破裂 -肝脏撕裂
- Ruptured spleen. - Lacerated liver.
他的腹内大量出血
He has a massive intra-abdominal hemorrhage.
得马上做手术
He needs surgery now.
但他会在我们开刀之前就流血而死
Yeah, but he's gonna bleed out before we get there.
用DARPA泡沫
The DARPA foam.
美国国防先进研究项目局
对
Yeah.
好 准备 清理手术部位
All right, prep, clean the field.
好 医生
Yes, doctor.
手术部位准备好了
Field prepped.
数到三
On three.
一 二
One, two...
弗里蒙特·琼斯 脉搏呼吸
泡沫延展后应该能止住出血
The foam should expand to keep him from bleeding out.
-起效了 -对 暂时而已
- It's working. - Yeah, for now.
但我们只是争取到一些时间
But all we did was buy ourselves a little time.
清除泡沫之前无法修复出血部位 要是清除了
Can't fix anything until we remove the foam, and when we do...
就会再次血流不止
Bleed out all over again.
我还是不懂我为什么要住进来
I still don't understand why I need to check in.
因为我们要做检测
Because we're running tests
有自己的房♥间 你会更舒服
and you'll feel more comfortable having your own room.
根本毫无隐私
It's like a fish bowl.
所以准备了这个 看 你可以把房♥间
Which is why we have this. Look, you can make this room
设置成让你舒服的样子
any setting that makes you comfortable.
像这样
Like this.
好吧好吧 这只是选择之一
Okay, okay, that was just an idea.
这个呢
How about this?
感觉好冷
Now I just feel cold.
搞什么 老妈
Really, Mom?
就不能找个正常的医院病房♥吗
Why can't we have a normal hospital room?
有蓝色的墙和窗帘
With blue walls a-and curtains?
还有那种味道
And that smell.
那种难闻的味道
That awful smell?
感觉像在真正的医院
It makes it feel like a real hospital.
重要的不是墙上有什么
It doesn't matter what's on the walls,
重要的是你在这 我们就可以让你
the important thing is you're here, so we can get you...
好转
better.
你知道 李夫人得了癌症
You know, Mrs. Lee had cancer.
她去了旧金山加州大学医院 治好了
She went to UCSF, they cured her.
是大学的附属医院
They are affiliated with the university.
这里的医生都是业界最好的
Everyone here is the best in their field.
你的外婆有癌症
Your grandmother had cancer.
她喝了那种茶
She drank this tea...
妈妈 茶治不好外婆的癌症
Mom, tea did not get rid of grandma's cancer,
也治不好你
and it won't fix you.
旧金山加州大学医院只有五成把握
Look, UCSF, they're gonna give you a 50/50 shot.
我的同事能彻底治好你 绝无后患
My people, we're gonna make this go away, period. Gone.
选一个墙纸设置
So just pick a setting for the wall,
让我去工作吧
and let me do my job, okay?
来吧
Come on.
你给路易斯用了禁止人体试验的药
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表