剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
但是格洛丽亚
But Gloria...
停了下来
stopped.
她坐在我身边
She sat with me.
我告诉她
I told her that
她在浪费时间
she was wasting her time,
告诉她我很脏
that I was filthy.
然后她从包里
So she reached into her purse,
拿出了一块布
removed a cloth,
开始擦拭我的脸
and washed my face.
然后
And...
奇迹发生了
it was a miracle.
在你感觉自己无药可救的时候
To be touched when...
被深深地打动了
you feel so untouchable.
这是我人生中第一次想要活下去
It was the first time in my life I wanted to live.
现在 多亏了你们
And now, thanks to you...
我有了一丝生机
I just might.
我知道你不相信格洛丽亚的话
I know you don't believe what Gloria's saying,
所谓的这都是上帝的计划
that this is all part of God's plan.
但是我看到你
But I see in you
散发着和她一样的光芒
the same light that I see in her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
富兰克林
Franklin?
来人 他情况不妙
Help! Something's really wrong.
-立即输氧 -好的医生
- Oxygen, right away. - Yes, Doctor.
他暂时稳定了
u202dHe's stable now,
但是已经为他输了四单位的血了
but that's his fourth unit of blood.
如果我们再次尝试治疗方案 有没有可能
Is there a chance if we try the treatment again...
他的身体排斥输入的药物
His body rejected the IV medication.
大剂量的蛋白酶抑制剂
A high dose of the protease inhibitor
造成了凝血障碍和大出血
caused decreased clotting and hemorrhage.
也就是说 我为他补充了大量血小板
I mean, I replenished his platelets
帮助他止住了血 但是
to stop the bleeding, but...
他无法挺过下一轮的治疗了
he can't handle another round of treatment.
詹姆斯 我们需要新的方案
We need another option, James.
我们一定能找到别的方案
Then we'll find one.
你是新来的
You're new.
我被派过来照顾基廷先生
I've been assigned to Mr. Keating.
你好
Hello.
好点了吗 路易斯
How are you doing, Louis?
很好 詹姆斯
Okay, James.
拜托你好好照顾基廷先生
Please take special care of Mr. Keating.
这儿没有贵宾 人人平等
There are no VIPs here, everyone is equal,
但这只对你说 基廷先生就是贵宾
but just between us, Mr. Keating is a VIP.
我会照顾好他的
I'll take care of him.
很好
Okay.
我是妮娜
I'm Nina.
库珀
Cooper.
詹姆斯
James.
贝尔
Bell.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
艾莉怎么样了
How's Ali?
还很稳定
Um, still stable.
正在休息
But resting.
你也需要睡眠
You really need sleep, too.
尤其你这个熬通宵的
Especially if you've been pulling all-nighters.
凌晨四点回家的人还有脸说我
Says the guy coming home from work at 4:00 a.m.
这个嘛
Well...
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - u202dThank you.
我改进了你的煎蛋卷
I made some improvements to your omelet recipe.
是吗
Yeah?
你居然能超越完美
How do you improve on perfection?
看着不错
It looks good.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不错
All right.
看来妈不用担心你会出轨了
Well, I guess Mom doesn't have to worry about another woman.
再说一遍
I'm sorry?
这儿很明显没有女人来过
Well, this place clearly lacks a female touch.
老爸
So, Dad...
你是怎么打算的
What's happening?
你干这份工作很好
I think it's good that you took this job.
你需要这样
You needed to do this.
但这是长久之计吗
But what's the long-term plan?
你不能一直住在这么远
You can't just keep living on opposite sides of the country
远离妈和卢克
from Mom and Luke.
宝贝 生活
Honey, life, um...
生活是很复杂的
life gets complicated.
没错 但
Yeah, but...
你还爱我妈 对吧
you still love Mom, right?
我当然还爱她
Yeah, I love Mom. Of course, I mean--
怎么会不爱呢 宝贝
Of course I love her, honey.
那你最近怎么样
So, how are you doing?
课上得怎么样
How are, um, how are your classes?
还行吧
Classes are good.
这就说完了吗
Very indescriptive.
和谁交往呢吗
You, um, you seeing anybody?
这就说来话长了
That took long.
我就是问问
Well, I just want to know.
如果和某个人在一起很开心
You know, if there's someone who makes you happy.
确实有
There is.
真的吗
Really?
他是谁
What's his name?
艾莉
Ali.
我们不会放弃的 富兰克林 但
We won't give up, Franklin, but
在提高你的CD4计数之前
until we find a way to raise your CD4 count,
不能确保你不会受到其它感染
we can't prevent you from getting other types of infections.
所以你还要在邦克山呆久一些
So, we want to keep you here at Bunker Hill longer.
这样就可以每天每时每分对你监控
We'll be able to monitor you every day, every hour, every minute,
尽可能保证你的安全
keep you as safe as possible.
就算真的有上帝
If there is a God,
他也不会听的
he ain't listening.
亲爱的 这是上帝在考验你
Baby, you're being tested.
或者也许
Or maybe,
根本没有什么解决方法
there's just no plan for me, after all.
也许在这世界上
Maybe there's just a whole bunch of people
有这么一群人
in the world and...
大部分都很坏 也有一些和你一样善良
most of 'em are bad and a few of them are good like you.
我已经决定好成为那类人了
And I have to decide who I'm gonna be.
过去的两个月
The past two months,
我试着救自己的命
I've been trying to save my own life.
不管我还剩多少时日
Whatever time I have left,
我想用在街道上
I want to spend back on the streets.
在那儿帮助别人
Helping people,
就像你帮助我那样
the way that you helped me.
你的CD4计数只有40 就这样出去的话
If you go out there with a CD4 count of 40,
你连几周都撑不过去
you may not live past a few weeks.
那如果我在这儿呢
And if I stay here?
我自己死在病房♥里
I could die in a hospital room alone.
但你活下来的几率要成指数的高于
But your odds of survival are exponentially higher...
贝尔先生 抱歉
Mr. Bell, forgive me.
但你不知道我过了怎样的人生
But you have no idea what my life has been.
我做过的事
The things that I've done.
对自己做过的事
The things that've been done to me.
哪怕这辈子就这一次
And for once in my life,
我想做点好事
I want to do something good.
为什么连这个都要剥夺
Why do you want to take that away from me?
你来时 因为免疫力低下还有其它的感染
u202dYou came here with several other infections due to your low immunity.
至少留下来把那些治好
At least allow us to finish treating them.
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表