剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
不是用他的眼睛
Not with his eyes.
他要戴一副眼镜 上面的镜头
He'd wear goggles equipped with cameras that would
会数字化处理图像 但是...
process images digitally, but...
是的 他会重见光明
yes, he would see.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
您不要抱有过高的期望
I-I want to manage your expectations.
这还停留在试验阶段
This is highly experimental.
我理解
I understand.
这太美好了
It's just that... this is amazing.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
我很感激你们所做的一切 但是...
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but...
我在过去五年做了十二次手术
I've had 12 surgeries over the last five years.
我在医院耗费了太长时间
I've spent a lot of time in hospitals.
一直做小白鼠的滋味我尝够了
I'm done being a guinea pig.
也许我们 需要一点时间
Maybe we just... need a little bit of time
好好考虑一下
to let this sink in.
好的 好的 随你们
Yeah, yeah. Of course.
加德纳夫人那儿有什么进展吗
What have we found on Mrs. Gardner's case?
很遗憾 基本没什么希望
Unfortunately, there's very little we can do.
在她身体能承受范围内的化疗和放射疗法呢
What about new chemo and radiation treatments her body can handle?
唯一可用化疗的前提是
The only way for chemo to be possible
通过手术减少肿瘤细胞的数量
is if we could reduce the amount of tumor cells through surgery.
很好 手术
Okay. Surgery.
老华 你说呢
W, what have you got?
詹姆斯 我考虑了所有可行的方法
James, I've looked at every possible way of doing this.
手术真的行不通
Surgery just isn't viable.
-为什么 -她的肿瘤分布在四个地方
- Why? - She has tumors in four locations.
我们必须协调同时进行四台高难耗时的手术
We'd have to coordinate four lengthy
我们必须协调同时进行四台高难耗时的手术
and highly complex surgeries simultaneously.
要做完全部的手术
Her body simply couldn't sustain the assault
大约要十八到二十小时
for the roughly 18 to 20 hours
她的身体完全应付不来
that we would take to complete this operation.
就这样吗 就这么放弃
So that's it? We just give up?
开一次会就说不行了 就放弃了
One meeting, we say no, we're done.
我要救加德纳夫人的命
I want pitches on saving Mrs. Gardner's life.
我投资了几十亿美元 不是让你们来说不的
I didn't spend a billion dollars to have people tell me no.
要再加把劲才行
We need to do better.
休息十分钟
Everyone take ten.
我们正在研究治疗方案
Just know that we are developing a treatment
会对你有帮助
that will help you.
所有的医院都说得很清楚了
All the hospitals have been pretty clear.
没有什么能治好我的
There's nothing that can save me.
那是你没来这儿
You haven't been here.
我雇佣了世界上最好的医生
I've hired the best doctors in the world,
我们这儿不会放弃任何人的 路易斯
and we don't give up on people around here, Louis.
永远不会
Ever.
好吧 詹姆斯
Okay, James.
基廷先生怎么样了
How's Mr. Keating?
他已经放弃自己了
He's lost his dignity.
很可能会死
He'll probably die. Uh...
他说最糟糕的就是当病人实在是太无聊
He says the worst part of it all is how boring it is to be a patient.
我五年后也许也会这样 老华
Could be me in five years' time, W.
也许不到五年
Maybe sooner.
反正要尽我们所能帮助他
Well, we're gonna do everything we can for him.
尽快找到所有关于格斯谢三氏综合征的信息
Find out whatever we can about GSS as quickly as possible.
为了他也是为了你
For him and for you.
这会是一场恶战 詹姆斯
We're gonna fight like hell on this one, James.
就这样
Okay.
詹姆斯 你不能向你的团队发那样的火
But, James, you can't, um, lash out at your team that way.
我太强势了吗
Was I too strong?
那些人 他们尊敬你 也希望你的认可
People, they look up to you. They want your approval.
还有 你那么喜欢布洛克特
Oh, and if you like Brockett so much,
为什么还那样对她大吼大叫的
why the hell do you keep yelling at her?
我也不知道
I don't know.
她就是突然让我很生气
She just elicits responses in me.
我去订个快餐车 他们喜欢快餐车
I'll order a food truck. They like it when I order food trucks.
你说呢 老华
What do you think, W?
刚出炉的甜甜圈还是烤乳酪三明治
Fresh baked donuts or grilled cheese truck?
詹姆斯 这跟快餐车没关
James, this is not about a food truck.
友善一些就好了
Just... be kinder.
刚开始只是假设 但我相信我们团队
At first, it was hypothetical, but I believe our team
有办法让它成真
has figured out a way to make it real.
太棒了
I think it's magnificent.
巴希尔呢
And Bashir?
他连考虑一下都不肯
He won't even consider it.
他看起来很顽固
He seems kind of headstrong.
可不 他是我见过最顽固的人
Please. He's one of the most stubborn men I know.
你们是怎么认识的
How did you two meet?
我当时是一个退伍军人中心的义工
I was a volunteer at a vet center,
我们接待受伤的退伍军人
where we were placing wounded vets back in the workplace.
他走了进来 所有的义工都被他吸引了
He walked in, and all the volunteers started drooling.
他被分配给了我
He was assigned to me.
一开始 他很生气很痛苦
At first, he was angry and bitter.
他真的经历了很多
He had just been through so much.
但我不断地开导他 他最后终于解开了心结
But I kept coming at him, and... eventually he opened up.
你认为他不愿做视网膜植入
What do you think is behind him not wanting to do
是什么原因
this retinal implant?
说实话
Honestly...
他真的很难受
it's been hard.
这种慢性疼痛一直折磨他
Being in chronic pain, it wears on him.
最近他变得十分易怒
And lately he's been so irritable.
-看出来了 -他会惊醒
- Well, I understand. - He wakes up
满头大汗 再也不能入睡
in these sweats and he can't go back to sleep.
他的情绪波动很大
And he has these intense mood swings.
上一秒还好好的
One minute, he's fine.
下一秒马上性情大变
The next, he's just impossible.
娜塔莉 你有记录巴希尔
Natalie, do you keep track of how much pain medication
服用多少止疼片吗
Bashir is taking?
之前会记录
I used to.
但他说那像妈妈管孩子似的
But he said it felt like I was babying him.
感知你周围的空气
Feel the air around you,
轻柔的微风
the gentleness of the breeze.
沉浸在这静谧之中
And be in the tranquility.
让流水的潺潺声
Let the sounds of the water
和所有的感知
and all these sensations
与你融为一体
melt inside of you
成为你意识的一部分
and become part of your consciousness.
天啊
Oh, my God.
它的腿在同时工作 每一只都在编织
Its legs working simultaneously, each one weaving
和抽丝
and stretching the silk.
但有一个总设计师
But one master designer
负责纵观整个极其复杂的网
oversees the incredibly intricate web.
让加德纳夫人的手术全自动化怎么样
What if we automated Mrs. Gardner's surgery?
你说的对 老华
You were right, W. We can't have
四个医生同时对她手术并不可行
four surgeons working on Mrs. Gardner once.
那用的不是四个医生呢
But what if we don't use four surgeons?
我们打破常规
What if we program it all ahead of time?
设置一个中♥央♥大脑
We have one central brain
同时控制四台手术
controlling all four surgeries.
就像蜘蛛一样
Like the spider.
你是说手术全自动化
You're talking about automating the surgery?
不要医生
Removing the doctor?
我们可以事先教机器人所有需要知道的信息
We'll teach the robot everything it needs to know beforehand.
等一下 詹姆斯
James, hold on. It's one thing
让机器辅助医学是一回事
to have machines aid in medicine.
但把控制权完全掌握在机器手中是另一回事
It's another to cede control to machines.
这不可行
We can't do this.
这不负责任
It's irresponsible.
这违反道德准则
It's immoral.
她还有什么别的机会吗 华♥莱♥士♥医生
What better chance does she have, Dr. Wallace?
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表