剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
Luke has an anxiety disorder.
已经在控制之中了 但是
It's under control now, but...
这件事对他来说不好受
the move was tough on him.
所以也让你不好受了
And that makes it tough on you.
好了 到了左右肝管交叉的地方了
Okay, in position at the bifurcation
好了 到了左右肝管交叉的地方了
of the right and left hepatic ducts.
应该能看到治疗区域了
Should be in view of the treatment field now.
注射染料
Injecting dye.
起作用了
It's working.
他的受损细胞在恢复
His damaged cells are regenerating.
我们真的要治愈他的肝脏了
We're actually going to heal his liver.
我知道你之前对此持保留态度 医生
I know you had your reservations about this, Doctor.
你不懂的
You have no idea.
斯科特 等一下
Oh, Scott, wait up.
嗨 安琪
Hi, Angie.
嗨 斯科特
Hey, Scott.
-还好吗 -嗯 你呢
- All good? - u202dYeah, you?
我挺好的
Yeah. Very good.
我准备去吃午饭了 你要跟我一起吗
I was gonna grab lunch in the caf, if you wanted to join.
夏威夷菜 很有趣的东西
Poke bowl day. Extremely exciting stuff.
太好了 十五分钟后在那里见
Great. Yeah, I'll meet you there in 15 minutes.
我正要去清醒一下头脑
I'm just gonna go clear my head.
清醒头脑 很好
Oh, clear your head. Great.
听着一点也不神秘
Doesn't sound at all mysterious.
我们在天上的父
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国降临
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
愿你的旨意行在地上 如同行在天上
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
今日赐给我们
Give us this day...
布洛克特
Brockett.
我喜欢你和马利克用蛛丝做的事情
I like what you and Malik are doing with the spider silk--
-很新奇 -很好
- Intriguing. u202d- Oh. Good.
-我有个... -我想
- Listen, I had... - So look, I wanted...
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. u202d- Sorry.
-你先吧 -没事
- You go, you go. - u202dNo, no.
只是小事 你需要什么
It's, a... favor. What do you need?
克莱·杰克逊会受伤是因为
Klay Jackson got hurt because there isn't
在他生活半径五公里内一个公园也没有
a single park in a three-mile radius of where he lives.
他不是第一个也不会是最后一个受伤的人
He's not the first and he won't be the last.
但我找到了一家公♥司♥ 它能在一天内提供
But I found a company that'll provide everything you need
建一座公园所需要的一切
to build a park in a day,
只要我们有土地
if we have the land.
你想让我去建一座公园
You want me to build a park?
它不只可以防止未来
Not only will it prevent accidents like this
再发生类似的事故
from happening in the future,
而且是很好的社区推广
it's really great community outreach.
让我看看
Let me read through this.
-好的 -我会...
- Okay. Yeah, no. u202d- Yeah, I'll...
-谢谢你 -好好考虑一下的
- Thank you. - u202d...see what I can do.
阿米莉亚
Amelia.
你看起来很好
You look so wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的绘画进行得还好吗
How is your art?
你们如果看到她画的画就好了 她是个天才
If you could see her paintings, she is a genius.
她用混合绘画法 非常特别
Mixed media, just really special.
她得过很多奖 我墙上还挂着一些
Oh, won awards. I still have a few hanging on my walls.
我工作了 没时间画了
I'm working, so I haven't had time.
阿米莉亚 费舍尔先生 不如我们
Uh, Amelia, Mr. Fischer, why don't we... Yeah.
不如我们开始吧
Why don't we get started.
首先 费舍尔先生
First of all, Mr. Fischer,
我们得先确认
we need to make sure that, uh,
已经向你描述过程序风险
the risks of this procedure have been described,
并且你已明白这些风险
and you understand those risks,
且同意继续进行下去
and, um, consent to moving forward.
我明白 我同意
I understand. I consent.
你将要捐赠你的部分肝脏
I need to ask that you are planning to donate a portion of your liver,
你没有被强迫或是诱导
and you are free of coercion or inducement,
并且可以随时拒绝捐献
and free to decline to donate at any time.
我们可以为彼此节约大把的时间
We can all save ourselves a lot of time.
我准备好签字了 我没什么问题了
I'm ready to sign. I have been paid in full.
我现在跟我的女儿坐在一起
I am sitting here with my daughter.
太好了 我赞成简短的会议 我们签字吧
Great. Well, I'm all for short meetings, let's sign.
等等
Hold on.
你这么做是不能让我回去的
You can't buy me back with this.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
我需要你明白
I need you to understand
我们之间没有什么未来
that this doesn't go anywhere from here, okay?
没有对话交流
There are no conversations,
没有感恩节晚餐
there's no Thanksgiving dinners.
你懂了吗
Do you get that?
亲爱的 我是你的父亲
Well, honey... I am your father,
我不能保证
and I can't promise
我不会想办法接触你
I'm not gonna try to reach out to you,
去联♥系♥你
to connect with you.
面对事实吧 你也可以利用我的
Let's face it, you can use me, too.
你应该继续你的绘画事业
I mean, you should be doing your art...
可能你不记得我为什么离开艺术学校了 爸
Maybe you don't remember why I left art school, Dad.
因为就在一个学期期中的时候
Because right in the middle of a semester,
你消沉至底
you bottomed out,
我不得不再一次去弗罗里达州接你
and I had to come down to Florida to pick you up again.
我告诉过你那些日子都结束了
I told you those days are over.
对你来说 可能对你来说都结束了
For you! Maybe for you they're over,
但我仍然每一天都活在这样的日子里
but I still live with them every single day!
我不知道我还能不能继续
I don't know if I can do this.
阿米莉亚 这可能是你唯一的选择了
Amelia, this may be your only option.
这是你的选择 你有掌控权
This is your choice. You have control over this.
我八岁的时候
When I was eight years old,
你把我丢在一个三年级的派对上
you dropped me off at a third-grade party,
然后就消失了十天
and you disappeared for ten days.
你消失了
You disappeared.
我们非得回忆那些吗
Are we gonna go there?
小南瓜 我告诉过你那都结束了
Pumpkin, I told you those days are over.
于是我不得不跟派对上的其他家长编瞎话
There I was making up some story to the parents at the party
说你是被人叫走参加重大会议去了
about how you got called away to a big meeting.
接下来的十天
And I spent the next ten days
我都在努力想办法养活自己
figuring out ways to feed myself.
让邻居每天开车顺路送我去上学
Getting our neighbor to drop me off at school every day,
心里惦记着还会不会再见到你
wondering if I was ever gonna see you again.
后来你回来了
Then you came back,
你满怀歉疚
and you were so sorry.
你发誓再也不会这样了
And you swore it would never happen again,
我从小到大都在听你一而再再而三地保证
and you've been telling me that my whole life,
这次肯定会不一样
that this time it's gonna be different.
「这次我真的改了」
"This time I've really changed""
也许你能骗得了其他人
Well, maybe you can fool all these other people,
但你再也骗不了我
but you can't fool me.
我受够了 受够了
I'm done. I'm done!
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
我宁可死也不想欠他什么了
I would rather die than owe him anything.
我不是你的小南瓜
I am not your pumpkin!
我们现在怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
现在我要给克莱·杰克逊的腿做固定
Right now, I'm going to stabilize Klay Jackson's legs
以给明天的蛛丝手术做好准备
to prepare him for the spider silk surgery tomorrow.
我是说阿米莉亚
About Amelia.
詹姆斯 你太性急了
James, you were brash.
你看到医学问题 于是便找到了解决方法
You saw a medical problem and you found a fix,
这很棒 但这还涉及到两个活生生的人
which was brilliant but there are two human beings involved.
我做这一行已经有26年了
I've been doing this 26 years.
你要好好听我的话
You need to listen to what I have to say.
我们该怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
我们要尽最大努力摆平问题
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表