剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
There was one sequence
没有被鉴别出
that remains unidentified.
异常的DNA链
An anomalous strand of DNA.
那就是我们要找的病毒
That's our virus.
很有可能
Most likely.
它属于哪种变异体
What kind of variant is it?
问题来了
That's the problem.
在我们的数据库中都找不到
It doesn't exist in any of our databases.
你是说它从未被发现过
Are you saying it's never been seen before?
这种病毒的DNA也许从未被发现过
It may be the DNA of a virus we've never seen.
但不管它是什么
But whatever it is,
肯定不是人类的
it's not human.
准备好了吗
You ready?
天啊 我好像都忘了正常的皮肤是什么样的
Oh, my God. I think I forgot what my actual skin looked like.
表皮已经变得平滑了
Yeah, the epidermis is smoothing out.
颜色看着也很好
And the color looks good.
在未来24小时内
We still need to monitor
还要对你的恢复进行观察
your progress over the next 24 hours,
给你的皮肤一个恢复期
give your skin a little more time to heal,
但情况很乐观
but this is very promising.
我们之后会对你进行检查
We will be back later to check on you.
还是要小心 你下面的皮层还很脆弱
But be cautious. Your deeper layers are still fragile.
你是说是某种动物让他变成这样的
You're saying some kind of animal did this to him?
很多病毒感染进入人体之前
Many viral infections originate in an animal
都是先从动物身上开始的
before crossing over into humans.
重要的是先弄清到底是那种动物
It's important that we know exactly what the animal was
才能知道如何治疗内森
in order to know how to treat Nathan.
呼吸机在帮助内森呼吸
The BiPAP machine is helping Nathan breathe,
但他的隔膜越来越脆弱
but his diaphragm is steadily weakening.
我们准备插管了
We're going to need to intubate.
就是要用生命维持设备
You mean put him on life support.
只是让他在寻找治愈办法期间保持稳定
We're just stabilizing him while we look for a cure.
要是找不到治愈办法呢
And what if you can't find one?
他是不是会醒不过来
Does that mean he may never wake up?
有可能
It's possible.
你们应该看看鲍比在过马路时
You should see the way Bobby holds Nathan's hand so tight
紧紧拉住内森手的样子
when we cross the street.
或是当他害怕时
Or when he's scared.
内森是家里的顶梁柱
Nathan's the hand-holder in this family.
都是内森忙家务
It's all Nathan.
他照顾鲍比
He takes care of Bobby.
我在外工作
I work.
我不知道自己一个人能不能行
I don't know if I could do this on my own.
我们会尽量救治他的
We're going to do everything we can so that you don't have to.
我该怎么告诉鲍比
What am I supposed to tell Bobby
他永远也不能对他的爸爸说再见了
if he isn't able to ever say good-bye to his father?
有个办法能让他在插管前保持清醒
There is a way we can get Nathan coherent before we intubate.
华♥莱♥士♥医生
Dr. Wallace...
如果使用胆固醇
If we administer steroids,
可以暂时缓解
it could temporarily reduce the swelling
他大脑和眼部神经的肿胀
around his brain and his eye nerve.
但使用胆固醇
But we'd also run the risk that the steroids could cause
有可能会使他的血糖水平升高
his blood sugar levels to rise again.
我知道内森想要这样
I know this is what Nathan would want.
他会不顾一切只要能马上跟鲍比说话
He'd risk anything to be able to talk to Bobby right now.
当然 我理解
I know. Of course. I understand.
胆固醇也有可能减弱他的免疫系统
The steroids may also weaken his immune system...
我们会对他进行严密监控
We'll be monitoring him closely.
没问题的
We can do this.
华♥莱♥士♥医生 风险太大了
Dr. Wallace, that is too much of a risk to that patient.
现在我们没有治疗内森的办法
Right now we don't have a path to saving Nathan.
他是个父亲
He's a father.
现在能为他做的最好的就是
It's possible the best we can do for him is give him a chance
给他与家人道别的机会
to say good-bye to his family.
需要帮助吗
You need any help in there?
小心点
Be careful.
我没事的
I got this.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你真是美极了
You look absolutely perfect.
-真的很美 对吧 -当然
- I kind of do, don't I? - Yeah.
莉迪亚 怎么了
Lydia? What's wrong?
-求你了 快帮帮她 -我很抱歉
- Help her, please. - I'm so sorry.
我不应该抱她的
I shouldn't have tried to hug her.
我太激动了
I just got carried away.
到底怎么回事
What happened?
萝卜硫素只能治疗她皮肤的表层
The sulforaphane only treated the outer layer of her skin.
她的深层皮肤受不了任何突然的活动
Her deeper layers can't withstand any sudden movement
或是摩擦
or friction.
表面麻醉剂
Topical anesthetic, please.
这个喷雾是缓解疼痛的麻醉剂
This spray is a numbing agent to help with the pain.
我听说了莉迪亚的事
I heard what happened to Lydia.
她怎么样了
How is she doing?
我知道你很难理解
Look, I get that this is hard for you to understand,
但女孩一生中只有一次高中毕业舞会
but a girl only gets one senior prom,
现在她去不了了
and she's not gonna be able to go.
我知道我说过舞会很糟糕 这是事实
I know I said the prom is evil, which is true.
但我的故事还没讲完
It's not the whole story.
有个女孩 她叫奥布里·迪亚兹
There was this girl, Aubrey Diaz,
我纠结了几周到底要怎样邀请她
and I obsessed for weeks over how to ask her,
我做了个视频
so I made a video
列举了奥布里·迪亚兹
of me outlining 16 reasons
应该和我去舞会的16个原因
why Aubrey Diaz should go to prom with me.
-你小子不错嘛 -当然
- That's impressive! - Mm.
是不错 但她答应了别人的邀请
Yeah, would have been, if she hadn't accepted the invitation
在几天前接受了别人的邀请
of someone else a few days earlier.
显然 我是最后一个知道的
Apparently, I was the last to know.
你知道 整件事中最让人难过的
And, you know, the hardest part of the whole thing...
是我...错失了机会
was that I just... missed my window.
和她一起的机会
With her.
所以
So...
跟我说说毕业舞会吧
tell me about prom.
我错过什么了 为什么它那么重要
What am I missing? Why is it so important?
好吧
Okay.
在我妈妈过世后我变得十分愤恨
So, uh, got really angry after my mom died.
高中的时候 差不多都是当机状态
Sort of shut down in high school.
去上课 回家 然后躲起来
Go to class, come home, and I hid.
久而久之 我就差不多消失了
More and more, I just kind of disappeared.
我当时完全没打算去毕业舞会
I definitely was not going to prom.
但是后来 有个男孩邀请了我
But then... this guy asked me.
他不是橄榄球队队长那样的万人迷
Let's just say he was not the captain of the football team.
但他很温柔也非常贴心
But he was kind and really sweet.
我们在一起很开心
We had a great time.
这也是我妈妈过世后
And... for the first time since my mom died,
我第一次笑了
I smiled.
你懂吗
You know?
感觉就像我终于在长睡之后醒过来了
Felt like I woke up out of a really long sleep.
当我看着莉迪亚的时候 我...
When I look at Lydia, I...
似乎能看到她在步我的后尘
can kind of see her going down the same road that I went down,
我不想看到这样
and I don't want to see that.
我不希望她这样
I don't want that for her.
我懂
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
内森
Nathan?
内森 我是华♥莱♥士♥医生
Nathan, my name is Dr. Wallace.
你能听见我吗
Can you hear me?
是的 我能...
Yes, I can...
我是在医院吗
Am I in a hospital?
很抱歉告诉你 你感染上了一种病毒
I'm sorry to say you've contracted a virus.
目前 我们还无法确认它到底是什么
We're having trouble identifying what it is.
所以你不知道是什么导致我生病的
So you don't know what's making me sick?
还不知道
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表