剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
朱莉安娜
Julianna!
你好 詹姆斯 我在等华特一起吃饭
Oh, hello, James. I was just meeting Walt for a bite.
真有爱 你去我们的食堂了吗
Adorable. Have you been to our dining hall yet?
有机器人负责端冻酸奶
It's got a robot that serves frozen yogurt.
不容错过哦
It's a can't-miss.
拿到你的手办模型了吗
Did you get your action figure yet?
嗯 拿到了
Oh, yeah, I did.
姿势不错
Great pose.
很值得信赖
Very authoritative.
听着
Um, look...
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我想说我非常尊重
I need you to know that I'm completely respectful
你的专业意见
of your professional opinion.
希望那个会议不会搅得你不愉快
I don't want that meeting to somehow dampen your visit here.
以后
And in the future,
我会注意遵守协议
I'll be more careful to follow protocol and...
-好了 谢谢 詹姆斯 -嗯
- Okay. Thanks, James. - Yeah.
老华 正想找你呢
W, just the man I wanted to see.
那台手术精彩得要命
You killed it in that surgery.
干我们这行的避免说「要命」这个词
Oh, in medicine, we try to avoid the term "Killed it."
为了表示感谢 我放你一晚上假
And to thank you, I wanted to give you the night off.
邦克山楼顶 你们二人的浪漫烛光晚餐
The two of you, romantic dinner on the rooftop of Bunker Hill.
国际顶尖大厨和品酒师 全是一流的
World-class chef, top sommelier, the works.
听起来不错 但我其实 我不能
Well, that sounds great, but I actually, I can't...
没事 没事 这是我们的待客之道
Oh, no, no. We do it for all our guests. Yeah.
我把你叫来结果什么事也没办成
I dragged you all the way out here for nothing,
就当是补偿你了
Please, let me make it up to you.
好吧
Okay, sure.
-太好了 -你真贴心
- Great. - It's really kind of you.
-谢了 詹姆斯 -没事
- Thanks, James. - Mm.
对了 老华
Oh, W.
简单说一个病人的事
Quick word about a patient.
稍等
Yeah. One sec.
还有 这不是什么浪漫晚餐 是公事
FYI, it's not a romantic dinner, it's business.
你一定要让她同意
You got to help me get her on board.
你只是让我把她带来
Well, you said just get her here
之后的事你会处理
and you'd take care of the rest.
那是我当时还没见过她
Yeah, that was before I met her.
你说的对 她太顽固了
You were right, she's real stubborn.
你也知道对于艾美·德尔加多只能这么做
You know it's the right thing to do for Amy Delgado.
就 发挥你的魔力 老华
Just... spin your magic, W.
喂 比利
Hey! Billy!
你在哪儿 比利
Where you at? Billy...
-比利 -怎么样了 哥们
- Billy... - What's up, man?
-嘿 -怎么样 比利
- Yeah. - Yeah, Billy.
全队都签了名
The whole team signed.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
安珀呢
Where's Amber?
我让她回家了
Oh, I sent her home.
你们也知道她会哭哭啼啼的
You know how emotional she gets.
-是啊 -我现在还无力招架
- Yeah. - I just can't deal right now.
-是啊 我们理解 -是的
- Yeah, same boat. - Yeah.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
如果我没横过去阻挡戈尔曼
If I hadn't of cross-checked Gorman,
-这 -这不是你的错
- this... - It's not your fault.
这是报复
It was total retaliation.
我打了他 然后他就来攻击你
I hit him and the next play, he lays you out.
杰夫瑞 闭嘴吧
Jeffrey, shut the hell up.
就是一场该死的事故
It was just a stupid accident.
懂吗
All right?
你们应该去酒吧什么的
You guys should go to the bar or something.
谁也不想来这儿
Nobody wants to be here.
其实我把酒吧挪到这儿来了
I actually brought the bar here.
不是水哦
Not water.
以防万一嘛
Just in case.
你能喝酒吗
Can you drink?
我都是残废了
You know, I'm already a cripple,
还能发生什么更糟的
what else is gonna happen?
把那杯子拿来
Give me that cup.
给他满上吧
Let's load him on up, then.
你得帮我拿着
You might need to help me.
-好 -拿着那个杯子
- Yeah. - Brought up the bottle...
-敬我们的九号♥ -敬九号♥
- Hey, to our number nine. - Number nine.
敬九号♥
Number nine.
-敬瓦茨 -敬比利
- To Watts. - To Billy.
-敬比利·瓦茨 -敬比利·瓦茨
- Billy Watts. - Billy Watts.
九号♥
Number nine.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
棒
Yeah!
就是这样 比利
That's it, Billy.
-给我再来一杯 -好
- Give me another one. - Yeah!
-当然 -棒
- Hell yeah. - Oh yeah!
你能多来几杯 我知道你能
Oh, you can handle more, I know you can handle more.
您的酒 先生
There you are, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
「干柸」
Chairs.
-我都忘了杰丝过去常那么说 -是啊
- Hey, I forgot Jess used to say that. - Yeah.
「干柸」
Chairs.
能和你独处一会真不错
It's nice to have a moment alone together.
为这个「干柸」
Chairs to that.
所以你准备现在做还是晚点
So, are you gonna do it now or later?
做什么
Do what?
向我极力推销生物打印
Pitch me on the bioprinting.
詹姆斯让你说服我 不是吗
James asked you to convince me, didn't he?
所以我们才在这里
That's why we're up here.
看到没 这就是问题所在
Yeah. See? This is the problem.
他以为自己花钱就能绕过规定
He thinks that he can just buy his way around the rules.
-他是这样 -他不能
- Yes. He does. - Well, he can't.
但至少我们能自♥由♥共度几天
But at least we get a free couple of days together and...
还能在楼顶吃豪华大餐
and an incredible dinner on a rooftop.
所以我们赚了
So yay for us.
这是您的 夫人
And for you, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么
What?
-没什么 -我懂你这表情 到底怎么
- Nothing. - No. I know that look. What?
是 詹姆斯认为他能摆布别人来达成所愿
Yes, James thinks he can manipulate people and get what he wants,
相信我 这很讨厌
and believe me, it's annoying.
但这都是因为他很严肃很认真地想
But it all comes from a very serious and real desire
改变世界
to change the world,
帮助那些原本可能被疏忽的人
to help people who might otherwise fall through the cracks.
你是说你认可他
Are you... are you saying that you agree,
我应该赞成生物打印吗
I should have approved the bioprinting?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
你以前试过避开药监局走捷径
You tried taking a shortcut around the FDA before.
你比任何人都清楚后果
You know better than anyone about the consequences.
那个女人很痛苦
The woman is suffering.
她需要我们的帮助
She needs our help.
是的 我认为这一病例涉及的风险较小
And yes, in this case, i think the risks involved are minor.
我们刚打破了我们的规矩
We just broke our own rule.
知道吗
See?
我们不该谈工作
We're not supposed to talk about work.
我知道
I know.
好吧 或许这次手术风险可以忽略不计
Okay. Maybe the risks of this procedure are negligible,
但还是有药监局禁令
but there's still an FDA ban.
我不可能施个魔法改变这点
I can't wave a magic wand and change that.
我还要再说一件事
And, you know, I just have to say one more thing.
詹姆斯·贝尔正是我们需要规定的原因
James Bell is the reason why we need regulation.
他是药监局存在的原因
He's why there is an FDA.
是我今早给做手术的那个冰球运动员
It's the hockey player that I operated on this morning.
好吧 我...去吧 我们晚点再谈
Okay. I... well, go. We'll talk about it later.
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表