剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
手术刀
Scalpel.
这个问题和我及我的公♥司♥没有任何关系
Look, this problem has nothing to do with me or my company.
你早期的芯片使用镉元素
Your early generation of microchips used cadmium.
这和呼吸道疾病的密切关系尽人皆知
Which is well known to be linked to respiratory diseases.
是的 但这不是因为土壤中的二次曝光
Yes, but not from secondary exposure in topsoil.
更不是30年之后才有后果
And certainly not after 30 years.
实际上研究结果毋庸置疑
Actually, the research on the matter is pretty conclusive.
不 我认为通过更准确的实验之后你会发现
No, I'll think you'll find, on closer examination,
根本没有真正的科学共识
that there is no real scientific consensus.
而现在本来就有
Except that there is.
这种说辞就像是在否认气候变化
Suggesting otherwise is like denying climate change.
明显就是有关系的
There's an obvious link here.
这更像是一个关联症的典型例子
Look, this is more likely an example of apophenia.
-你更像是在臆想一种关联 -我谢谢你
- Seeing patterns where there are none. - I... thank you.
我衷心祝愿你的病人安康
Look, I-I wish you all the best with your patients,
也感谢你能抽空前来
and-and I thank you for coming by.
等等 一个女人快要死了
Wait, hold on a minute. A woman is dying.
其他16个人已经感染
16 other people that are already infected.
你必须要为此负责
You have to take responsibility for this.
贝尔先生 试图把我和这些事情联♥系♥起来
Mr. Bell, connecting any of this to me
既无法在科学上进行证实
is scientifically unverifiable
也无法在法律上证明
and legally indemonstrable.
不要再追查下去了
Do not pursue this any further.
我不会让你掩盖事实真♥相♥的
I'm not gonna let you cover this up.
是我创造了硅谷今日的辉煌
Look, I made Silicon Valley what it is today.
而你只是一个昙花一现的人物
And you, on the other hand, are the flavor of the month.
所以相信我 你是不想与我作对的
So trust me when I say you do not want to go up against me.
祝好 贝尔先生
Good day, Mr. Bell.
如果没有你也没有今天的我 这是真的
I wouldn't be who I am if it weren't for you, that's true.
你应该知道我不怕你
You should know I'm not afraid of you.
也不怕与你对峙
Not afraid to go against you, either.
那你和我想象中一样愚蠢
Well, then you're just as foolish as I assumed.
我没地方挂这个东西
I have nowhere to hang this after all.
虚拟现实疗法
Virtual reality therapy.
军队开♥发♥了这项技术来治疗患有创伤应激障碍的
The military developed it to treat combat survivors
战争幸存者
suffering from extreme PTSD.
士兵重新体验虚拟的战斗情节
Soldiers are put through VR battle simulations
帮助他们缩短治疗时间
to help speed up therapeutic recovery times.
你真的想让伊凡回到他摔断腿的那一天吗
So you want to take Evan back to the day he broke his leg?
不是的
No, not exactly.
科尔曼夫妇 我们认为
Mr. And Mrs. Coleman, we believe
造成伊凡转换障碍创伤的
the trauma that caused Evan's conversion disorder
是他哥哥的死亡
was his brother's death
伊凡认为这是他的责任
and Evan's belief that he is responsible.
什么
What?
这在他的事故前几年就发生了
That happened years before his accident.
伊凡的腿不能动的时候只有13岁
And Evan lost the use of his legs when he was 13.
德里克正是13岁的时候死的
That was the same age that Derek was when he died.
我们相信这个疗法是
We believe this treatment is our best hope
破除这个摧毁他身体的愧疚循环的最佳方案
to break the cycle of guilt that's destroying his body.
你想让他再次经历那次不幸吗
You want to put him through that again?
那个可怕的夜晚 我们痛失至亲
That horrible night? We lost a piece of our family
他再也不能回来了
that we'll never get back. Ever.
我们不会让他再次经历那场噩梦的
We're not putting him through that again.
我们也不会再次经历那场噩梦的
We're not putting ourselves through it again.
吉姆
Jim.
我们不太谈及德里克
We don't talk about Derek.
从来没提过
We never have.
如果我们这么做
If we do this,
如果我们让他重新经历那个夜晚
if we put him through that night again,
会发生什么
what happens?
你是说你们相信他可以重新走路吗
Are you saying that you believe he'll walk again?
我们不知道会发生什么
Well, we don't know what will happen,
但是我们希望如此
but, yes, that would be our hope.
我们告诉过你我们会找到
We told you that we would find
他瘫痪的原因的
the cause of his paralysis.
现在我们帮助他重新行走
Now let us help him walk.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
我开始了红细胞输血
I started a red blood cell transfusion.
她的血红蛋白水平超过了十
Her hemoglobin levels are above ten.
所以她比较稳定
So she's stable.
你怎么样了
And how you doing?
我答应过她
I promised
我不会对她进行体外膜肺氧合
that I wouldn't put her on ECMO.
她在这里孤身一人
She has no support system here.
我本应该全力支持她的
I was supposed to be her advocate.
但是我辜负了她
And I failed her.
你没有辜负她
You did not fail her.
我知道这种感觉
I know what it's like.
茕茕孑立
To be on your own.
形影相吊
Without loved ones.
心惊胆战
And it is scary.
克劳迪娅 她相信我
And Claudia, she trusted me.
你做了正确的决定
You made the right call.
你为我们救她争取了时间
You bought us time to save her life.
我本可以做得更好
I should have done more.
我就知道会是这样
I knew this would happen.
每一次想要3D打印支架的时候
Every attempt to print the scaffolding's collapsed
都会因为其自身的重量坍塌
under its own weight.
那就换一种材料
Well, then switch materials.
用可以支撑结构的更强力的材料
Use something stronger that will support the structure.
我们已经尝试了很多生物适应材料
We've tried over a dozen bio-compatible materials.
医用高分子材料 液态丙烯酸树脂 环氧树脂
Medical-grade polymers, liquid acrylics, epoxies...
全都失败了
none of them work.
因为我们要进行移植所以选择有限
Our choices are limited because we have to implant them,
只能使用干净无毒的材料
so they have to be purified and nontoxic.
我们不能修改打印机的设置吗
Can't we modify the printer?
反复摸索也可以
I mean, with trial and error,
但得到部件才是真正的问题
but the real problem is getting the parts.
制♥造♥商得花费数周才能造出来
It would take manufacturers weeks to get them.
我们没那么多时间
We don't have weeks.
也许我们能重新设计支架
Maybe we could redesign the scaffolding
增加点内部支撑
to give it more internal support.
壳体的体积恒定
The volume of the shell casing is a constant.
所需的导管数量恒定
The number of tubes required is a constant.
导管长度恒定
The length of the tubes is a constant.
根本不能进行更改
There are no variables in this equation.
这是唯一的方案
This is the only solution.
理论上这么说没错 但在现实中...
In theory, yes. But in the real world...
我们必须让这方法可行
No, we have to make this work.
设计得不错 詹姆斯
It's a beautiful design, James.
但应该没有工程师能及时造出来
But there probably isn't an engineer alive who can make it for us in time.
有的
Yes, there is.
你要是为了打动我
Look, if you think bringing me here
把我带来你神奇的「巧克力工厂」
to your Willy Wonka world is gonna impress me...
没想打动你
Not trying to impress you.
只是不希望我们两败俱伤
Trying to avoid mutually assured destruction.
既然你接受了我的邀请
And seeing as you accepted my invitation,
你应该也是这么想的吧
I assume that you are, too.
得了吧 贝尔 直说吧 让我过来干什么
Look, spare me, Bell. Just tell me, what am I doing here?
克劳迪娅·格雷罗活不过两周了
Claudia Guerrero is gonna die within two weeks.
我告诉过你了 她的病和我没有关系
I already told you, I am not responsible for that woman.
我不是想责怪你
Not interested in blame. I'm not.
我只想帮助我的病人
I only care about helping my patient.
虽然很讽刺 但你可能是她唯一的希望
The irony's not lost on me, but you may be her only hope.
这是人造肺吗
Is that a... artificial lung?
全球首例
First of its kind.
可是...电池在哪儿
But where's the... where's the battery?
没有电池
There aren't any.
病人的自体心脏提供动力
Powered by the patient's own heart.
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表