剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
Has Jeffrey done something with his sensor again?
传感器不在他那儿
He doesn't have the sensor.
-什么 -我们给昨天那个急救医生了
- What? - We gave it back to the paramedic yesterday.
请说
Yes?
道森警官 我是魏尔伦医生
Sergeant Dawson, this is Dr. Verlaine,
你现在可能心脏病发作
you might be having a heart attack.
-你得马上去急诊室 -什么
- I need you to get to the ER right now. - What?
-你怎么知道 -看你口袋里
- How would you know this? - Look in your pocket.
好消息 警官
Good news, Sergeant.
你的肌钙蛋白检验呈阳性
Your troponin is positive,
意味着你确实发生心脏事件 但及早发现
meaning you did have a cardiac event, but we caught it early.
你已经稳定了
You're stabilized.
-你是说我刚心脏病发作 -是的
- So you're telling me I had a heart attack? - Yes.
我以为是消化不良
I thought I had indigestion.
正准备回家睡一觉缓解
I was gonna go home and sleep it off.
那你可能睡梦中心律不齐致死
And you could've had a fatal arrhythmia in your sleep.
所以这蠢东西可能刚救了我一命
So this idiotic thing might've just saved my life.
正是这样 警官
That's the idea, Sergeant.
你还好吗
You okay?
玛戈心脏的最新扫描图
New scan of Margo's heart.
更糟了
It's worse.
我不知道我能否成功
I don't know if I can do it.
你是最好的
You're the best there is.
你会轻松搞定
You'll nail it.
这不是计算机编程
This isn't programming a computer.
切除肿瘤只有一种方法
There's only one way to remove the tumor,
还有一百万种失败的方法
and a million ways it could go wrong.
要是我的手术刀偏了哪怕一毫米
If my scalpel misses by a millimeter,
我就会刺穿她的心脏 玛戈母女就没救了
I could puncture her heart, and we've lost Margo and the baby.
要是我能给你一百万种成功的方法呢
What if I could give you a million chances to get it right?
这块是肿瘤 那个地方就是
This mass is a tumor, and that tangle right there
跟升主动脉长在一起的
is matted to the ascending aorta.
扭曲在一起
Gnarly.
你要多少我们就能打印多少
And we can print as many as you need.
玛丽亚 我们准备让你用思维
So, Maria, the idea is we're gonna try to communicate
跟克莉丝交流 然后唤醒她的大脑
with Krissy with your thoughts, and wake up her brain.
我们会通过脑电波实时监控
And we'll be able to monitor her brain activity
她的大脑动态
in real time through the EEG.
她从你那里听到的越多
The more she hears you,
她的大脑就会越活跃
the more active her brain will become.
如果你能把想法传递给她
And if you reach her,
也许她能做出回应
maybe she'll be able to communicate back to you,
让我们知道她在
let us know she's there.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yes. Okay.
我希望你把精力集中在
I want you to focus your thoughts on the images
这些墙上出现的画面上
that come up on the wall.
让我们把克莉丝带到非洲去
Let's take Krissy to Africa.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了
Uh, what?
成功了吗
Is it working?
她看到什么了
W-what is she seeing?
脑电波图上出现了峰值
The spikes on the EEG,
大脑皮层上的黄色和红色
the reds and yellows in her cerebral cortex,
这些都提示着大脑活动
it all indicates brain activity.
意识
Consciousness.
索尔 是时候了
Soul, it's time.
跟你的女儿谈谈
Talk to your daughter.
看看她是不是能跟你交流些什么
Let's see if she can communicate back to us.
克莉丝
Krissy?
宝贝
Sweetheart?
是爸爸啊
It's Dad.
你能听到我们吗
Can you hear us?
克莉丝宝贝
Krissy-kins?
爸爸
...Daddy.
宝贝 我们要把你带回来
Oh, honey, we will bring you back to us.
我们是那么爱你
We love you so much.
妊娠146天
At 146 days,
安吉拉小姑娘是史上第二年幼的新生儿
baby girl Angela's the second youngest birth on record.
玛戈·拜尔的肿瘤也被成功切除
And Margo Byer's tumor's been removed,
她现在很稳定
and she's stabilized.
祝贺
Congratulations.
你成功了
You did it.
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
-祝贺你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
-玛戈正在复苏中 -好
- Margo's in recovery. - Okay.
她有些迷糊
She's, uh, she's groggy,
但是意识清醒
but still conscious.
你想要把这个好消息带给她吗
Do you want to go give her the good news?
世界上没什么比得上传达这个消息了
There's no feeling like it in the world.
应该你去 是你完成了手术
This is yours. You do it.
试用期结束了
The trial period is up, so...
我得知道你是否打算接受这份工作
I need to know whether you're gonna take the job.
我已经做好了决定
I've come to a decision.
在你告诉我答案之前 我得先告诉你
But before you tell me, I should tell you...
我已经做了基因检测
I did have the genetic test done,
我的格斯谢三氏综合征结果是阳性的
and it came back positive... for GSS.
在今后的某一天
Um, so at some point
很可能在五年之内
probably over the next five years
我会开始手抖
my hands will start to shake,
讲话速度变慢
and my speech will slow.
随后开始不自主抽动
Uh, and then I'll develop tics, and...
最终那个被大家成为天才的人
until finally, the man that everybody calls a genius,
会连自己的名字都不记得
won't be able to remember his own name.
我建立这所医院的目的有种种不当之处
I built the hospital for all the wrong reasons, but, um...
但这一切又有什么关系呢
...does that really matter?
我很遗憾 詹姆斯
I'm so sorry, James.
这
Eh, it's...
你是唯一知道这件事的人
You're the only one who knows.
所以
So...
我想干这份工作
I want the job.
我希望成为一份子
I want to be part of this.
你的家庭怎么办
Your family.
我会每个周末回家
I'll go home every weekend.
-我会搞定的 -好的
- I'll make it work. - Okay.
很好
Good, good!
这个给你
Then this is for you.
好的
Oh, okay.
好吧
Yeah.
-可以吗 -可以
- May I? - Yeah.
-怎么样 -很好
- Right? - Amazing.
♪ I don't need ♪
♪ Your answered prayers... ♪
-詹姆斯 -什么事
- James? - Hmm, yeah?
BGM: Lift Me Up by Bruce Springsteen
你的新患者到了 格斯谢三氏综合征
Your new transfer arrived. GSS patient.
♪ I don't need your rings of gold ♪
好的
Okay.
♪ Or the secrets that you hold ♪
♪ Lift me up ♪
♪ Darling ♪
♪ Lift me up ♪
♪ And I'll follow you, lift me up ♪
♪ Let your love lift me up ♪
♪ I don't need your sacred vow ♪
♪ Or the promise tomorrow brings ♪
基廷先生
Mr. Keating.
♪ There behind the morning clouds ♪
欢迎来到邦克山
Welcome to Bunker Hill.
♪ I'll take the faith ♪
♪ That daylight brings ♪
♪ Lift me up ♪
♪ Darling ♪
♪ Lift me up ♪
♪ And I'll fall with you, lift me up ♪
♪ Let your love lift me up ♪
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表