剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
你也是
Well, so were you.
我不喜欢别人吼我家的医生
Well, I don't like it when people yell at my doctors.
他们就像我的家人一样
They're kind of like my family.
我不该吼你
I shouldn't have shouted at you.
* We are one *
* We unite *
我无法想象面临失去天赋的感觉
I can only imagine what it must feel like to face losing your gift.
失去让你特别的那种东西
The very thing that makes you special.
那不止是天赋
Oh, it's not just my gift.
还是我的一切
It's... it's everything.
失去它 我...
Without it, I'm...
就会泯然众人
not anybody.
害怕很正常
It's okay to be scared.
我也会害怕的
I'd be scared, too.
当我建造这家医院时
When I built the hospital,
我真的觉得我们无所不能
I truly thought we could do anything.
一般来说我们确实可以
And usually, we can.
我们为了病人不惜走遍天涯海角
I mean, we really go to the ends of the earth
为了每一位病人 但...
for our patients, all of them, but...
还是有我们救不了的 这很难
some of them we still can't save, and it's very, very hard.
但我觉得我们能帮你 乔治娅
But I really think that we can help you, Georgia.
给我们个机会
Please let us try.
早上好 感觉怎么样
Good morning. How are you feeling?
我现在意识到那不是什么好主意
I'm realizing now it's not a great idea to yell
对着要给你喉咙动刀的人♥大♥喊
at the person who's about to take a knife to your throat.
你很走运
Well, luckily for you,
我手很稳 意志也坚定
I have a very steady hand and nerves of steel.
手术室见
I'll see you in there.
早上好
Good morning.
她怎么样
How is she doing?
她喝了一瓶
She took a bottle.
一共喝了三瓶了
She took three bottles.
你怎么做到的
How'd you get her to do it?
我忘记了我们告诉病人的首要事情
I forgot the first thing we tell our patients.
肌肤相亲
Skin to skin.
她需要安全感
She just needed to feel safe.
斯凯拉现在感觉好多了
Well, Skylar's feeling better now.
她准备好见孩子了
She's ready to see the baby.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你相信她吗
You trust her?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你怎么知道她不会伤害孩子
How do you know she's not gonna harm this baby?
有时候就要有信心
Sometimes you just have to have faith.
有作用吗
Did it work?
手术很顺利
The surgery was very successful.
声带组织融合得非常完美
Those cords fit in beautifully.
我什么时候能开始唱歌♥
When can I sing again?
训练你的声音恢复到之前的水平还需要些时日
It'll take some work to train your voice to get to where it was,
但你准备好了的话 随时都可以试试
but you can try it out whenever you are ready.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我之前表现得
I know I was kind of, like...
像个发疯的贱♥人♥
a massive bitch.
我遇见过更糟的
I've had worse.
我真该感谢你
I really should thank you.
我是你的粉丝
I am a huge fan of your music.
你的歌♥
Your song...
《我可以的》
"I Got This"
陪我度过了一段困难的时期
I mean, it got me through a really tough time.
-失恋吗 -不是
- Breakup? - u202dOh, no, no, no.
医生们哪有社交生活
Doctor. No social life.
我搬到这儿来实习那阵
When I moved here for my residency...
我的家人 并不支持我
My family... they weren't supportive.
我一个人也不认识
I didn't know a soul here.
有时我会怀疑自己是否做错了
And there were moments when I really wondered if I'd made a huge mistake.
所以我一直在听你的歌♥
So I played your song
开车在听 走路会听
when I was driving, when I was walking,
在我的小公♥寓♥里也听
when I was in my tiny apartment.
那让我觉得我能做到
And it made me feel like I could do it.
好像我做得没错
Like I made the right choice.
就算每个人都说你的歌♥写的是某个内衣模特
So,everyone... they say your song is about some underwear model.
我知道这不仅是什么蠢男人
But I know it's not about some stupid guy,
这比那要有深度得多
because it is so much deeper than that.
等一下 这歌♥唱的就是某个蠢男人
No, hang on. It's totally about a stupid guy.
虽然我更喜欢你的解读
I mean, I like your interpretation better,
但也别放弃找个蠢男人的念头
but don't give up on finding some stupid guy, either.
世事难料
You never know.
蠢男人也有成为你今生挚爱的可能
There's always a chance he ends up being some great love.
她很好
She's doing great.
她这么小没问题吗
Is it okay that she's so small?
布洛克特医生说她吃得可不少
Well, Dr. Brockett says she's eating like a champ.
她很快就能长大的
She'll put that weight on fast.
你想试试吗
You want to try?
好啊 可我不知道
Okay. I-I don't even...
我连怎么抱她都不会
I-I don't think I even know how to hold her.
我一直用的橄榄球式喂养法
I've been using the football hold
所以你缝了线也不会很难
so it'll be easier on you with your stitches.
没关系
It's okay.
-这样吗 -就像抱橄榄球就好
- Like this? - Seriously like... just like a football.
好了
Okay.
她不想喝
She doesn't want it.
可能需要点时间 但你没问题
Well, it might take a minute, but you'll get it.
她好像不喜欢我
No, I-I don't think she wants me.
别担心 摇摇她
It's okay. Just rock her.
宝宝能感觉到你的紧张 我知道这很难
Babies can feel your stress, so just... I know it's hard.
尽量保持冷静 别太担心
Just try to stay calm. Don't worry too much.
我不知道该怎么保持冷静
I really suck at being calm.
-这就好了 -天啊
- Yeah, there you go. - u202dOh, my God.
这就好了
There you go.
你做到了
You did it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她在看我
She's looking at me.
没错
Yeah, she is.
我是妈妈
I'm your mom.
我一直在想
I've been thinking about...
该怎么叫你
what I want to call you.
我想叫你艾黛莱德
I wanted to name you Adelaide.
这是我外婆的名字
That was my grandma's name.
就是你太姥姥
Your great-grandma.
她是我见过的最坚强 最厉害的女人
She was like... the strongest, most bad-ass lady I've ever met.
可以吗 艾黛
Is that okay, Addy?
我可以叫你艾黛吗
Can I call you Addy?
我知道你想说什么
Know what you're gonna say.
我陷得太深了
Got too attached.
不
No.
实际上 我想说你救了那孩子的命
Actually, I was going to say that you saved that baby's life.
现在最难的部分就是放手
Now the hard part is letting go.
我找到她了
I found her.
陈夫人 你想和安琪聊聊吗
Mrs. Cheng, do you want to talk to Angie?
你告诉她
You-you tell her.
好
Okay.
安琪 你母亲的子♥宫♥颈抹片异常
Angie, your mom had an abnormal pap smear,
我做了血常规 大生化 促甲状腺激素检测
so I ran a CBC, a CMP, a TSH,
还做了阴♥道♥镜检查
and we also did a colposcopy,
进而做了宫颈活检
which led to a cervical biopsy.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你母亲患有宫颈癌
Your mom has cervical cancer.
已经到了IIIC期[晚期]
It's stage IIIC.
不幸的是 癌细胞通过血液扩散到其它器官
Unfortunately, it spread to her other organs through her bloodstream.
好消息是你母亲的其它方面非常健康
The good news is that your mom is in otherwise excellent health,
而且她还年轻
and she's young.
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表