剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
天 才
第一季 第二集
「天才」前情提要
Previously on Pure Genius...
请把手指放在平板电脑上
If you place your thumb on the tablet,
以获得在医院自♥由♥通行的权利
I can give you full access to the hospital.
华♥莱♥士♥医生 欢迎来到邦克山
Dr. Wallace, welcome to Bunker Hill.
这是每一位病患的控制中心
This is mission control for every patient.
CT扫描 核磁共振 所有检验结果
CT scans, MRI, all the labs.
你和病患随时可以了解
Anything that you need to know
你们想要了解的所有信息
or the patient wants to know is available at any time.
我建这家医院不是为了传达坏消息的
I didn't build this hospital to deliver bad news.
我在这里的经营理念
I have the same philosophy here as I did building my company
跟我在硅谷创办的公♥司♥的理念一样
as I did building my companyin Silicon Valley.
不分等级 不设办公室 最佳想法为大
There's no hierarchy,no offices; best idea wins.
我们有医药界最智慧的大脑
We are pairing the most brilliant minds in medicine
还有科技界最智慧的大脑
with the most brilliant minds in technology.
这就是革命
This is the revolution.
你怎么不直接约她
Why don't you just ask her out?
-谁 -布洛克特医生
- Who? - Dr. Brockett.
我最小的孩子一年内即将毕业
My youngest will be graduating in a year.
在此之前 我不会离开俄亥俄州
Until then, I'm not leaving Ohio.
试用期结束了
The trial period is up.
我得知道你是否打算接受这份工作
I need to know whether you're gonna take the job.
我希望成为一份子
I want to be part of this.
你的家庭怎么办
Your family?
我会每个周末回家
I'll go home every weekend.
我会搞定的
I'll make it work.
我知道这儿离家很远
I know it's far from home,
但你喜欢待在加州
but you'd like it out here in California.
爸 有大约四千多公里呢
Dad, it's like 2,500 miles away.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know. Well,
你过得怎样 孩子
anyhow, how you doing, kiddo?
我很想你和你妈以及家里
I really miss you and Mom and home.
-高考补习班上得怎样了 -还好
- Oh, how's your SAT class? - It's fine.
就这样 只是「还好」吗
"Fine"? That's all you got?
我太累了 现在才七点半
I'm tired. It's like 7:30.
-我刚醒 -我给了你不同的时间点
- I'm barely awake. - I-I gave you a lot of different times.
这个时间是你自己选的
This is the one you chose.
我知道 你的行程很紧
I know. You have a tight schedule.
并不是
That's not, um...
听着
Look,
我知道我这样突然搬到很远的地方
I know it sucks that I suddenly just
对你来说很糟糕
moved halfway across the country,
但我需要这份工作 卢克
but I needed to take this job, Luke.
好吧
Okay, well,
不聊了 我得学习去了
I should go. I have to study.
好 去吧
Okay, yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
他来了 神秘男子
Well, here he comes. Man of mystery.
-早啊 -嗨 斯科特
- Morning. - u202dHey, Scott.
早
Good morning.
他一定藏着某个惊天的秘密
Oh, he is definitely living some kind of lie.
天啊 你也太纠结于此了
Oh, my God, you're obsessed.
他总是看着那么镇定 无辜
He's always so calm and innocent looking.
总是在吃苹果 好吧
Always eating apples. Yeah, well,
告诉我 苹果男
tell me this, apple man,
2002年到2006年间你在哪
where were you between 2002 and 2006?
还合计那事呢
You're still on that?
他就那样消失了 好吗
He disappeared, okay?
没有地址 不用社交软件
No address, no social media,
不用谷歌♥ 没有工作 家庭 一无所有
no Google, no job, no home, nothing.
我是说 谁能平白无故消失五年
I mean, who disappears for five years,
除非他康乃狄克州的富亲戚
unless his rich Connecticut family found him
在某个阴沟找到没钱嗑药的他 送去康复中心
drugged out in a ditch somewhere, sent him to rehab,
付钱消除了网上所有这件事的消息
then paid to scrub the Internet of any sign of it.
对 这显然是唯一一种解释
Yes, that is clearly the only possible explanation.
布洛克特 早
Brockett, good morning.
还有安琪
And Angie.
你好吗 安琪
How are you, Angie?
准备好迎接电子鼻了吗 安琪
Ready for the big electronic nose day, Angie?
这是临床医学的伟大进步
Huge development in disease diagnosis.
我知道 我很兴奋
I-I know. I'm excited.
我也是 安琪
Me, too, Angie.
你为什么叫了她五遍安琪
Why did you call her Angie five times?
布洛克特对于我叫不对她名字很生气
Brockett was upset that I couldn't get her name right.
和布洛克特医生进展如何
Ah, how's it going with Dr. Brockett?
并不好 但这周我要有所行动了
Subpar, but this is the week that I get ahead of it.
请她出去喝一杯
Ask her out for a drink.
我是说 我知道该怎么做
I mean... I know how it's done.
我又不是没约过会
It's not like I haven't dated before.
我约过超模 老华 她们都和我出去了
I've dated super models, W, and they've dated me back.
当你约她时最好别提超模的事
Hmm, maybe don't mention that when you ask her out.
赌一个人的未来 这样不对
This is so wrong, betting on a man's future.
但你还是来了
Yet here you are.
天啊 塔莱卡也跟赌了吗
Oh, my God, even Talaikha bet?
加上所有的护士和后勤人员
And all the nurses and support staff.
赌二十赢一千
$20 can get you $1,000.
好吧
Fine.
我选圣诞节
I'll take Christmas.
华♥莱♥士♥会回家 不回来
Wallace goes home and doesn't come back.
你有希望赢哦 布洛克特医生
I like your chances, Dr. Brockett.
真恶心
I feel gross.
警告 血压上升
她的血压上升了
Her blood pressure's elevated.
情况不妙 电子中心一直用传感器远程监测
Oh, that's not good. E-Hub has been using sensors
看她是否有高血压和心律不齐
to monitor her remotely for hypertension and arrhythmia.
位置在哪
What's the location?
窦性心动过速 有可能是心脏病
Sinus tach right now-- it could be a heart attack.
或者是中风
Or a stroke.
叫医务人员 我在那儿和他们会合
Call the paramedics, I'll meet them there.
我能和你一起去吗
Hey, is it cool if I go with you?
当然 当然
Yeah, of course. Of course.
一点进展都没有
And it hasn't been improving at all.
华♥莱♥士♥医生 这是阿米莉亚·费舍尔
Dr. Wallace, this is Amelia Fischer.
她很希望加入
She's generously agreed to take part in
挥发性有机化合物的试验
a volatile organic compound trial.
很高兴认识你 阿米莉亚
Nice to meet you, Amelia.
要是我状态好点就更好了
Wish it were under better circumstances.
阿米莉亚被确诊为胆管消失综合征
Amelia's been diagnosed with vanishing bile duct syndrome.
不那么诗意地说就是 我的肝基本废掉了
Such a poetic way of saying my liver is basically useless.
我们认为她的肝病是由于抗抑郁药物服用
We believe she got her liver disease by cycling
时断时续引起的
on and off her depression medication.
因为不吃药所以我才病的
Going off the meds is what got me sick.
多么残酷的讽刺
Cruel irony, huh?
感谢你加入我们的试验
Thank you for participating in this trial.
所以阿米莉亚是肝移植的候补者
So, Amelia's a candidate for a liver transplant.
她现在状况如何
What's the timing look like?
她现在的MELD评分是17
Right now, her MELD score is 17,
终末期肝病模型评分
所以她在移植名单上很靠后
which puts her very low on the transplant list.
用数据来说 她的肝有94%的机会
Statistically speaking, her liver has a 94% chance
可维持三个月
of holding out for another three months.
但一百个病患中有六个在那时会死去
But I don't like the fact that six out of a hundred patients
我不喜欢这个事实
will be dead by that time,
所以
which is where...
我们引入了这个
this comes in.
我叫它「鼻子」
I call it the Nose.
就这样
That's it?
这和鼻子一点都不像
That doesn't look anything like a nose.
只是个比喻
Well, it's a metaphorical nose.
当我发现狗可以闻出不同种类的癌症时...
When I found out that dogs can smell different types of cancer...
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表