剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
满意吗 很好
Sound good? Okay, great.
我们现在在和时间赛跑
Right now, we're fighting time.
她需要吗♥啡♥来控制抽搐
She needs the morphine to control her seizures
否则会造成永久性脑损伤
or she'll have permanent brain damage.
但另一方面 吗♥啡♥会抑制呼吸
But, of course, the morphine suppresses her breathing.
她需要依赖呼吸机
She needs to be on a ventilator,
但她的肺又无法长♥期♥承受
which her lungs won't tolerate for long.
所以是进退两难
So it's a catch-22.
只能在孩子的肺和大脑之间二选一
We got to choose between destroying the baby's lungs or brain?
这个孩子还没有准备好离开子♥宫♥
This baby's not ready to be out of the womb.
所以我们把她放回去
So let's put her back in.
子♥宫♥模拟器
The womb simulator?
你觉得会起效
You think that could work?
即便只是24个小时
Even 24 hours would give us time to wean
也会对帮孩子戒掉吗♥啡♥有帮助
the baby down from the morphine
再帮她导入温和类鸦♥片♥药物
and load her system with a milder opioid,
美♥沙♥酮♥ 以安全戒毒
methadone, for a safer withdrawal.
等一下 模拟器还远远没有准备好
Wait, hold on. The simulator's nowhere even close to being ready.
好吧 问题出在哪里
Okay. What are the problems?
就算我们可以通过脐带为孩子传输养分
Okay, we can give the baby nutrition through the umbilical cord,
但如果用脐带为血液充氧 就会形成血栓
but if we use it to oxygenate the blood, it'll cause blood clots.
液体通气呢
What about liquid ventilation?
那就基本算是人工自宫了
It's-it's basically an artificial womb.
如果我们做一些
What if we made synthetic amniotic fluid
有携氧能力的羊水呢
with oxygen-carrying capacity?
说不定真会起作用
That could actually work.
听起来很科幻 但那的确是
It sounds sci-fi, but it's liquid that
你可以用来呼吸氧气的液体
you can actually breathe oxygen in.
液体对肺的压力比空气要小
Liquid would exert less tension on the lungs than the air,
所以不会造成肺破裂
so they won't rupture.
配置机器注入液氧
Will take a little bit of time to configure the machine
需要一些时间
to infuse liquid oxygen.
好 行动吧
Okay, let's go.
我们只有几个小时来解决问题
We only have a few hours to figure this out,
否则 我们就会失去那个孩子
or we will lose that baby.
我们打算把她放进一个人工子♥宫♥内
We're planning on putting her in an artificial womb
里面是孩子用来呼吸的氧气充足的液体
filled with an oxygen-rich fluid that the baby breathes.
从而在我们慢慢让她戒除吗♥啡♥的同时
This lets us protect her brain
可以保护她的大脑
while we slowly wean her off morphine and...
这样在戒毒过程中
she can go through the withdrawal
她就不用靠自己呼吸了
without having to breathe on her own.
她只需在不到24小时内用这个
She'll only need to be on it for approximately 24 hours.
这真的有效吗
And that really works?
我们会对她进行密切监控
We're gonna monitor her very closely.
如果出现问题 我们会马上把她拿出来
If anything goes wrong, we'll remove her immediately.
然后呢
And then what?
我们先一步一步来
Let's take this one step at a time.
有话直说吧
Just tell me straight.
求求你们了
Please.
说实话 我们也不知道
Honestly, we don't know.
我们给你的宝宝注射吗♥啡♥是因为
The reason we had to put your baby on morphine was because
戒毒导致了抽搐
the drug withdrawal was causing seizures.
要很大剂量的吗♥啡♥才能停止抽搐
And it took such a high dose of morphine to stop the seizures
而这也会导致她停止呼吸
that it basically stopped her breathing, too.
所以我们才使用了呼吸机
Which is why she's on the ventilator,
但她新生的肺还无力承受
but her tiny lungs aren't tolerating it.
我们会竭尽全力
We're gonna do the best we can,
但海♥洛♥因♥诱导的抽搐很难控制
but heroin-induced seizures are very hard to control.
我知道了
Okay.
能把我送回病房♥吗
Can you take me back to my room, please?
-能把联结阀递给我一下吗 -给
- Can you hand me that coupling valve? - Okay.
好了 跟我说实话
Okay. Lay it on me.
是人参 对吧
It was the ginseng, right?
安琪
Angie...
你跟她说郑医生是冒牌医生了吗
Did you tell her that Dr. Zheng is not a real doctor?
因为我说的她不信
'Cause she won't listen to me.
安琪 你妈妈现在是我的病人
Angie, your mom is my patient now.
我不会告诉你具体情况的
I can't tell you how it went.
但是我让你给她看病的
But I was the one who asked you to see her.
没错 但如果我告诉你具体情况
Yeah, and me talking about how it went
那就侵犯了她的隐私
would be an invasion of her privacy.
如果她想告诉你
If she wants to tell you--
不不不 你不了解我妈
Uh, no, no, no, no. You-you don't know my mom.
她对事实的理解是歪曲的
She has a very skewed view of the truth.
有一次她说郑医生对着她吟唱
One time she told me Dr. Zheng cured her pneumonia
从而治好了她的肺炎
by humming to her.
你就告诉我吧
I mean, come on.
不行
No.
刚生完孩子那个怎么样了
How's the mom doing?
不太好
Not great.
她马上要强制自己戒毒了
She's about to hit some pretty serious withdrawal of her own.
而且为了惩罚自己
And she's punishing herself
她还拒绝了任何药物治疗
by refusing any kind of medication.
你还好吗 詹姆斯
You okay, James?
什么 我没事
Hmm? Yeah. No, I'm fine.
我怎么会不好 我心情很好
Why would I not be okay? I'm peachy.
因为你现在很怪
'Cause you're acting weird.
心烦意乱的
Distracted.
发生什么事了吗
Is something going on?
没什么啊
Not that I know of.
跟那个护士有关吗
This about that nurse?
好吧 是跟她有关
Yeah, okay, it is.
我还没约她出去呢
I haven't asked her out.
还在等合适的时机
I'm still waiting to find the right time.
别再想那个了
Don't get in your head about it.
现在还有很多很重要的事
There's too much important stuff going on here.
她肺部承受的压力太大
Her lung pressure's critical.
安琪那边一有消息
Soon as we get the word from Angie,
马上在她脐部插管
we need to get her umbilicus cannulated
尽快停用呼吸机
and get her off that machine as quickly as possible.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我知道 我只是提醒你
Yeah, I just need to remind you
一旦出现了问题
if something goes wrong,
她也许是你的病人 但还是由我做主
she may be your patient, but I make the call.
我知道
I understand.
孩子的妈妈虽然是瘾君子
This baby's mother may be addicted to drugs
但她也是我们的病人
but she's our patient too,
为了保持健康 她已经达到了极限
and she's working as hard as humanly possible to get healthy.
她让我们实话实说
She asked us to give it to her straight.
就算是这样 我是想慢慢把消息渗透给她
Yeah, and I wanted to slow that information down,
这是为她着想 你却没有听我的
for the sake of the mother, and you did not follow my lead.
知道了
I know.
你说得对 很抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
佐伊 我知道你很关心这个孩子
Zoe, I know how much you care about this baby,
你也应该关心她
and you should.
我也不会阻拦你
And I'm not gonna tell you to
对你的病人投入过多的感情
not get emotionally invested in your patients,
但你不能让这个蒙蔽了你的判断
but you can't let it cloud your judgment.
孩子已经插管完毕
The baby's cannulated.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You guys ready? - u202dYeah.
开始吧
Here we go.
心率稳定
Heart rate is consistent.
急性呼吸衰竭
低氧
血碳酸过多症
灌注
肺不张
拜托 宝宝 快呼吸
Come on, baby, breathe.
脐带
肺功能正常
动脉
静脉
天啊 居然成功了
Holy crap, it's working.
天啊
Oh, my God.
很好
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表