剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
一旦生物活性血液经肾脏过滤
Okay, so, once the bioactive blood filters through the kidney...
就会进行分流
it should come out in two streams.
红色的是干净的血液 黄色的是尿液
Red for clean blood and yellow for urine.
如果它们是橙色 就说明没起作用
If they turn orange, it's not working.
来试试吧
All right, go ahead.
看到了吗
See?
告诉过你可以用
Told you it works.
看到了吗
See?
告诉过你了
I told you.
透析膜太差了
Shoddy membranes.
你还好吗
You okay?
刚刚和我的患者谈了
Just spoke to my patients.
他们听说捐献链有搁浅的可能
They heard the chain might be falling apart,
都非常绝望
and they're getting desperate.
我让华♥莱♥士♥医生催促劳伦·杜兰德进行捐献
I asked Wallace to push Lauren Durand to donate,
他拒绝了
and he refused.
他认为这样缺乏职业道德
Said it would be unethical.
他只是在遵守器♥官♥移♥植♥的规定
He's just following transplant rules.
是的 但我们是邦克山
Yeah, but we're Bunker Hill--
我们什么时候开始遵守规定了
since when do we ever follow the rules?
他是我们的主任
He's our chief of staff.
他只是尽力让一切都能走上正轨
He's just trying to keep things on the rails.
所以你同意他的看法吗
So you agree with him?
你不会喜欢我的答案的
You're not gonna like my answer.
实话告诉我
Just be honest with me.
忘了我们的关系 实话实说
Forget about you and me, and... just tell me--
作为一名医生 你怎么想
as a doctor, what do you think?
我认为规定的存在一定有其存在的道理
I think the rules exist for a reason.
我认为华♥莱♥士♥是对的
I think Wallace is right.
我知道你心系你的患者
I know you're invested in your patient,
但是看起来你有一点感情用事
but it seems like you're getting a little too emotional.
这就是我的想法
That's what I think.
作为医生
As a doctor.
最好的情况是人造肾脏
Best-case scenario: the mechanical kidney
能够让你妈妈再多活一年
keeps your mom alive for another year.
希望这段时间足够我们寻找别的捐献者
Hopefully, that will give us enough time to find another donor.
这是最好的情况 那么最坏的情况呢
That's the best-case scenario. What's the worst-case scenario?
人造肾脏仍然处于实验阶段
Well, the mechanical kidney is still experimental.
我们日夜兼程地对其进行完善 但是
We're working around the clock to finish it, but we...
能否来得及尤未可知
may not have it ready in time.
所以如果我进行捐献
So... if I donate,
捐献链就不会搁浅
I'll save the chain...
但是我会失去一切对吗
but I'll lose everything else?
我就救不了我妈妈了吗
I can't save my mom?
而且我不得不
And I have to...
拒绝舞团的邀请
turn down the offer?
邀请
Offer?
你得到了那份工作
You got the job.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我
Because I didn't...
我不想让你失望
I didn't want to upset you,
我想为你捐献来救你
and I wanted to donate so I could save you.
但是一切都毁了
But everything is falling apart.
不 劳伦你应该去巴黎
No. Lauren, you need to go to Paris.
应该接受那份工作
You need to take that job.
让你放弃梦想来拯救捐献链是不公平的
It isn't fair to make you give up your dream to save this chain.
这与你无关
This is not on you.
你无须自责
This isn't on you.
透析膜破碎
So the membranes are breaking
是因为血液流进肾脏的时候流速太快了
because the blood flow entering the kidney is too strong.
是的
Yep.
我们为什么不能把透析膜做得坚固一些
Then why can't we just make the membrane stronger?
因为它们是由易碎的硅制成的
'Cause they're made of delicate silicon.
我们最好重新设计外壳以更好地分配受力
We're better off reconfiguring the housing to redistribute the force.
我们正在3D打印一个外壳
We're 3-D printing a housing now.
3D打印结束了
Uh, guys, the 3-D printer's done.
我们试一下这个肾脏
Let's test the kidney.
来吧
Go ahead.
很好
Nice.
该死 怎么会不好使呢
Damn it. Why isn't it working?
听上去不妙啊
That doesn't sound good.
人工肾的透析膜还是会破裂
The membranes in the artificial kidney are still breaking.
可惜还是没有好消息
I wish I had better news.
劳伦退出了捐献链
Lauren's dropped out of the chain.
怎么会这样
Come on!
她说了什么
What did she say?
你说了什么
What did you say?
你到底有没有尽力争取啊
Did you even fight for it?
拜托 这个捐献链本身就很脆弱
Doctor, these chains are fragile.
发生这种事是在意料之中的
We all knew something like this could happen at any time.
我知道你们很沮丧 我也是
I know you're disappointed. I am, too,
但我们应该尊重劳伦的意见
but we have to respect Lauren's decision.
其实我们并不想尊重 因为
No, actually, we don't, because...
别再说了 布洛克特医生
End of discussion, Dr. Brockett.
现在我需要你尽好职责 通知你的患者
Now I just need you to do your job and tell your patients,
很不幸 捐献链断了
unfortunately, the chain has fallen apart.
劳伦 我是布洛克特医生
Lauren. I'm Dr. Brockett.
我是肾脏捐献链手术的医生之一
I'm one of the doctors from the kidney chain.
我负责的患者 布兰登
My patient, um, Brandon,
是你捐献的对象 他是个十岁的小男孩
is the ten-year-old boy who needs your kidney.
他只有十岁
He's ten?
我并不知情
I didn't know.
对不起 我知道我伤害了很多人
I'm sorry. I know I'm hurting a lot of people.
劳伦 我并没有指责你 谁都没有
Lauren, I'm not judging you. No one is.
我只是想让你在走之前
I just want to give you the chance to meet
见一见这个可爱的孩子
a really amazing kid before you go.
能先出去一下吗
Could you excuse us for a second?
嗨 布兰登
Hey, Brandon.
我想让你见一个人
I want you to meet someone.
这是我的朋友劳伦
This is my friend Lauren.
劳伦是一个芭蕾舞者
Lauren's a ballet dancer.
真的吗
Really?
太厉害了
Cool.
你看过芭蕾舞表演吗
Have you ever seen the ballet?
当然 我妈带我看过《胡桃夹子》
Yeah. My mom took me to The Nutcracker once.
我还看过有天鹅的那个
And I saw the one with the swans.
《天鹅湖》
Swan Lake.
你感觉怎么样
What'd you think?
有点无聊
It was kind of boring,
但我喜欢那只黑天鹅
but I liked the black swan.
她很厉害
She kicks butt.
你是为肾脏捐献链来的吗
Are you here for the kidney chain?
算是吧
Sort of.
你是捐献者还是接受者
Are you giving a kidney or getting one?
因为我是接受者
Cause I'm getting one.
我是捐献者
I'm giving one.
BGM: Sleeping Beauty, Op. 66 - Pas D'Action
她真棒
She's incredible.
知道我为什么叫你来这儿吗 布洛克特医生
Do you know why I called you here, Dr. Brockett?
大概知道吧
I have an idea.
劳伦和我说了和布兰登见面的事
Lauren told me about your meeting with Brandon.
现在她打算捐献
Now that she's decided to donate,
需要六个星期康复
she'll be in recovery for six weeks.
她母亲也许活不到那时了
Her mother might not live that long.
她想看女儿为她跳最后一支舞
She wanted to see her daughter dance one last time.
我没有逼劳伦
I didn't coerce Lauren.
确实 但你拿一个垂死的十岁男孩威胁她
No, you cornered her with a dying ten-year-old boy.
你左右了她的想法
You manipulated her.
我只是要救我的患者
I was trying to save my patient.
相信我 我倾尽所能帮助你的患者
Believe me, I get doing everything possible for your patient.
但你做的并不道德
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表