剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
天 才
第一季 第十二集
「天才」前情提要
Previously on Pure Genius...
我创立邦克山时 向自己发誓
When I opened Bunker Hill I made a promise
我会尽人力所及
that I would save everyone who came through these doors.
这是路易斯·基廷
This is Louis Keating.
他被确诊为格斯谢三氏综合征
He's been diagnosed with GSS.
-一种神经性疾病 -非常罕见
- It's a neurological disease. - Extremely rare.
我被派过来照顾基廷先生
I've been assigned to Mr. Keating.
我是妮娜·库珀
I'm Nina Cooper.
我已经做了基因检测
I did have the genetic test done,
我的格斯谢三氏综合征结果是阳性的
and it came back positive for GSS.
我需要更多动物实验的数据
I need more data from the animal models
才能批准你进行人体实验
for approval of a human trial.
研究被驳回了
The study wasn't approved.
你为自己当年在俄亥俄所做的决定后悔吗
Do you regret the decision you made back in Ohio?
给那个得了白血病的男孩未经批准的药物吗
Giving the boy with leukemia the unapproved drug?
药监局不知道的东西
What the FDA doesn't know
不会伤害到他们
can't hurt them.
雷女士的床垫
Mattress for Ms. Ray?
送到二楼
Uh, second floor.
全部送去
All of it.
箱子里面是什么
What's in the boxes?
可能是1200针的床单
Oh, probably 1,200 thread count sheets,
薰衣草香薰蜡烛
lavender aromatherapy candles,
还有去掉大象的动物咸饼干
and animal crackers with the elephants removed.
我可能还没看她的附文
I may or may not have read her rider.
有个小问题
Um, quick question.
-我需要你帮忙 -好
- I need your help. - u202dOkay.
我妈妈最近身体不太好
Uh, my mom hasn't been feeling well lately.
肌肉痉挛 她说她背疼 还很恶心
Cramps, she says her back hurts, she's been nauseous.
我肯定是因为她胡乱吃的那些中草药
I swear it's these stupid Chinese herbs she's been taking.
她拒绝去看真正的医生
She refuses to see a real doctor.
我们今天约了吃午饭
So she's meeting me for lunch today,
我在想你能不能假装偶遇
and I was thinking you could maybe bump into us?
用普通话夸夸她
You know, talk her up in Mandarin.
发挥你身为神父的迷人气质
Do your whole charming priest thing
诱导她找你看病
and trick her into seeing you.
安琪 如果你真的担心你妈妈
Angie, if you're really concerned about your mom,
怎么不真正坦诚地跟她聊聊
why don't you just have a real and honest conversation with her?
好吧 我们不聊天
Yeah. We don't do that.
下午一点来院子里 谢了
Courtyard, 1:00. Thank you.
请出示身份证明
ID, please.
我是医务主任
I'm Chief of Staff.
劳烦解释一下为什么这位病人要搞这么大排场
Can you remind me why this patient is worth all this ridiculousness?
害得我要挤过一堆狗仔队才能进来
I had to fight my way through paparazzi to even get in here.
拜托 听听那声音
Oh, come on. That voice?
而且她是「美国甜心」
Plus, she's America's sweetheart.
四座格莱美 六张白金唱片 没有绯闻
Four Grammys, six platinum records, and no celebrity feuds.
还有史上最美好的爱情
Also, the best love life ever.
她那首「你可以的」唱的是跟德拉克分手的故事
Her song "You Got This" is about breaking up with Drake.
还是跟哈里·斯泰尔斯或内衣模特 搞不清
Or Harry Styles or an underwear model, it's unclear.
没事的 没事的 你可以的
It'll be all right, it'll be all right, 'cause you got this.
-你可以的 -早上好 恰纳拉帕塔拉医生
- You got this. - Good morning, Dr. Channarayapatra.
-还好吧 -什么
- Is everything all right? u202d- What?
还好啊 我没事
Y-yes. Yes, I'm fine.
我只是要给世上最伟大的
I-I've just got to operate on the larynx
流行歌♥手之一做喉部手术
of one of the world's greatest pop singers,
但我一点不紧张
but I am not nervous.
BGM: Bang Bang by Jessie J Ariana Grande Nicki Minaj
* You've got a big *
* Ah... hey *
* Bang bang into the room (I know ya want it) *
* Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it) *
好吧 又来个病患
Yeah. Just another patient.
* Ah... hey. *
他还好吗
How's he doing?
有进展吗
Any progress?
我们治疗他还不到十二小时
It's been less than 12 hours since we gave him the treatment.
好吧 还太早了
Okay. u202dIt's so early.
你得有信心 贝尔
You got to have faith, Bell.
好吗 你相信这个治疗法吧
Okay? You believe in this treatment, right?
-我相信 -那就会有用的
- I do. u202d- Then it's gonna work.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - u202dOkay.
但与此同时你不能每隔五秒就来看他
But in the meantime you can't keep visiting him every five seconds.
别人会起疑的
People are gonna wonder what's up.
我会告诉你所有消息 好吗
I will keep you completely updated, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. u202d- Okay.
-快去管理你的医院 -好 谢谢
- Go run your hospital. - Okay, thank you.
谣言是真的吗
Is the rumor true?
乔治娅·雷来这了
Georgia Ray is here?
对了 还得去打声招呼
Oh, right. Have to go say hi.
没想到你认识她 她怎么样
I can't believe you know her. What is she like?
跟普通人没两样
Couldn't be more normal.
洛神花茶 很重要 你不明白
Rose hip tea, it's very important, you don't understand.
是给乔治娅·雷买♥♥的
It's for the Georgia Ray.
我需要二十份杂锦寿司
I need 20 pieces of assorted sushi,
不要鳗鱼 不然就退回
no unagi or I will send it back.
那些百合花让我想到了某个前任
Those lilies are reminding me of an ex.
把花搬出去 换上绣球花
Get them out of here and replace them with hydrangeas.
马上去 雷女士
On it, Ms. Ray.
我还要换身衣服
And I need something else to wear.
这穿着就像条鲸鱼
I-I feel like a whale in this thing.
我们还有其他颜色 雷女士
We do have other colors available, Ms. Ray.
不 想都别想
No. Don't even think about it.
所以我带来了助理
That's why I have a staff.
好了 各位 都闭嘴
Okay, everybody, shut up.
医生来了
The doctors are here.
我们希望你明白 雷女士 我们理解
We want you to know, Ms. Ray, that we understand
对于艺人来说这个诊断结果很可怕
what a scary diagnosis this is for an artist.
好消息是你只是一♥期♥喉癌
The good news is your laryngeal cancer is stage I.
治疗几率很大
It is very treatable.
更好的是这位恰纳拉帕塔拉医生
And even better, Dr. Channarayapatra here
在研究一项非常精准的激光显微手术
has been developing an incredibly precise type of laser microsurgery.
我们可以只切除癌变部分
So we can remove your cancer
而不伤害任何喉部健康组织
without damaging the other healthy tissue in your throat.
那我的声带呢
And what about my vocal cords?
只有做了内部检查后才能完全确定
We won't know with absolute certainty until we go in.
扫描结果显示你的声带没受影响
From your scans, it appears that your vocal cords aren't affected.
而我们有项新技术能够确定癌变部位
And we have a new technology that will tell us for sure.
-魏尔伦医生 -来看看
- Dr. Verlaine. u202d- Check it out.
我们一直在研究这些黄金纳米粒子
We've been working on these gold nanoparticles.
它们会粘附在癌细胞上并准确显示
They stick to the cancer cells and show us exactly
必须切除的喉部组织
what tissue we have to carve out of the throat,
没必要碰的组织我们不会碰
so we don't touch anything we don't need to touch
只需一次手术就行
and we only go in once.
雷女士 我们会想尽办法
Ms. Ray, we are gonna do everything possible
让你痊愈并保护你的嗓子
to get you healthy and to protect your voice.
詹姆斯说你是这里最棒的
Well, James says you're the best there is,
所以我会相信你
so I'm gonna put my faith in you.
乔治娅
Georgia.
詹姆斯
James.
抱歉来迟了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
怎么样 除了得癌症之外
How are you? Apart from the cancer,
而这不必担心 有「梦之队」在这呢
which, don't even worry about it, you got the dream team here.
他们来病房♥看你就相当于治好了你
You're basically cured just being in the same room as them.
-对吧 -不
- Right? - u202dNo.
詹姆斯 你收我入院就很好了
James. You are so kind to have me here.
第一次见面时 我们正「跳换游艇」
When we first met, we were just yacht-hopping.
跳换游艇最棒了
Yacht-hopping's the best.
不必真的在游艇间跳来跳去
You don't actually hop between yachts,
用走就好 这是用词不当
you just walk; it's a misnomer.
他说「我要新开了一家医院
And he said, "I'm starting this new hospital.
任何时候有什么需要就联♥系♥我」
Any time you need anything, just call me."
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表