剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表
好的 我可以等
Sure, I'll hold.
你好 我需要器官捐献者的信息[西语]
Hola. Información del donantes de órganos.
邦克山 詹姆斯·贝尔 好 谢谢
Bunker Hill y James Bell. Sí. Gracias.
我们正在寻找潜在的肾器官捐献者[中文]
[什么鬼?!]┗|`O′|┛
[印地语]
[说啥玩意儿?!]/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~
我已经和大使♥馆♥说过了
I've already spoken to the embassy.
我知道国际器官捐献很罕见
Yes, I know international organ donations are rare.
同志们 我觉得起作用了
Guys, I think this is working.
有三对匹配 四对了
We've got three pairs. Four.
五 六 七 八
Five. Six. Seven. Eight.
这是肾脏配对捐献系统
It's called a kidney paired donation.
我们用算法从世界各地
We used an algorithm to find seven other
找到其他七对捐献者和受者
donor/recipient pairs from around the world.
我们用飞机把他们接过来
We'd have 'em all fly here
同时做八台移植手术
and do the eight transplants at one time.
这是救我妈的唯一办法了吗
And this is the only way to save my mom?
这是我能想到的唯一的办法
This is the only option I see.
抱歉 信息量太大了
I'm sorry. This is a lot.
一开始你说我要死了 现在你告诉我
I... First, you tell me I'm dying, and now you're telling me
我女儿需要把她的肾捐给一个陌生人
that my daughter has to donate her own kidney to a stranger.
是的
Yes.
但是 反过来
But, in return,
一个陌生人会把他的肾捐给你
a stranger donates a kidney to you.
捐完肾后 我什么时候能够再跳舞
When would I be able to dance again?
要花六到八周的时间进行恢复
Your recovery would take... six to eight weeks.
不行
Well, then her answer's no.
-妈 -不行
- Mom... - No.
进入巴黎歌♥剧院芭蕾舞团对于舞者来说
The Paris Opera Ballet is like winning
就像是中了彩票
the lottery for a dancer.
劳伦可能再也没有这样的机会了
Lauren may not get a chance ever again.
我会捐的
I'll do it.
我要捐我的肾
I'll donate my kidney.
-劳伦 -如果能救我妈妈
- Lauren... - If it saves my mom,
我会做的
I'll do it.
我们有八位迫切需要肾脏的患者
We have eight patients in dire need of a kidney
白血球抗原交叉筛查
捐献链最佳解决方案
还有八个愿意捐肾的捐献者
and we have eight donors willing to donate.
但是 肾脏配对捐献链是特别脆弱的
But as we know, a kidney chain is extremely delicate.
他们就像一栋纸牌搭建的大房♥子
They are a giant house of cards.
为了避免潜在的冲突 华♥莱♥士♥医生和我
So to avoid potential conflicts, Dr. Wallace and I
决定将所有的捐献者和受者保持匿名
have decided to keep all donor/recipient pairs anonymous.
患者在手术后才能知道
Patients won't know who is donating to whom
捐献者和受者的信息
until after the surgeries.
为什么七号♥匹配对象是空白
Why is pair number seven blank?
七号♥匹配者同意加入肾脏配对捐献链
Pair number seven agreed to the kidney chain on one condition:
但有个条件 对患者和所有邦克山员工完全匿名
total anonymity from patients and all Bunker Hill staff.
不是吧
Get out.
所有员工 那怎么可能
All staff? How is that even possible?
我们将关闭五楼东座
We shut down the east wing on the fifth floor.
只有华♥莱♥士♥医生 我和经过挑选的团队
Only Dr. Wallace, myself and a select team
有权限进入
will have access to it.
好了 华♥莱♥士♥医生 分配任务吧
Okay, Dr. Wallace, hand out the assignments.
大家请注意听
Listen carefully, everyone.
恰纳拉帕塔拉医生
Dr. Channarayapatra,
你负责路易莎和阿斯特丽德·皮埃尔
you'll be in charge of Luisah and Astrid Pierre.
路易莎 出生的时候就只有一个肾脏
Luisah, born with only one kidney,
在2010年海地大地震的时候
suffered a blunt force injury to it
肾脏受到了钝器伤
during the 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
她的妹妹阿斯特丽德将代表她进行捐献
Her sister Astrid will be donating on her behalf.
布洛克特医生 你负责
Dr. Brockett, you'll be in charge
香港的布兰登和许李文
of Brandon and Lee Wen Hsu of Hong Kong.
布兰登今年十岁 患有微小病变性肾病
Brandon is ten and suffers from minimal change disease.
他的父亲李文 将代表他进行捐献
His father, Lee Wen, will be donating on his behalf.
施特劳斯医生 你负责迪恩和海伦·特雷纳夫妇
Dr. Strauss, you'll have Dean and Helen Trainer.
迪恩患有多囊性肾病
Dean has polycystic kidney disease.
他的妻子将以他的名义进行捐献
His wife will be donating on his behalf.
魏尔伦医生 你负责七号♥匹配者
Dr. Verlaine, you'll be in charge of pair number seven,
我们的匿名患者
our anonymous patients.
欢迎来到邦克山
Welcome to Bunker Hill.
好消息 老华 八对匹配者都入院了
Good news, W. All eight pairs have checked in.
这事儿板上钉钉了
This is happening.
外面就像是联♥合♥国♥
It's like the United Nations out there.
我们在创造历史
We're making history.
你怎么不激动啊
Why aren't you excited?
我激动啊 詹姆斯
I am, James.
但是肾脏配对捐献链有16条线
But there are 16 links in this chain.
任意一条线断了
If any one of them breaks,
整个链就断了
the entire chain dies.
李文 你的检验结果看起来不错
Lee Wen, your labs look good.
然而 布兰登的血清白蛋白浓度
Unfortunately, Brandon's serum albumin level
是每公升2克
is 2.0 grams per liter.
-浓度特别低 -一直都很低
- That's very low. - It's been low.
我们的医生差点不让我们上飞机
Our doctor almost refused to let us get on the plane.
我们对此感激不尽
We can't thank you enough for this.
我这么瘦弱是因为白蛋白 对吧
My albumin is why I'm so skinny, right?
是的
Yes, that's right.
你的身体在吸收营养之前
Your kidneys lose albumin protein
肾脏就流失了白蛋白和其他营养物质
and other nutrients before your body can use them.
但当你有了新的肾之后
But after you get your new kidney,
你就能快速地生长发育了
you should have a big growth spurt.
我以前就遇到过
I've seen it before.
我就会像尼克一样 从弱者变成一个勇士
I'll be like Niko the underdog, who became Niko the warrior.
日本漫画 他最近痴迷的人物
Japanese manga. His latest obsession.
布洛克特医生 我的捐献者来自于哪里
Dr. Brockett, where's my donor from?
我们说过这个了 布兰登
We talked about this, Brandon.
布洛克特医生直到移植结束才能告诉你
She can't tell you anything until the transplant is over.
但是他们有超能力吗
But do they have any special powers?
他们能飞吗
Can they fly?
他坚信他的捐献者是一个超级英雄
He's convinced his donor is a superhero.
因为他们要把他们的生命力给我
'Cause they're giving me their life force.
其实 布兰登 你并不是完全不对
Actually, Brandon, you're not entirely wrong.
你七岁时 输了几次血
When you were seven, you got a few blood transfusions,
输血让你变得特别
and those transfusions made you special.
有点像 尼克怎么得到能力的来着
Sort of like-- how did Niko get his powers?
他被彗星尘埃击中了
He got hit by comet dust.
有点像那样
Sort of like that.
你的血液变化了
Your blood changed,
你成为万里挑一的移植配型
and you became a one-in-a-million match for a transplant.
所以你的捐献者算是超级英雄
So your donor kind of is a superhero,
因为他们就像你一样是万里挑一
because they're one in a million just like you.
你们好 我是安琪
Hi. My name is Angie.
我被派来送这个
I was sent up to deliver this.
给我就行
I'll take it.
事实上 他们说我需要
Actually, uh, they said I need to
亲自把这个送到大楼东座的病患手中
deliver it to the patient in the east wing in person.
不 他们没有
No, they didn't.
你在这里做什么 安琪
What are you doing here, Angie?
没什么
Nothing. Uh...
事情是这样的 我尝试在邦克山服务器上
Here's the thing-- I tried to access your patient files
访问你病患的资料 但我没有访问权限
on the Bunker Hill server, but I got locked out.
你不懂「完全匿名」是什么意思吗
What part of "Totally anonymous" don't you understand?
问题是 我们邦克山什么时候开始保密了
Thing is, since when do we keep secrets here at Bunker Hill?
这是公然违反我们的开源文化
It flies in the face of our open-source culture.
患者这么要求 我们尊重患者的意愿
The patients requested it, and we're respecting their wishes.
先别走
Before you go.
是名人吗
Is it a celebrity?
我对了就眨眼 错了点头
Just wink if I'm right; nod if I'm wrong.
迪恩 你在做什么
Dean, what are you doing?
我跟你说过手术前不能进食吧
Thought I told you not to eat before the surgery.
不 如果詹姆斯·贝尔花钱让我得到新的肾
No, if I'm gonna get a new kidney on James Bell's dime,
剧集 | 天才医院(2016) | 导航列表