剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
So, who's Aubrey Diaz?
詹姆斯和我说的故事
Oh, it's just this story James told me.
-我或许不该...-当然 我明白
- I probably shouldn't... - Right. No, no. Got it.
我大概只是没想到你们关系那么好
I guess I just didn't realize you guys had that kind of relationship.
-还会说些秘密 -马利克 别这样
- All these secret things. - Malik. Come on.
很抱歉这么问 但我觉得不太对劲 佐伊
Look. I'm sorry I got to ask this, but something feels off here, Zoe.
你和詹姆斯之间发生过什么吗
Did anything ever go on between you and James?
从来没有 我们只是朋友而已
No. Never. We're just friends. That's it.
我收到了朱莉安娜的回复
I heard back from Julianna.
她已经找了最大的领导 还是不行 詹姆斯
She took it to the top level, but I'm sorry, James.
他们不会改变决定
They're not gonna reverse their decision.
抱歉 詹姆斯 我们会尽可能地让他舒服些
I'm so sorry, James. We'll keep him as comfortable as we can.
谢谢你 老华
Thank you, W.
-内森怎么样了 -对他进行了插管治疗
- How is Nathan doing? - He's been intubated.
我们发现蜱虫体内确实携带有他所感染的同种病毒
And we confirmed the tick's carrying the same virus that infected him.
这是种全新的神经硬化性疾病
It's a brand new neurosclerotic disease.
我已经通知了疾控中心
I alerted the CDC.
他们正在发布警告
They're issuing a warning.
蜱虫感染病毒后多久死亡
How long did it take the disease to kill the tick?
蜱虫还活着
The tick is still alive,
也就是说它体内产生了抗体 牵制住了病毒数量
which means its developed antibodies to keep the virus at bay.
我们可以提取蜱虫血浆
So we can harvest the tick's plasma,
其中有对抗病毒的先天免疫因子
which contains its natural immunities to the virus,
并注射到内森体内
and inject it into Nathan.
真是个好消息
That's great news.
这从未在人类身上实施过
It's never been tried in humans before.
对于外来异物
And it is a foreign substance;
内森的身体可能会完全排斥 甚至更糟
Nathan's body could reject it completely, or even worse,
让他的整个系统进入休克状态
it could cause his system to go into a state of shock.
药监局怎么说
What does the FDA say?
依照他们的指导方针
Well, under their own guidelines,
在紧急情况下我们不必寻求批准
we don't need to seek approval in an emergency situation.
我们现在分秒必争
We have hours here.
没有几天时间了
Not days.
很好 我宁愿请求宽恕也不愿寻求许可
Good. I'd rather ask for forgiveness than seek permission.
治疗是兵行险招
Treatment is a risky move.
我也没有十足的把握
I'm not entirely comfortable with it.
你为自己当年在俄亥俄所做的决定后悔吗
Do you regret the decision you made back in Ohio?
给那个得了白血病的男孩未经批准的药物吗
Giving the boy with leukemia the unapproved drug?
我的直觉告诉我我必须竭尽所能地去救他
My gut told me I had to do anything I could to keep that boy alive.
-不论如何 -你现在有什么直觉
- No matter what. - What is your gut telling you now?
我需要在有史以来第一次将蜱虫血浆
That I need a sandwich before I go injecting tick plasma
注射到人体内之前吃个三明治
into a human being for the first time ever.
只有功能性是不够的
They can't just be functional.
还需要优雅 而且酷
They got to be elegant. And cool.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得你的简历上可以加上鞋匠了 詹姆斯
I think that you just added cobbler to your resume, James.
好了 最后一步 然后就可以去舞会了
All right. One last step, and it's off to the ball.
BGM: All This Could Be Yours by Cold War Kids
* I've been silent partner, I've been your shrink *
* I have heard your sad look misfortune speech *
* But I'll have sympathy when you get off your seat *
* Before this bitter mess becomes a disease *
* I have cracked the code on this old machine *
* 10,000 hours to be released *
* But I've been wondering why can't you see *
* And I have been waiting *
* For you to find *
* That all of this could be yours *
* Be yours tonight, could be yours *
* Could be yours, could be yours, could be yours. *
* Could be yours, could be yours, could be yours. *
在山脚下 亨利爬得越来越慢
At the foot of the mountain, Henry slowed to a crawl.
这些山太高了
These mountains are much too high.
他抱怨道
He moaned.
我上不去 我恐高
I Can't go. I'm afraid of heights.
不要傻了 托马斯勇敢地说
Don't be silly? Said Thomas, bravely...
-回家吗 -是的
- Going home? - Yep.
差不多时间了
About that time.
那是什么
What's that?
我做了几双拖鞋
Oh, I made some slippers.
又透气又好看
Really cool but elegant ones.
妮娜
Nina.
你愿意跟我一起去参加舞会吗
Do you want to go to prom with me?
BGM: Worse Things Than Love by Timeflies (feat. Natalie La Rose)
* You look good, so fine. *
* Come on, put your body on mine. *
* So bad and you know. *
* You turn heads as you go. *
我觉得我们来得不算太晚
I guess I made it to prom.
我不得不强迫一个小孩给我最后一杯水果饮料
I had to strong-arm a junior for the last of the fruit punch.
妮娜 这是佐伊·布洛克特医生
Nina, you know Dr. Zoe Brockett.
当然 我们在大厅里见过
Hi, yeah, we've passed in the halls.
是的 很高兴在舞会上正式认识你
That's right. Nice to officially meet you, at prom.
* There's worse things than love. *
她来了
Oh! Here she comes.
* There's worse things, *
* there's worse things than love. *
裙子做得很好看
Nice job on that dress.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
BGM: Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
* I met you in the dark. *
* You lit me up. *
不敢相信你真的来了
I can't believe you made it here.
电子皮肤
E-skin.
说来话长 但我还是来了 对吗
Long story, but I'm here, right?
这双鞋
Those shoes.
很奇怪吗
Are they too weird?
棒极了
They're awesome.
你太美了
You're awesome.
小伙子彼得 快点邀请她
Come on, Petey Boy, ask her.
可以和你一起跳一支舞吗
Well. Do you want to dance?
我觉得你一开始不是这么安排的
Oh, I'm not sure your date would like that very much.
我是一个人来的
I came alone.
* I think that you should get some rest. *
* I knew I loved you then. *
* But you'd never know. *
* 'Cause I played it cool. *
* When I was scared of letting go. *
* I knew I needed you but I never showed. *
* But I want to stay with you. *
* Until we're grey and old. *
* Just say you won't let go. *
* Just say you won't let go. *
眼睛跟着我的手指动
Follow my finger with your eyes, please.
很好
Yeah.
看起来不错
Looking good.
你的氧饱和趋于正常
Your oxygen level's back to normal,
烧也退了
and your fever's coming down.
我要好了吗
I'm gonna be okay?
接下来的几周里你还需要定期进行抗体注射
You'll need periodic antibody infusions for a few weeks,
以及物理治疗
and physical therapy.
但是你已经可以自♥由♥呼吸
But you're breathing on your own,
而且认知功能一切正常
and your cognitive function is normal.
所以是的
So, yeah.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
我不知道如何表达我的感激之情
I don't know how to thank you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
挽救了我的家庭
You saved my family.
我让他们进来 好让你们庆祝一下
Well, let's get them in here so you can celebrate.
爸爸
Daddy!
小宝贝
Hey, kiddo.
过来
Hey, get in there.
怎么样
Hey, you.
内森你真是把我吓坏了
You scared the hell out of me, Nathan.
BGM: Real by MAJIK
* I'm thinking it over. *
* As I breathe slow motion. *
你为她所做的一切真的让人惊叹
What you did for that girl was amazing.
我们何不一起分享他们的快乐呢
Why should they get to have all the fun?
* So can we turn this round. *
* Or should we let this go. *
* I'm running on instinct for you. *
* So if I want to run and hide. *
* Would you be there for me. *
* If I'm gonna let this slide. *
所以
So...
我在想治疗格斯谢三氏综合征的那个试验药物
I've been thinking about that experimental GSS drug.
然后呢
Yeah?
药监局不知道的东西
What the FDA doesn't know
不会伤害到他们
can't hurt them.
也不会伤害我
Can't hurt me.
* If this is real. *
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表