剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
如果什么都不做 她就得死
If we do nothing, she dies.
那是你说的
You said that yourself.
是 但不能因为病人将死
Yes, but just because a patient's gonna die doesn't mean
就把她当作小白鼠
you turn them into a guinea pig.
我们说的是一个人
This is a human being we're talking about here.
我们别无他法
We have no other recourse.
詹姆斯 我们应该私下谈谈
James, we need to talk about this privately.
你认为还有时间商量吗
I don't think there's time for talk.
机器人还有两周时间接受医学培训
We have two weeks to get a robot through med school.
我决定了 开工吧
I'm pumped! Let's do this.
你所有的这些症状
A lot of the behavior you're experiencing
冒冷汗 情绪波动
cold sweats, mood swings--
都是止痛药依赖症的表现
are all symptoms of dependence on pain medication.
你想说什么 布洛克特医生
What are you suggesting, Dr. Brockett?
这种情况很常见而且可以理解
It is very, very common and understandable,
尤其是像你这样长♥期♥经受慢性疼痛的病患
especially for someone who's been in chronic pain as long as you have.
可以治好 这点我们绝对能帮你
It's treatable, and it's something we can absolutely help you with.
我没有服药上瘾 布洛克特医生
I'm not a damn pill popper, Dr. Brockett.
我没服那些药 我讨厌药
I don't take any of those pills. I hate the pills.
我所遭受的痛苦 还有这些症状
The pain I've been having, the symptoms...
是因为我没用任何药
they're from not taking any pills.
你想知道我为什么不想做手术吗
Do you want to know why I don't want this surgery?
我不配
I don't deserve it.
我不配获得光明
I don't deserve to see.
巴希尔 你报效国家
Bashir, you served our country.
保护了我们 你值得拥有光明
You protected us. You deserve to see.
你是英雄
You're a hero.
巴希尔 没事的
Bashir, it's... it's okay.
我们当时在保卫前线阵地
We were protecting our position on an enemy line.
我在岗位连续站了十个小时
I was on a post for ten hours straight.
我请求换班
I asked to be relieved.
约翰·霍华德中士接替了我
Sergeant John Howard relieved me.
我最好的朋友之一
One of my best friends.
他替我站岗
He took my post.
一枚迫击炮弹在我们身边爆♥炸♥
And a mortar shell exploded right on us.
我失去了双眼
I lost my eyes.
他保住了双眼 却失去了一切
He lost everything but his eyes.
跟他遭受的相比 我这点痛不值一提
My pain is nothing compared to what he went through.
他再也不能行走
He won't ever walk again.
巴希尔 这不是你的错
Bashir, it's not your fault.
那该是我受的迫击炮弹
That was my mortar shell,
不是他
not his.
癫痫发作
She's having a seizure.
她的氧饱和度如何
What are her O2 stats?
还在下降
They're still dropping.
把氧气面罩给她戴上
Try to get a mask on her.
再注射两剂氯羟去甲安定
And let's push two more of lorazepam
准备一克苯妥英
and prep a gram of phenytoin.
现在插管吗
Should we intubate?
暂时不要 先看她对药物的反应
No, not yet. Let's see how she does with the meds first.
没事的 加德纳夫人
It's okay, Mrs. Gardner.
她为什么会发病
Why is she seizing?
肿瘤已潜入她大脑的要害部位
The tumor has infiltrated vital areas of her brain
并引发水肿
and is causing swelling.
现在已经让她稳定下来了
I think we have it under control now,
但她还会再次癫痫发作
but this seizure won't be her last.
我们时间紧迫
We're running out of time.
我们毕业后应该多回去看看
We should come back more after we graduated.
你对我如此重要
You're such an important person in my life.
估计你可能永远不会知道有多重要
Don't think you could ever have known how important.
詹姆斯
Aw, James.
你在我班上的每一天几乎都要逼疯我
You practically drove me insane every day you were in my class.
其实我一直怀疑我是你最喜欢的学生之一
Actually, I always suspected I was one of your favorites.
你知道我不会偏爱谁 詹姆斯
You know I don't play favorites, James.
我们相当害怕 加德纳夫人
Gave us quite a scare, Mrs. Gardner.
我怎么了
What happened to me?
你大脑中那个肿瘤引发了水肿
Uh, the tumor, the one in your brain's causing swelling.
情况
It's, um...
不太乐观 加德纳夫人
not good, Mrs. Gardner.
但是
But...
我们 有个方案
We... have a plan.
我们在尽力想办法
We're working very hard.
情况很复杂
It's-it's-it's complex.
但我不会放弃
But I'm not giving up.
我会想方设法 加德纳夫人
I'm gonna try, Mrs. Gardner.
我会
I'm gonna give it...
尽我所能
everything that I've got.
我这一生很美好
I've had such a wonderful life.
只是我不确定自己教书教够了
I just didn't know I was done teaching.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
你不用纸 书或办公用品
You don't use paper or books or office supplies,
但我就是这么工作的
but this is how I work.
不可能一夜之间彻底改变
I can't change everything overnight.
我只是要去休息室 想问你
I was just heading to the break room, and I was gonna ask
要不要我帮你带杯咖啡
if you wanted me to pick you up a cup of coffee.
-要的 谢谢你 -随时吩咐
- Yes, I would. Thank you. - Anytime.
医生 你觉得这自动化机器人手术如何
Doctor, what do you think of this automated robotic surgery?
说实话
Honestly?
我觉得特别棒
I think it's brilliant.
是吗 真的
You do? Really?
我们这次或许会成功 也或许不会
We may or may not make it work this time.
只有百万分之一的几率
It's a million to one,
但在这里 百万分之一已经相当不错了
but around here, million to one are pretty decent odds.
我开始明白 如果我想改变世界
I started to realize that if I wanted to change the world,
或许我首先要改变的是自己
that maybe the first things I needed to change was myself.
我自己的信念系统
My own belief systems.
加牛奶和糖吗 华♥莱♥士♥医生
Milk and sugar, Dr. Wallace?
只加牛奶
Just milk.
考虑到肾肿瘤的大小
Given the size of the kidney tumor,
我会用36毫米大针穿刺 用2-0薇乔线
I'd take big bites with a 36 mm needle on a 2-0 Vicryl suture
将肾缺损紧密缝合
to get a tight closure on the renal defect.
同时用钛夹和引流瓶
Also use a LAPRA-TY and flow seal
将预期的失血减到最少
to minimize the blood loss we're expecting.
好了 人体模型已经就位
Okay, the mannequin is in position.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
我们认为是的
We think so.
你们认为是的
You think so?
有道理 我们绝对没准备好
Good point. We are definitely not ready.
我们只是尝试
Let's just try.
好 开始试验
Okay. Let's run the test.
等等 为什么三号♥没反应
Wait. Why is number three not going?
应该有反应的 安琪
It should be. Angie.
肯定是多路调制器没能接收继电器的数据
The multiplexer must not be accepting data from the relay.
关闭
Shut it down.
让它停下 关闭
Just... down, shut it down.
这样行不通
This is not working.
我得重新开始
I have to go back to square one.
怎么 老华
What, W?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
笨蛋
Hey, dumbass.
好久不见
Long time.
你是谁
Who is that?
是我 你耳朵也不管用了吗
Well, it's me. Your ears broke, too?
约翰尼
J-Johnny?
是我
Yeah.
你的一个医生联♥系♥了我
One of your doctors called.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我来见你 兄弟
Well, I'm here to see you, brother.
已经好久了
It's a long time.
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表